What's new

What Might an India-Pakistan War Look Like?

Shaikh_Chilli ,

First thing no one knows that duffer "pakistani" nuke are really effective on war ground or just Drama of pakistan ,

If war started and ur nuke are effective in reality , First thing india will try to destroy ur nuke , there will be help from surrounding , America is despirate to destroy nuke of country like pak .

aur tum mujhay Sheikh Chilli ke rahay ho.

I support the part in bold.
A quick victory over Pakistan will be of no use if Pakistan is able to rebuild it's Army within 5 years.
The next war must be decisive.
We must go for a total destruction of our enemy forces.

You will never be able to acheive this without enduring the same fate. NEVER. Unless you can dismantle our 300+ nukes and now WE DO POSESS Thermo-Nukes, YOU WILL face the same destruction.

Meh..PAF and PN will only be playing defence. That too for not more than a week. Dont expect them to turn any tables anywhere.

Without them, PA is winning nothing.

Full scale war must be avoided by both the sides cause it will provide a way for a nuke war,but you can never trust the conditions. US or china will not actively involve in the war but will support india or pakistan from outside as we all know US always feers pakistani nukes going in the hand of terriost so will support india if india can destroy pakistan's nuclear doctrine thought it wont be possible whereas china will not want to lose its nuclear power supporter against india. On the other hand small dispuit between armies without the use of nukes will leave bad memories but can provide a possible solution.

There is huge possibility of major terrorist attack happening in india which will be traced back to pakistan ..this will certainly trigger war between both the countries ...this is reality of our time ..we are sitting under a time bomb .. The war would have been avoided before it starts if pakistan punished a single culprit in mumbai case ...if pakistan acted on mumbai attack then govt would have breathing space to avoid fatal war ..but we are not so lucky .. It is my firm belief that there is huge possibility of war happening between us ..

war kaisi bhi ho par uska result in pakistan would be, as brilliantly told by Cmdr.kaiser tufail on his blog in the words of Air Cdre Abid Rao “After this operation, it’s going to be either a Court Martial or Martial Law!”

you guys are still thinking its 1971, wake up neighbors
we have more than 5 million armed to teeth willing to die for 72 virgins, we just need to unleash them both sides of our borders. dont be mistaken next war will be final be it with US or India, we are willing to go, are you???
Tipu maybe an Indian but he is our hero "one day of lion...."
for death fearing hindu's sake i hope there is no war

dont worry we hindus will dispatch them each to their 72 virgin boys

Muslims ruled 500 years both Hindus Muslims lived together still living by unity both countries can become super power but certain Indian extremists never want this thing ever to happen at all biggest bad luck for both The author is complete stupid pathological liar in today world 93% know the reality of 911 inside job and its long term dirty motives so may not raw be involved in Mumbai blasts but ignoring involvement of mossad and CIA is ridiculous off course for no doubt war between India and Pakistan will benefit global powers for several reasons if go into depth of the scenario winning war between two nuclear powers with seldom perceptions is just disgusting if India and Pakistan both of them want to go back to stone age still both of them counted as third world countries after almost 60 years so they should try another war but at the end both of them will be wiped from the map of this world even lives in many other countries will become hell future disable generations of both countries will curse for ever their stupid elders both countries wasting big budget on war games and credit goes to western countries a single mistake will be horrible for both still at 20th century many idiots ruling in both countries GOD BLESS BOTH OF THEM.

I was thinking...it's quite funny. The pakistani hawks' brain is not configured to think beyond the pet "nuke'em" argument. It's like the childish rantings of an emasculated mind.

But the funny part is - these guys keep saying that india can't win a full fledged war, because we will destroy India, even if it means the destruction of my own homeland. How complete annihilation of self is perceived as a victory is beyond me - it just keeps tickling my funny bone. It's like saying that - you will NEVER beat us, because I will beat BOTH of us.

And not only is NOT restricted to a few kids playing too much of Generals, but even supposedly more educated minds succumb to self gratification by participating in such an orgy of wild fantasies.

With this im Thinking About The Afghanis and Talibans And Alqaeda, They used to say if india attacked Pakistan No matter what or in which situation we are we will go and fight with india And help Pakistan Army And we will destroy them,It will be a big scale war and it might involve the mujahideen and kashmiri Fighters and Might result in Indias Lose And Kashmir End Up independent And Pakistan reunited With talibans And Afghanis.!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@a rafey
dont keep high hope with talibans and freedom fighters ..they are useful only for suicide bombing .. Recently when they fought regular war against nato they lost 40% of their soldiers within two weeks and run back to hills ..in war your only hope is your regular army ..all these mullah brigade is just irritation thats all

Back
Top Bottom