What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

5'6"-5'8".

Average male height India (20-30 years years)

5'4.8"

Average male height Pakistan (20-30 years years)

5'6.7" (some sources claim 5 feet 5 inches)

(Entire population/adults-All ages over 20 years,20+)

India 5'3.9"

Pakistan 5'5.7"

Or in other words alot of people are exaggerating their height :lol:

Last edited:

5'4.8"

5'6.7"

India 5'3.9"

Pakistan 5'5.7"

Unless by some quirk of chance, PDF tends to attract the tallest from both populations, I would tend to agree with you.

For a forum where dick measuring comes natural to all (figuratively, and at times literally as well), hyperbole comes easy to us.

Last I checked, the minimum pass height for entry into the Indian Army was 5'6".

Cheers, Doc

from my father's side everyone is quite tall....i guess i was somewhat lucky. Actually amongst a lot of my cousins a lot of the guys are taller than I am...when barefoot I stand just at 6' flat

Height -6'feet 1/2

Weight - 87 kgs

Age - 21 working in a BPO in malad, mumbai

Hobbies - playing music at home on virtual dj and also at parties on a Numark DXM-01 occasionally with friends ofcourse and i am a movie freak

Height -6'feet 1/2

Weight - 87 kgs

Age - 21 working in a BPO in malad, mumbai

Hobbies - playing music at home on virtual dj and also at parties on a Numark DXM-01 occasionally with friends ofcourse and i am a movie freak

damn your a tall girl im only 5'9 but i have size 10 feet :azn:

5'4.8"

India 5'3.9"

Pakistan 5'5.7"

what about under 20's

5'4.8"

India 5'3.9"

Pakistan 5'5.7"

They may be true also because in India average height varies among different caste/class. My statement is not based on any research but on my observation. Tribals are 8-9% of India's population whose average height may be 4'8" to 4'10". Apart from this Scheduled class people are 23% of India and there physical stature is below average(on average). People of North-east states are also normally shorter than average Indian.

Last edited:
damn your a tall girl im only 5'9 but i have size 10 feet :azn:

Well you are right i think i am tall but i am not a girl :lol:

Sometimes in metaphysics you will come across the phrase "dark angel." There are many interpretations of what the dark angel means when it comes to the psychic arts. Some of them are more psychological and other is more cultural.

Who is the Dark Angel?

Well you are right i think i am tall but i am not a girl :lol:

Sometimes in metaphysics you will come across the phrase "dark angel." There are many interpretations of what the dark angel means when it comes to the psychic arts. Some of them are more psychological and other is more cultural.

Who is the Dark Angel?

You just broke my heart :frown: lol

Hey everyone. Nice to see people adding a little personal touch compared to the wars going on in other threads :lol:. I am 5'8", tall for a Sikkimese person and weigh 74 Kg.

Most of those people are so short coz they are malnourished. Most people here are well-to-do or rich. I am 6'3" by the way. Healthy lifestlye and affluence of a US-based lifestyle plus LOTS of basketball =D

Back
Top Bottom