What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

So since this is like a members' lounge n we can come to be familiar with each other here to build friendly relations... im just asking a random question to break the ice with many members here :smitten: Well my height is ~169 cm, which is 5'6.5 :P i've just turned 18 n maybe i can still increase my height?? I hope to know ur strategies !! :cheesy:
6ft1 19yrs

No surprise there.

With better diets ppl are growing taller these days.

You too have a good hight.

Its perfect actually.

U know how hard it is for people like me to sit in a smaller car or to get readymade clothes.
I usually go for XL coz of leangth issue. But that makes me look thin :D

In PAK the average height has been decreasing... Looking at the older generation (our parents,grandparents) and us .. One kinda gets shocked... I was short/average as a kid... I remember how embarassed I was when my friends made fun of me coz my first gf (in school) was taller than me lol.. Even my own family made fun of me .. Some worried about it .. But than I grew up fast..

But as compared to our gen (I'm 25)... The new generation -- 17-18 year ol kids are taller than most of us... And to be honest it's kinda embarassing sometimes... I'm 6.. My father's the same height and my mother is 5'7ish.. So it's kinda natural ...

The tallest guy in my family is an uncle whose 6'7 and stocky (which suites him -- cuz tall+thin = weird).....

Genetics & diet play an important role... Otherwise I'm sure I'd be in wheelchair had I been born in an u previliged household..

178cm

It seems that most people are taller than average here:p:

a strange and wrong thread this is !!

so, many members' declaration to the world is not their intellectual brilliance, talents, ambition but their height?? this is the height of ridiculousness !!

do you intend to bully others with your giantness??

beware, for that makes you cowards who cannot take on societies and reactionaries... you then are not cut out for real leadership or even followership of the brilliants... ghanta bano ge tum revolutionary !!

a single short napolean and tom cruise have achieved more in the world than you giant worthies.

yasser arafat was 5'2 and he is remembered in the wider world and not you giant mistake-makers.

calm down, get mature and contribute to the world via good posts on pdf... join or create progressive movements and do good rather than making mockery of yourself like this.

did i say anything wrong, @fakhre mirpur , @WAJsal , @levina , @friendly_troll96 , @B+ Dracula , @Maira La , @IrbiS , @Blue_Eyes ??
5'10" and age is 32.......Sir, wat;s next
Maternal side cousins are Larger in size as compared to Paternal side who avg few inches shorter then me :sick:

Last edited:
Pakistani Police man
india50.jpg

Indian Police Man
file-18-1390580835025617600.jpg

Gay thinks about Gay..fied marshal

Stop posting rubbish.....You mentioned your point earlier now dont repeat again and again

So since this is like a members' lounge n we can come to be familiar with each other here to build friendly relations... im just asking a random question to break the ice with many members here :smitten: Well my height is ~169 cm, which is 5'6.5 :P i've just turned 18 n maybe i can still increase my height?? I hope to know ur strategies !! :cheesy:
im a pleed short dark evil and chankiya idology follower yaindoo baniya ... so my height doesnt counts :D

How old are u ?

I was 5'3 till i was in 10th grade

But within a year i grew like anything.

Swimming helped me a lot though :)
I swim only when i get the time to. I am 17, in grade 11. Same here, all happened in a year.

a strange and wrong thread this is !!

[ edit : i was irritated by the vulgar boastings in the last few pages... have a look. ]

so, many members' declaration to the world is not their intellectual brilliance, talents, ambition but their height?? this is the height of ridiculousness !!

do you intend to bully others with your giantness??

beware, for that makes you cowards who cannot take on societies and reactionaries... you then are not cut out for real leadership or even followership of the brilliants... ghanta bano ge tum revolutionary !!

a single short napolean and tom cruise have achieved more in the world than you giant worthies.

yasser arafat was 5'2 and he is remembered in the wider world and not you giant mistake-makers.

calm down, get mature and contribute to the world via good posts on pdf... join or create progressive movements and do good rather than making mockery of yourself like this.

did i say anything wrong, @fakhre mirpur , @WAJsal , @levina , @friendly_troll96 , @B+ Dracula , @Maira La , @IrbiS , @Blue_Eyes ??
haha, chill bro.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom