What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

i m a new user can any one tell me how to post anyting..this masg appears .."Please note that you don't have permission to create a new thread unless you make 5 posts or more. After that please introduce yourself in the members introduction section.

Source: Not sure if I had to create this thread

hi, according to new rules, you need to make 100 posts in order to be able to create a thread, and these 100 posts must not be in the 'members club' and 'members introduction' sections... so post away, participate whole-heartedly but no trolling just to increase your post count. :D

and it is accepted protocol that you introduce yourself in the below thread and use the format given in the op ( the first post ) as guideline :

New Introductions

I am Pakistani Punjabi
5.11" or 6'
82 Kgs tall fair and handsome....:agree:

Last edited:
@Nattmara what is your height ? :azn:

I'm a midget at 5'8 ! :(

5'7". I use Maddy's head like an armrest:P.

She makes me feel like a freaking giant:o:

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
naa---------- twacha ko mulaim rakhna or is ki dhoop sy suraksha krna bohat zarori hain

uchit tippani hai aapki, mahoday... isi liye main wohi saboon istemaal karta hoon jo meri twacha ka moisture uddne na de aur dhoop me sikudne se jitna ho sake bachta hoon.

aur ghar main twacha ko mulaayam aur saaf rakhne ke liye mai istemaal karta hoon boroplus... mardon wala skin cream. :agree:

wesay same question i would like to ask, how old are you sir:D

let's say, more than six years older than you. :(

So @XenoEnsi-14 and @Nattmara what is your height ? :azn:

I'm a midget at 5'8 ! :(

janaab, please do talk to us humble desi folk sometime. :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom