What's new

What Might an India-Pakistan War Look Like?

@a rafey
dont keep high hope with talibans and freedom fighters ..they are useful only for suicide bombing .. Recently when they fought regular war against nato they lost 40% of their soldiers within two weeks and run back to hills ..in war your only hope is your regular army ..all these mullah brigade is just irritation thats all

My Avatar Is Enough For you Indians, its recently tested today!!!

@rafey
dont worry about india for time being .. We are just spectators now .. Test that one on tora bora hills .. You may hit a bearded one there ..

A nuclear war between india and pakistan would surely give way to Akhand Bharat (united India)because pakistan wont survive a nuclear dual while india would ,though with a degree crippling.So pakistan frineds don't get tempted to touch the nuke button.

We have enough to shot it down :) ..so keep it in ur avatar only otherwise its waste in india :lol:

If it goes like that in Avatar It will Surely Kill You In reality, You dont have the capability to shoot it down, Hurry Up Go Ask Russia to give u before its too Late!

Muslim-partition-south-asia.jpg

our mughalstan :P

There can be no war b/w india and pak in recent future, even if it happens it will most probably escalate beyond s.asia as other parties will surely start taking sides like NATO and china.

Muslim-partition-south-asia.jpg

our mughalstan :P

I wouldn't post these pictures if I was a bangladeshi like you. After all, the only thing keeping BD from dancing to Delhi's tunes is China.

And look what you guys have done to china - Tibet, Uighuristan, Han China, Ngambon, etc. I'm allowing myself the luxury of an assumption, when i say that your vision for the region, might not sit too well with your Chinese masters.

I wouldn't post these pictures if I was a bangladeshi like you. After all, the only thing keeping BD from dancing to Delhi's tunes is China.

And look what you guys have done to china - Tibet, Uighuristan, Han China, Ngambon, etc. I'm allowing myself the luxury of an assumption, when i say that your vision for the region, might not sit too well with your Chinese masters.

mighty indu dadas try 2 enjoy joke sometime :D i was searching in google about mughal empire then i found this funny pic

India has been able to generate a limited scaled diversionary effort from Afghanistan against Pakistan by supporting the terrorists. However, their effort beyond a certain level may intrusively confront the American interests.

Indians don't deal with Islamic terrorists, so all this is BS and nothing else, they were your creations and is becoming counter productive now and out of control.

Though Americans have also utilized such Indian sponsoring to achieve some of their objectives as well, such Indians actions and efforts would tend to lose support in the long run whence the Americans may initiate stability enhancing measures in Afghanistan.

Pakistan's been crying hoarse about this so called Indian support to TTP, BLA etc, even to the Americans, nothing's come out of it because there's nothing there its just a propaganda created by Pakistan to 1. divert attention from it own support to extremist elements and, 2. To justify it;s misplaced fears about India's developmental role in Afg. Till last month the US was insisting India to increase it's efforts in Afg.

Remember there are 26 NATO countries in AFG and nobody believes Pakistan's story of Indian support not even Turkey or China and Russia or Afghanistan.

Therefore, Indian efforts by default are restricted due to time and space limitations. Beyond these time and space limitations, Indian sponsoring would hurt the American efforts and would then become counter productive.

India has limited itself to development and humanitarian programs in Afg out of its own choice, there is no Indian sponsoring to anything else other than developmental projects for which the world is praising India. India has a rapport with the Afghan leadership so Indian presence will help in American cause in Afg rather than be counter productive.

The Americans will retain 4-6 bases in Afghanistan as their next objective, after Iran, is full spectrum domination of Eurasian Hinterland and is therefore beyond Afghanistan. For such objective attainment, it is important for Afghanistan to attain a measure of stability. Indians will have to stop at a particular stage.

India is doing it's bit to stabilize Afghanistan and everyone knows who's the trouble maker or the destabilizing factor in that region and the Americans have sounded it out plenty of times in the recent past.

Back
Top Bottom