What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

According to source i checked, ofcoz not Iranian one....says that 15% Poors in US 18% in Iran. You are better than UAE also.

If sactions are lifted may be even better.

What do u think make Iran problem free country? i mean zero problems..?

they hate Islam !!! this is the problem ...

Soheil is one of those fools who need a mullah to tell him how he can wipe his own äss. A change is not impossible, but within fingertips.

I am a fool engineer working for my country ... who are you !?

what is your job !?

posting in skyscrapercity ... MP.net ... fak ... etc ...

if you want to call me a fool , go on !

no problem , this is my honor ...

but don't forget this ...

we will make our country better & better

one day you will change your mind ...

no other way ...

what is your job !?

posting in skyscrapercity ... MP.net ... fak ... etc ...

if you want to call me a fool , go on !

no problem , this is my honor ...

but don't forget this ...

we will make our country better & better

one day you will change your mind ...

no other way ...

I think it is worth keeping in mind that Surenas and other Iranians in this debate all want the same for their country just like you, namely a country where the main focus is to advance society from all perspectives: Education, science, wealth, turism, culture, etc...

If Iranians want reforms eventually they will have reforms, if they want completely different form of government they will have that as well but the changes can only come from Iranians in Iran willing to make the tough decision to push them through.

As outsiders people should respect and support the decision Iranian society makes even if they may not agree with it.

I think it is worth keeping in mind that Surenas and other Iranians in this debate all want the same their country, namely a country where the main focus is to advance society from all perspectives: Education, science, wealth, turism, culture, etc...

yes !

if Americans stop making problems for Iran .

LMAO at all Iran's enemies gathering here to attack one of the leading Iranian members here, @Soheil.

Soheil has the mind of a General, he thinks 5 levels higher then all of you put together. It will be people like him who will lead Iran to glory.

Wear it as a badge of honour bro that all these lowlife haters are attacking you.

Last edited by a moderator:
University of Amsterdam? :woot: :coffee:
I guess it depends on the particular topic. If I am not mistaken, they have some very high-profiled researchers in theoretical physics (Utrecht) and nanotechnology (Delft).

Back
Top Bottom