What's new

What the heck is this Pic saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then where will the girls education mission of malala go? they said she will continue the mission of fighting for girls education right! She might put other girls in school in danger, next time who know taliban cam come up with suicide bombing?

So instead of stopping and condeming suicide bomber we should comdemn malala for raising her voice against evil. That seems like right thing to do.... As we are scarry *** pussies who act like ninja but infact our courage is even smaller than that 14 year old girl's. I am loosing my hope for this nation.... Where we have politicians like Fazul rehman and people like those who make these photos and justify the act of shooting her.

now from where this CIA RAW, Fazlu targeting her CAme?

I can see FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG written all over her-

If God forbade Malala is killed in next attack- what will happen to the image of Pakistan?- See the bigger picture-

I can see FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG written all over her-

If God forbade Malala is killed in next attack- what will happen to the image of Pakistan?- See the bigger picture-

Yet another long-lost brother of mine, and I never suspected it all these years.

So instead of stopping and condeming suicide bomber we should comdemn malala for raising her voice against evil. That seems like right thing to do.... As we are scarry *** pussies who act like ninja but infact our courage is even smaller than that 14 year old girl's. I am loosing my hope for this nation.... Where we have politicians like Fazul rehman and people like those who make these photos and justify the act of shooting her.

Where are the photos Justifiying The attack on her?? I condemn it if it has happened! Photos are only showing that it might have been staged to justify the operation in Waziristan and change the perception of PTI which is biggest youth party condemning any operation!!!

Where are the photos Justifiying The attack on her?? I condemn it if it has happened! Photos are only showing that it might have been staged to justify the operation in Waziristan and change the perception of PTI which is biggest youth party condemning any operation!!!

And one more joins the fold!

Welcome, welcome.

Gosh, we really nasty ones are so over the top we are almost good!

the fazlu i was talking about is from afghnaistan-

Do not jump to conclusions- i have a POV and it is naturaly different- :whistle:-

Of course, long-lost one, of course. I wish I had a fiver for every time I've used that way out, usually after raping cripples. My POV is my POV, and how can you sickly moralists argue with that?

This togetherness feels so good.

I think the army realy wanted to to a massive operation in Waziristan but all pakistanis and PTI were big hurrdle, now army might get support for operation from Pakistani people!

Welcome, welcome.

if you can plz stop classifying people- which btw no body has asked of you- we have some real issue to discuss- :argh:-

Of course, long-lost one, of course. I wish I had a fiver for every time I've used that way out, usually after raping cripples. My POV is my POV, and how can you sickly moralists argue with that?

This togetherness feels so good.

Hi-

i live in saudi-
i am a wahabi-
i love petro dollars-
i want wahabism to dominate all the world-

here have my confession- now can you please sleep over it- and let the discussion flow-

Welcome, welcome.

what do you mean, You dont understand the many sides of this Thing going in pakistan for many days now.

Hi-

i live in saudi-
i am a wahabi-
i love petro dollars-
i want wahabism to dominate all the world-

here have my confession- now can you please sleep over it- and let the discussion flow-

Same for Me !!!
saudi Wahabi Petrol dominate !!!

i am talking about the fazlu who have "TAHAFUZAT" on malala case...... Pathetic fat looser.

Yea His TAHAFUZAT IT goes like this ;

Kanoon ke takazo mein agar article 6 or article 206 ko milla ker parhean to Malala ko full media coverage or baki larkion ko to poochna bhi nahee kanoonan juram Or gaer Aaieeney hai!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom