What's new

What stops USA from occupying Pakistan?

Russian and Chinese are not stupid to go into the business of occupation and that too start with Pakistan type country.

As I said occupiers will be shot at by probably kids. In Karachi there are some areas where little kids have TTs and they shoot people just because they looked at them funny. There will be no mercy for occupiers and no moral dillemma for Pakistanis to brutally kill occupation forces just for being there. See them, shoot them. Imagine a soldier patrol unit passing down the street and you don't know from which window someone would just shoot you down.

Asim you are talking about a long drawn out French resistance type romantic WWII scenario. I have no doubt that it would happen were American forces to be openly patrolling the streets of your major cities.

But if the Russians and Chinese are not stupid, neither are the Americans. There is no other more field proven active battle-ready fighting force in the world today.

They will not come in alone. They will not come in to stay. They will have clear objectives, and they will deploy the requisite firepower to achieve those.

By land, sea, and air. One the ground and remotely. When they cannot buy, they will force. But they will get the job done. Quickly and efficiently.

And then they will scoot. And leave you to your own. No romantic dreams of nation building here ....

Hi,

Pakistanis are living an illusion that they would be fighting the americans----my brethren----you would be standing in line to sell your soul, hearts and bodies to the american 'planopontentiary' in the current prime minister / presidents house----.

Actually most of the pakistanis would be relieved---the relief of acknowledgement that they are not capable to govern and adminstor themselves as civilized human beings----. Relief that at least there will be water, electricity and food---so---with these three essentials---why would the pakistanis want to fight----. Jobs will come sooner than later----.

Pakistanis are navie---but not totally stupid like the iraqis and afghans to start arevolution to destroy themselves----as a matter of fact the paks don't have it in them.

But is the united states out of its mind to take over pakistan---.

are these syntax and semantics directly comes out from your heart or you also used your mind in strategically ?

See them, shoot them. Imagine a soldier patrol unit passing down the street and you don't know from which window someone would just shoot you down.

AND THE HOUSE WILL BE DESTROYED THE NEXT MINUTE BY A TANK SHELL OR A TOW MISSILE----. It is easier to learn to do things nicer and better and make the lives of people better rather than take the wrath of america.

American public has never been pi-ssed of at any nation in its history as it is pi-ssed with pakistan----it wasn't with the nazis---it wasn't with the japanese---or with the vietnamese---it is pi-ssed at pakistan at a level unknown in the history of the united states----

Truthfully---it will be an act of God----a calamity enforced by God on the people of pakistan---a wrath of Godimposed upon pakistan---the u s invasion of pakistan----there will not be a single nation in the world which would not say---pakistan did not deserve this---.

When there are none to shed tears for you---it is better to lay low and ride the storm----.

are these syntax and semantics directly comes out from your heart or you also used your mind in strategically ?

Hi,

You are new to the board---so welcome to the board and enjoy.

AND THE HOUSE WILL BE DESTROYED THE NEXT MINUTE BY A TANK SHELL OR A TOW MISSILE
And the next house? and the one after that? Short of committing mass genocide, no occupation force can hold its ground in Pakistan
It is easier to learn to do things nicer and better and make the lives of people better rather than take the wrath of america.

Being a subservient coward is always easier.

American public has never been pi-ssed of at any nation in its history as it is pi-ssed with pakistan----it wasn't with the nazis---it wasn't with the japanese---or with the vietnamese---it is pi-ssed at pakistan at a level unknown in the history of the united states----
The feeling is mutual.

Truthfully---it will be an act of God----a calamity enforced by God on the people of pakistan---a wrath of Godimposed upon pakistan---the u s invasion of pakistan----there will not be a single nation in the world which would not say---pakistan did not deserve this---.

When there are none to shed tears for you---it is better to lay low and ride the storm----.

Pakistan did not deserve this already. The nation is full of good people, thinkers, artists, writers, musicians. We are no different than anyone else in our good and our bad. Our bad people just get the support from our would be occupiers.

Asim you are talking about a long drawn out French resistance type romantic WWII scenario. I have no doubt that it would happen were American forces to be openly patrolling the streets of your major cities.

But if the Russians and Chinese are not stupid, neither are the Americans. There is no other more field proven active battle-ready fighting force in the world today.

They will not come in alone. They will not come in to stay. They will have clear objectives, and they will deploy the requisite firepower to achieve those.

By land, sea, and air. One the ground and remotely. When they cannot buy, they will force. But they will get the job done. Quickly and efficiently.

And then they will scoot. And leave you to your own. No romantic dreams of nation building here ....

My commentary was only about a scenario where an occupation force comes in to stay.

Actually most of the pakistanis would be relieved

Any and every one who is relieved with an occupation force occupying any territory of Pakistan commits high treason. I would caution you not to speak in support of it. Even if the Pak government became something like Gaddafi was, even then I will not accept foreign boots on my soil.

Aisa tassavur karna bhi gaddari hai.

AND THE HOUSE WILL BE DESTROYED THE NEXT MINUTE BY A TANK SHELL OR A TOW MISSILE----. It is easier to learn to do things nicer and better and make the lives of people better rather than take the wrath of america.

I guess U might be right cuz for sure there will be calamity enforced by God on the pplz of Pakistan and there will be invasion.I can see it very near. But this invasion will turn the tables at last to bring good ppl in power and we will get rid of these Western rulers imposed on us at last.....Insha-Allah!.........I wish it happens very soon......Alhamdolillah!!.........:coffee:

Asim,

If you don't want foreign boots on your soil---then act as a nation---secure your identity---and don't give refuge to killers and murderers like OBL and al qaeda----and keep pakistan first and foremost and those who talk about the brotherhood ofo islam first---hang them on a ten foot pole .

You do that---and there will be npo foreign boots in pakistan----. Pakistani borders are for pakistanis----not for those who have been kicked out of their countries----and not for those pakistani who have committed heinious crimes.

But when pakistan is not secure for pakistanis who don't want to see foreign terrorists ideology take over their country then it their right to ask for intervention---and it is GHADARI to pakistan for those who supported OBL and his cohorts.

And it is Ghadrai for those as well who saw this threat coming and did not do any thing to stop it as well----and it is GHADARI for those as well who instigated others to go fight a war----. Ghadari has a thousand and one faces and descriptions---.

Let me ask you this---if you had known---this is what pakistan will go through-----would you have killed OBL 10 + years ago.

I guess U might be right cuz for sure there will be calamity enforced by God on the pplz of Pakistan and there will be invasion.I can see it very near. But this invasion will turn the tables at last to bring good ppl in power and we will get rid of these Western rulers imposed on us at last.....Insha-Allah!.........I wish it happens very soon......Alhamdolillah!!.........:coffee:

Okay----so how would you do that---when the foreign boots are on the ground. Those boots came on the ground to support their puppet govt---not for good governance.

@MastanKhan

I agree with what you say you are just going too harsh on Pakistani's.

In the modern world, no-one wants to occupy, it serves no good purpose. If you do...it's because you were left little choice.

@MastanKhan

I agree with what you say you are just going too harsh on Pakistani's.

He sees things very clearly, and I figured it was to shock his piasanos to action, but yes, a little rough

Russian and Chinese are not stupid to go into the business of occupation and that too start with Pakistan type country.

As I said occupiers will be shot at by probably kids. In Karachi there are some areas where little kids have TTs and they shoot people just because they looked at them funny. There will be no mercy for occupiers and no moral dillemma for Pakistanis to brutally kill occupation forces just for being there. See them, shoot them. Imagine a soldier patrol unit passing down the street and you don't know from which window someone would just shoot you down.

These kids will not shoot with such glee if they knew they would face the burst of M16 in retaliation.

Another NRA junkie that thinks 'gunz for citizens' will achieve world peace. If Pakistan starts arming up its citizens, it will break in 4 nations within a year because of the feudal punjabi lords controlling everything there.

hahahaha!Dude almost every citizen in Pakistan who can afford a gun has a gun.Villages have whole stashes of guns but we dont use it for .You know in the first few days of war thousands of people start lining up as volunteers and they know how to shoot.Our religion has a different concept of soldiers,in Islam every one is a soldier.You should see the thousands of volunteers that showed up in Indo_pak wars when they weren't even needed.We dont need conscription like your country does ,we can raise an army triple the amount of our current army in no time.

hahahaha!Dude almost every citizen in Pakistan who can afford a gun has a gun.Villages have whole stashes of guns but we dont use it for .You know in the first few days of war thousands of people start lining up as volunteers and they know how to shoot.Our religion has a different concept of soldiers,in Islam every one is a soldier.You should see the thousands of volunteers that showed up in Indo_pak wars when they weren't even needed.We dont need conscription like your country does ,we can raise an army triple the amount of our current army in no time.

Thats true...but its not good.

Guns in hands of civilians will only encourage loss of govt's writ in those areas which feel they are being sidelined by the govt., and coupled with religious extremism, intra religious groupism and everything else thats going on does not make your country any safer.

Hi,

You are new to the board---so welcome to the board and enjoy.
It hurts me more to see the green and white flag fluttering on your profile.Remove that and then say whatever you want to you traitor.

Okay----so how would you do that---when the foreign boots are on the ground. Those boots came on the ground to support their puppet govt---not for good governance.
I can't disclose Everything here brother.....let it be secret till we see invasion here....cuz we wanna enjoy the suspense created for now.....I wish we see foreign boots here...cuz Allah SBWT has his excellent plans the human intelligence can't even think about it.....Alhamdolillah!!!......:)

Thats true...but its not good.

Guns in hands of civilians will only encourage loss of govt's writ in those areas which feel they are being sidelined by the govt., and coupled with religious extremism, intra religious groupism and everything else thats going on does not make your country any safer.
Dude you wont understand Pakistan from there.It's a complex and weird nation.Come and spend a few months here and the you might get a grip of the people's psyche. =)

Back
Top Bottom