What's new

What the heck is this Pic saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the real Agenda behind this drama!
560693_541698579180248_435327313_n.jpg

KNOW THE ENEMY WITHIN

247845_272908309487596_1995615713_n.jpg

People like him are the reason for our troubles...... we not only need to eliminate taliban but their supporters as well.....

Who is he suppose to be, This pic is fake and gay!

On this point, at least, you may be sure that we are almost all in agreement (one or two more may have escaped from Gubbay House).

She went on record, in public, and if you have done something similar, on your side, it is unlikely that you would have joined a third-class scoundrel like me, posting on PDF with an assumed name. I have to assume that you are one of my kind, not just a scoundrel, but a coward and a poltroon to boot.

Nice to have company.

Every high ups here in Pakistan knows the facts.Its just the general public who being educated is highly uneducated.And yeah you alone can't do anything about it unless a big stick goes up their A**.Btw where are the two girl that were injured with malala in the van.Oh i forgot this is a fake story.

Here You go More about this Sorry No translation!

Malala And North Waziristan by Talat husain
644494_459918017392150_911314435_n.jpg

If managed properly this incident has potential to raise Pakistan's global image. I like the way entire Pakistani civil society has lined up behind this kid.

:tup: Respects to this brave-heart.

Guys, answer me one thing....if this attack on Malala was staged or if it's a part of conspiracy theory to kick start operation in N.Waziristan, then why the TTP or Haqanis or any other cave dweller haven't come forward to deny any involvement in this episode.....after all, if an operation is launched, then it's their backsides, which will get whipped....and if i was them, i would be very worried for being framed.... however their silence on the matter proves otherwise so let us not try and vouch for the title of "Malka-e-Jazbat" this time around. !!

i just want to know what happened, she was shot on the head, how did she survive, i just want to know where exactly the bullet landed and why in their just a bandage on her forehead and there is no blood seen?

did the bullet just scratched her forhead and went past her?

i just want to know what happened, she was shot on the head, how did she survive, i just want to know where exactly the bullet landed and why in their just a bandage on her forehead and there is no blood seen?

Shot on the head is usually fatal but not always....

by the looks of it the bullet went from up to down manner... entered her forehead and ended up in shoulder/spine....

anyway if you have doubt how a man can survive with head injury so severe

here have a look

US Soldier Who Lost 1/3 of Brain in Iraq - YouTube

and if you know how medical surgery works....they clean the blood before bandage....

If managed properly this incident has potential to raise Pakistan's global image. I like the way entire Pakistani civil society has lined up behind this kid.

:tup: Respects to this brave-heart.

how will it improve paakistan's image, one lady get shot by talibans and raising the voice but the countless other nameless children being killed by drone attacks and we are silent, this is just hypocritical, do you remember how the world reacted to the war on talibans in swat, pakistan army just got more negativity, the western media then questioned the IDPs and more and more pressure from both human rights activists and US army, do more on both sides

only way to improve image is to get out of this mess before its too late

no honourable country can let violate its soverignty either by drone attacks or taliban guys crossing border from afghanistan to shoot malala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom