What's new

What If Attlee Hadn’t Partitioned India?

Now these are internal issues, regardless whose victory it was victory of our nation THEN.

And what is your nation? pakistani?
Ahmad shah abdali is founder of modern state of Afghanistan and he led war against marahatas. Afghanistan has bad relations with Pakistan, has not recognized boundary and is friend of India. As a patriotic pakistani, are you not supposed to dissociate yourself from Afghanistan and afghans?

Partition was the best thing that happened to India. By why even after Pakistan was provided with adequate land mass to accommodate Muslims, why do we still have so many (20%) still living here in India.

UP and Bihar I guess, barely survived

If threat to survival was so high then why there are still huge muslim populations in U.P and Bihar?.I believe it was east punjab where blood of muslims was shed on large scale and muslims there had no choice but to migrate to west punjab.

And what is your nation? pakistani?
Ahmad shah abdali is founder of modern state of Afghanistan and he led war against marahatas. Afghanistan has bad relations with Pakistan, has not recognized boundary and is friend of India. As a patriotic pakistani, are you not supposed to dissociate yourself from Afghanistan and afghans?

Afghanistan has bad relations with Pakistan even though Pakistan looks after over 3 million known afghan refugees, helped it annihilate the ussr, broke its back for it.

Afghan are ungrateful they bite the hand that feeds them, can never look beyond themselves, there is no dispute over the boundary, they know it they tried that last time and got smashed by their own kin who call themselves Pakistanis, the afghan know Pakistani pukhtoons and even baloch reject them but still choose not to face reality.

Islamabad is the new Kabul better get use to it, Pakistan will only expand.

If threat to survival was so high then why there are still huge muslim populations in U.P and Bihar?.I believe it was east punjab where blood of muslims was shed on large scale and muslims there had no choice but to migrate to west punjab.

Bihar and UP saw riots in response to Noakhali riots but casualties were in thousand compared to lakhs in Punjab. Muhajirs mainly migrated to Pakistan to grab job opportunities. Muhajirs arrived in Karachi and attacked Sindhi Hindus in Karachi-Hyderabad leading to departure of 1.2 million Sindhi Hindu to India. That was all chain reaction. @474474

Last edited by a moderator:
Partition was the best thing that happened to India. By why even after Pakistan was provided with adequate land mass to accommodate Muslims, why do we still have so many (20%) still living here in India.

Because they belonged to those regions where the live now, they didn't want to leave and cultural difference was big, after allthey belonged to those regions and why should they leave as its their ancestral land.

Being Muslim doesn't make you a baloch or Pukhtoon for example.

Afghanistan has bad relations with Pakistan even though Pakistan looks after over 3 million known afghan refugees, helped it annihilate the ussr, broke its back for it.

Afghan are ungrateful they bite the hand that feeds them, can never look beyond themselves, there is no dispute over the boundary, they know it they tried that last time and got smashed by their own kin who call themselves Pakistanis, the afghan know Pakistani pukhtoons and even baloch reject them but still choose not to face reality.

Islamabad is the new Kabul better get use to it, Pakistan will only expand.

Then why you are associating yourself with Ahamad shah abdali, the founder of modern state of Afghanistan? why you are saying that
Now these are internal issues, regardless whose victory it was victory of our nation THEN.
, why you are mentioning afghans as your nation ? have you forgotten on this occasion of 14th august that you are just a Pakistani?

Then why you are associating yourself with Ahamad shah abdali, the founder of modern state of Afghanistan? why you are saying that, why you are mentioning afghans as your nation ? have you forgotten on this occasion of 14th august that you are just a Pakistani?

You missed the then part, its not my nation now, my nation is Pakistan but i will always share a historic link to afghans and to be more precise the ghilzai people.

You missed the then part, its not my nation now, my nation is Pakistan but i will always share a historic link to afghans and to be more precise the ghilzai people.

How can be one part of two nations at the same time?...............Mohajirs from U.P, bihar, delhi, hyderabad and east punjab severed their ties with their people in respective areas in india for pakistan, why cant you do the same? i.e why dont you dis-connect yourself from afghans for sake of patriotism, for sake of pakistan?

How can be one part of two nations at the same time?...............Mohajirs from U.P, bihar, delhi, hyderabad and east punjab severed their ties with their people in respective areas in india for pakistan, why cant you do the same? i.e why dont you dis-connect yourself from afghans for sake of patriotism, for sake of pakistan?

Pakistan doesn't bar Me from having afghan ancestry, it doesn't prejudice against me because of my creed, it doesn't bar me from having ties with others, aslong as it doesn't bring in to conflict my identity and loyalty to Pakistan.

Bhai, homework teacher se karanay ki gandi adat chhod de... ;)

Yeh teacher is chaal me aanay wala nahi hai.

Homework is homework. Student ko hi karana padega.

Detailed steps:

Find 1941 census data for West Pakistan only

Find 1951 census data for West Pakistan only

Compare the Muslim and non Muslim %.

This is more clarity than I have ever been given. ;)

I will give you one link however:

The Story of Civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See this. Try to get your hands specifically on the "Our Oriental Heritage" volume of the series. With a little effort, you may even grab a pdf download.

Not Durrant again ! :lol:

I'm asking for a Link to the '41 Census because I've got misgivings about that ! Why the hell would they carry out a census that includes only the Provinces that became West Pakistan in '47 when they weren't even in that shape in '41 ? And why a religious based census of all things ?

So please post a link that I can see & verify !

Because they belonged to those regions where the live now, they didn't want to leave and cultural difference was big, after allthey belonged to those regions and why should they leave as its their ancestral land.

Being Muslim doesn't make you a baloch or Pukhtoon for example.

Pakistan was created by a Gujarati man who wanted it to be land of all Muslim of South Asia whether he is from NWFP or Madras or Bengal. Now, your claims are conflicting to the principles of founders of Pakistan.

Not Durrant again ! :lol:

I'm asking for a Link to the '41 Census because I've got misgivings about that ! Why the hell would they carry out a census that includes only the Provinces that became West Pakistan in '47 when they weren't even in that shape in '41 ? And why a religious based census of all things ?

So please post a link that I can see & verify !

Again, that is homework for you to find the census. ;)

Also, the census was carried out across India and it would have break up by province and district. Not sure what the confusion is.

Again, that is homework for you to find the census. ;)

Also, the census was carried out across India and it would have break up by province and district. Not sure what the confusion is.

Because Punjab included Eastern-Punjab as well !

At any rate what the hell is this ? You're the one who is casting aspersions & instead of backing them up with a source you end being condescending ?

This is not a class - Furnish the source !

Because Punjab included Eastern-Punjab as well !

At any rate what the hell is this ? You're the one who is casting aspersions & instead of backing them up with a source you end being condescending ?

This is not a class - Furnish the source !

No spoon feeding. You need to find it on your own.

The census is carried out at the district level and I already provided you district wise data in West Punjab.

You stopped highlighting a little too quick. ;)

Back
Top Bottom