What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

5'10" and age is 32.......Sir, wat;s next.

next i don't know, heh heh... didn't understand the point of the later posts in the thread. :D

Maternal side cousins are Larger in size as compared to Paternal side who avg few inches shorter then me :sick:

ah, your paternal side are then like me. :agree:

haha, chill bro.

ya, i got quiet after a while as you will see in my further posts from there.

now i am chilling... :D

cool-cat.jpg

see you in the late evening... i will sleep till then.

You're a giraffe.
:coffee:
5'4", married to a six footer who treats me like a minion. Sigh*

Chill!!!
It's okay to be tall, though I find short ppl really cute, like my mom who is just 5 feet and the cutest thing around. :-)

U are jealous, Didi ji :p

I am planning to put on more weight to fit into the XL clothes :D

I am 82 kgs as of now, mostly bone/muscles weight.

Well you seen right .I think most guys here claiming to be 6 feet taller are just lying.
And why i should lie 5 feet 6 inch is an average height.I am happy with what i have and have no complex.
Trust me during one of the off-the-forum chit-chat a guy of this forum happened to tell me about his height, which was 5'6". But a few months later he increased it to 5'8". Lolzz

I think it's peer pressure which leads to such situations. But if one is confident about oneself then appearance doesn't really matter. JMHO!

Last edited:
6'6" .

U are jealous, Didi ji :p

I am planning to put on more weight to fit into the XL clothes :D

I am 82 kgs as of now, mostly bone/muscles weight.

I am 102 kgs & 6ft6/7" .
I need to put a bit more on also but i not too much as it'll be difficult to carry the weight when older .

a strange and wrong thread this is !!

[ edit : i was irritated by the vulgar boastings in the last few pages... have a look. ]

so, many members' declaration to the world is not their intellectual brilliance, talents, ambition but their height?? this is the height of ridiculousness !!

do you intend to bully others with your giantness??

beware, for that makes you cowards who cannot take on societies and reactionaries... you then are not cut out for real leadership or even followership of the brilliants... ghanta bano ge tum revolutionary !!

a single short napolean and tom cruise have achieved more in the world than you giant worthies.

yasser arafat was 5'2 and he is remembered in the wider world and not you giant mistake-makers.

calm down, get mature and contribute to the world via good posts on pdf... join or create progressive movements and do good rather than making mockery of yourself like this.

did i say anything wrong, @fakhre mirpur , @WAJsal , @levina , @friendly_troll96 , @B+ Dracula , @Maira La , @IrbiS , @Blue_Eyes ??

but that indicates you are not tall :lol: just kidding,,,, anyways well said :tup:

Well South Asians on PDF are quite taller than I thought
There were two Pakistanis and five Indians in my group when I was in Singapore and all were 5'10 or below.

As a 6'9" tall guy I can tell that it is quite tough to find jeans with 38in inseam in India or shirts which fit(some are either too short or if long enough they are super wide).I am sure the situation aint much different in other SA nations like Pakistan or Bangladesh.Though Pakistan I think has cheaper tailoring.

But a bad thing I have noticed among both Indians and Pakistanis they tend to ridicule people who are short(even the ones from their own nation) not knowing that being short also has many advantages just like being tall has.

so, many members' declaration to the world is not their intellectual brilliance, talents, ambition but their height?? this is the height of ridiculousness !!
Agree with you.I have seen some tall people who make it a point to showcase their height at every oppurtunity.Pretty sad they think that besides a physical feature they have not much to show for.

Last edited:
As a 6'9" tall guy I can tell that it is quite tough to find jeans with 38in inseam in India or shirts which fit(some are either too short or if long enough they are super wide)

boy oh boy... while i can understand your situation it must have been only thrice that i have seen anyone of 6'4 or above, live !! :D

But a bad thing I have noticed among both Indians and Pakistanis they tend to ridicule people who are short(even the ones from their own nation) not knowing that being short also has many advantages just like being tall has.

in india, the ladies are considered tall if they are 5'6... keeping that in mind i think the few ladies who have cast a admiring glance over me, maybe do so because i being not so tall am more approachable ( at a distance ) than a taller man.

just a theory which may not hold true.

i am a Brahmin (if you are wondering) Chicks here dig Tall and well built Guys :D ;)

i am not tall like you but i gather that the ladies dig me too. :)

i m a new user can any one tell me how to post anyting..this masg appears .."Please note that you don't have permission to create a new thread unless you make 5 posts or more. After that please introduce yourself in the members introduction section.

Source: Not sure if I had to create this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom