What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

I'm 6' aged 30. I wish I was 6'2, though. Those two inches make a world of a difference.

5' 10'' and 95kg....yeah yeah I know I am fat!

I am 6' 0". At least I was. Haven't measured lately and now I am 64 years old. So, I might be only 5' 11" by now? :cheesy:

BTW, 1 " = 2.54 cm :wave:

I am 5' 11", did not make it to that big 6, like my younger brother did (6' 2"). But I am in late thirthies now, but I am little shorter and much wiser.

Who told you Jinnah was Gujrati. Are you kidding me or something? :undecided:

Jinnah was born Mahomedali Jinnahbhai[10] in, some believe, Wazir Mansion,[11] Karachi District, of lower Sindh. This is disputed as old textbooks mention Jhirk as his place of birth. Sindh had earlier been conquered by the British and was subsequently grouped with other conquered territories for administrative reasons to form the Bombay Presidency of British India. Although his earliest school records state that he was born on October 20, 1875, Sarojini Naidu, the author of Jinnah's first biography, gives the date as ”December 25, 1876”.

Jinnah was the eldest of seven children born to Mithibai and Jinnahbhai Poonja. His father, Jinnahbhai (1857–1901), was a prosperous Gujarati merchant who had moved to Sindh from Kathiawar, Gujarat before Jinnah's birth.[11][12] His grandfather, Poonja Gokuldas Meghji,[13] was a Hindu Bhatia Rajput from Paneli village in Gondal state in Kathiawar. Jinnah's ancestors were Hindu Rajputs who had converted to Islam.[12] Jinnah's family belonged to the Ismaili Khoja branch of Shi'a Islam,[1] though Jinnah later converted to Twelver Khoja Shia Islam.[4][14][15]

The first-born Jinnah was soon joined by six siblings, brothers Ahmad Ali, Bunde Ali, and Rahmat Ali, and sisters Maryam, Fatima and Shireen. Their mother tongue was Gujarati; in time they also came to speak Kutchi, Sindhi and English.[16] The proper Muslim names of Mr. Jinnah and his siblings, unlike those of his father and grandfather, are the consequence of the family's immigration to the Muslim state of Sindh.

Most people seems above six feet…what is the average height of Indians and Pakistanis?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom