What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

Of course joking.

google-banned.jpg

for 24 hours.......Reason: off-topic

amazing how things transformed from height/weight discussion to hindu indian scheduled caste related stuff

p.s. i thought the dalits were mostly street cleaners and farmers

Height: 6.2"

Weight: 185 lbs

Punjabi JATT off course

Last edited:

Height: 6.2"

Weight: 185 lbs

Punjabi JATT off course

oye -- sardar saab. How does it feel to tower over most of your [*adjective referring to dietary customs self-removed*] countrymen :lol::P

Last edited:
Punjabi wich qahawat aa - Sardar'aan de (Sardar'on ke in Hindi) sir (head) wade (big), Chamar'aan de (Chamar'on ke in Hindi) pair (feet) wade (big). :cheesy:

Chamar is Dalit caste, which indulge in trading of leather and leather goods. Cobbler in English, Mochi in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu.

Science says donkeys also have big heads n various other animals also.And Lions have big paws n heights... n other equipment... tht others are ashamed of/

N im not frm ur region...... u know so much about ur caste systems... i believe u urself r a shudar? or dalit

Last edited:
oye -- sardar saab. How does it feel to tower over most of your [*adjective referring to dietary customs self-removed*] countrymen :lol::P

Have you been to Punjab .? mate beside reading around what do you know about our diet. In these 537 years, Sikhs have endured through many tough times without having to indulge in superiority complexed Self esteem quotes, we actually walk the talk in breaking through the barriers to achieve success. We didn't sat our fat a$$e$ around talking about protein deficiency. I see the success your countrymen have accomplished with high protein diet, SAD isn't it.

So what if you punjabis and pathans so big lol eat dhokla like a guju like me then u will get all the pretty girls. Who was Jinnah a guju like me and who was gandhi? all dhokla eating gujus shows we are the best

dhokla.jpg

Eat dhokla and you will get more power then eating a whole lamb lol

Last edited:
So what if you punjabis and pathans so big lol eat dhokla like a guju like me then u will get all the pretty girls. Who was Jinnah a guju like me and who was gandhi? all dhokla eating gujus shows we are the best

dhokla.jpg

Eat dhokla and you will get more power then eating a whole lamb lol

What is a "Guju" ?

Also, from the image you posted, the "dhokla" looks nice. What is it made out of?

What kind a thread is this, i hope after this you don't start another thread for size of your body parts, age, weight etc. Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom