What's new

What Might an India-Pakistan War Look Like?

You need lessons aunty ji. And your only dushmans are probably ladoos and ghulab jamans.:rofl:
Dude, don't do that to pregnant ladies. Now she will want ladoos and gulab-jamuns and poor hubby will have to go them at this time!!!!

Bad bad bad Razi baby!!!! :angry:

Edit: Now I want Ladoos and Gulab-Jamuns :cry:

Dude, don't do that to pregnant ladies. Now she will want ladoos and gulab-jamuns and poor hubby will have to go them at this time!!!!

I like aunty ji, that's why i joke around with her. :angel:

You need lessons aunty ji. And your only dushmans are probably ladoos and ghulab jamans.:rofl:
Gulab jamun aur laddo mere dushman...?nahi woh to mere pyare hain bahut.As for murdering languages ask telugu people how i mueder their language too on pdf....:)

Waise rahi laddoo ki baat kabhi itta bada laddo khaya hai.............

Tirumala003.jpg

I like aunty ji, that's why i joke around with her. :angel:
Yara, now you made me think about Gulab Jamuns, now what is the next closest thing that I can find here? Let me think........ NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :angry:

What's wrong with both of you? Why are you people torturing me with sweets that are not to be found anywhere close? Me outta here... Nice work trolling me!

Yara, now you made me think about Gulab Jamuns, now what is the next closest thing that I can find here? Let me think........ NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :angry:

You can eat baklava and wish. Lolz

Edit: Now I want Ladoos and Gulab-Jamuns :cry:
pahali baat-i'm with my parents.2nd baat halwai(sweet maker) is just beside my house....:D

Good night mateys, I think I have Kadaif in the fridge. Hot chocolate and one serving of Kadaif will do the trick...

Au revoir! :D

I don't know why Munshi saab cares whether we throw nukes at each other. I mean afterwards, would be the opportune moment for the Bangali tigers to come on for the kill. :D

I don't know why Munshi saab cares whether we throw nukes at each other. I mean afterwards, would be the opportune moment for the Bangali tigers to come on for the kill. :D
Arey kaka jutt when india pak lobs nukes they will melt instantly but then bengali tigers will face the worst after effects of nuke cloude will give them life worse than death.thats why munshi sahib is worried and just like munshi he is doing his calculations in his bahi -khata(register).

Back
Top Bottom