What's new

What Might an India-Pakistan War Look Like?

Haha, you know, we are evil and cunning baniyas. We will not cry, we will make others cry.

Remember 26/11? We lost 160 people, but using that we have been shattering Pak image before the international community for the past 5 years.

Now calculate the damage.

And still USA dont care about Hafiz Saeed the "mastermind" of it... They only put a bounty on him to piss Pakistan off for closing the supply route, but does USA really care?? :disagree:

Dont hold your breath, Pakistan isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Almost every country, society, civilization goes through this phase sometime. Article and discussion is about a war scenario that you Indians have so conveniently saved your country from, Its almost pathetic, like watching kids making wishlists for Santa.

Haha I am chill, I just detest people that have no idea how to use a brain :-)

99% of the world has no idea how to use their brains. How many would you hate? Stop hating and start loving. The world would sure look beautiful

And still USA dont care about Hafiz Saeed the "mastermind" of it... They only put a bounty on him to piss Pakistan off for closing the supply route, but does USA really care?? :disagree:

Neither does India care about Hafiz Saeed. Hafiz Saeed is a thing that India uses to shatter Pak. Hafiz Saeed has done more bad to Pak then he ever did to India

Dont hold your breath, Pakistan isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Almost every country, society, civilization goes through this phase sometime. Article and discussion is about a war scenario that you Indians have so conveniently saved your country from, Its almost pathetic, like watching kids making wishlists for Santa.
ya sure its pathetic like someone sitting in orlando making the death wish for others in MAD......

Ask prof saab to visit khyber pukhtoonwa once...national bird will get its $10 million prize then.............:)

99% of the world has no idea how to use their brains. How many would you hate? Stop hating and start loving. The world would sure look beautiful

Its starts from you, you are the one with fighting words and zero ounce of thought.

ya sure its pathetic like someone sitting in orlando making the death wish for others in MAD......

Just because you do not have the mental capacity to process and understand what I said makes me not want to argue with you, you are Indian after all.

Just because you do not have the mental capacity to process and understand what I said makes me not want to argue with you, you are Indian after all.
Ya thats true i can engage in mental masturbation like men do..........:)

Surprised.jpg

nuclear_wasteland_by_xxhighfirexx-d2zqvsw.jpg

The devastation that would result from fallout would exceed that of blast and fire. NRDC's second scenario would produce far more horrific results than the first scenario because there would be more weapons, higher yields, and extensive fallout. In some large cities, we assumed more than one bomb would be used.

15 Indian and Pakistani cities attacked with 24 nuclear warheads
Country City City Population Number of Attacking Bombs
Pakistan Islamabad (national capital) 100-250 thousand 1
Pakistan Karachi (provincial capital) > 5 million 3
Pakistan Lahore (provincial capital) 1-5 million 2
Pakistan Peshawar (provincial capital) 0.5-1 million 1
Pakistan Quetta (provincial capital) 250-500 thousand 1
Pakistan Faisalabad 1-5 million 2
Pakistan Hyderabad 0.5-1 million 1
Pakistan Rawalpindi 0.5-1 million 1
India New Dehli (national capital) 250-500 thousand 1
India Bombay (provincial capital) > 5 million 3
India Delhi (provincial capital) > 5 million 3
India Jaipur (provincial capital) 1-5 million 2
India Bhopal (provincial capital) 1-5 million 1
India Ahmadabad 1-5 million 1
India Pune 1-5 million 1

NRDC calculated that 22.1 million people in India and Pakistan would be exposed to lethal radiation doses of 600 rem or more in the first two days after the attack. Another 8 million people would receive a radiation dose of 100 to 600 rem, causing severe radiation sickness and potentially death, especially for the very young, old or infirm. NRDC calculates that as many as 30 million people would be threatened by the fallout from the attack, roughly divided between the two countries.

NRDC: The Consequences of Nuclear Conflict between India and Pakistan

30 million dead and 30 million sick and that from a limited exchange.

What would an Indian Pakistan war look like? Hell.

nuclear_wasteland_by_xxhighfirexx-d2zqvsw.jpg

NRDC: The Consequences of Nuclear Conflict between India and Pakistan

30 million dead and 30 million sick and that from a limited exchange.

What would an Indian Pakistan war look like? Hell.
only 30 million dead and 30 million sick.Here people are think about clearing 1.7 billion population of subcontinent like weeds and then donate land to west to enjoy subcontinent again.Btw clearing 1.7 billion people off the face of earth will reduce pressure on resources of the earth.See how much altruist Indians and Pakistanis are that they are ready to kill themselves so that rest of population of earth can live happily on abundant resources.

Neither does India care about Hafiz Saeed. Hafiz Saeed is a thing that India uses to shatter Pak. Hafiz Saeed has done more bad to Pak then he ever did to India

Hafiz Saeed does not excite you!! Its mere mention of his name gets all of India standing up and enraged. Its another thing that you start crying like little girls later on and agree to normalize relationship. Is'nt always been Pakistan's stance? To normalize relations. Yet after all the things you could possibly do to no effect, you are back to talking!

Shameful capitulation of a bombastic and arrogant neighbor!

oye tenu agar india pak jung dekhni hai tey pdf vich dekh le...utthay border naal ke bhangra ho riya c punjabi dhol bajj riya c.

Your punjabi made me cringe worse than the thought of nuclear war. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom