What's new

What If Attlee Hadn’t Partitioned India?

I saw HDI. India is only 10 places ahead. Is that what you're so proud of? :lol:

We'll talk about poverty elevation when your central govt and state govts has a CLEAR cut rule on poverty limits.

I dont believe in literacy stats of india. i dont understand how a country where 70% of the population defecates can have 70% literacy.

Per capita is just GDP divided by population. Not a good economic indicator in 3rd world countries.

Even with Pakistan's low spending of education and health, we are both the same in these areas.

And Im too tired to respond to your other things.

Are u living in Pakistan??...Its good to be optimistic, however you certainly need to keep a reality check though... Also lets stop comparing...If Pakistan is good then facts will speak for it...Let peace prevail in South Asia and we BOTH come out as great countries economically...

Bhai eik Source dei deiii usss Chart kiii phir goliii maaar daiiin bishak ! :kiss3:

Bhai, homework teacher se karanay ki gandi adat chhod de... ;)

Yeh teacher is chaal me aanay wala nahi hai.

Homework is homework. Student ko hi karana padega.

Detailed steps:

Find 1941 census data for West Pakistan only

Find 1951 census data for West Pakistan only

Compare the Muslim and non Muslim %.

This is more clarity than I have ever been given. ;)

I will give you one link however:

The Story of Civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See this. Try to get your hands specifically on the "Our Oriental Heritage" volume of the series. With a little effort, you may even grab a pdf download.

A one-sided assessment much? :lol: what about Indian extremists and far right groups? :lol:

Our right wing didn't exist as a political force before the whole secoolarism thing came on the face and the Hindus and my people started suffering under the imposed rules of these types.

Until 1980s, there was no far right wing politically active.

In short, the actions of these "we want this, we want that we are minority religion! HA! HOOO!" types is what propelled the saffron right wing to power.

Name me ONE Indian right wing party or organization in the list of terrorist organization internationally compared to the cascading list of organizations that your dear ally has.

You'll have your answer right there.

Like always, you never surprised me with your overreacting to such posts.

I, in no way, never made any anti-Hindu comments whatsoever, if it makes you feel happy, the ultra far right groups in India include Sikhs, Christians, and Muslims as well. They don't have to be associated with politics, it is just the way it is!

Therefore, your argument is based on poor judgement. India, by definition, isn't the only country that is suffering from indigenous radical elements - no matter what their religion is - Pakistan is on the same track as well my friend.

Rotten tomatoes exist here and there, but perhaps your interpretation reflects how intolerant someone can really be, for real.

Peace

Our right wing didn't exist as a political force before the whole secoolarism thing came on the face and the Hindus and my people started suffering under the imposed rules of these types.

In short, the actions of these "we want this, we want that we are minority religion! HA! HOOO!" types is what propelled the saffron right wing to power.

Name me ONE Indian right wing party or organization in the list of terrorist organization internationally compared to the cascading list of organizations that your dear ally has.

i was surprised to know that pakistan had higher per capita till 2008.
And further surprised that PAkistan per capita in one of the year from 80's was 84% higher than India

or we can say that roughly twice of india per capita in the past

And further surprised that PAkistan per capita in one of the year from 80's was 84% higher than India

Pakistan per capita income was higher than India but not by 84%. Pakistan's literacy rate was 1% higher than India in 1951.

And the whole world knows what sort of a country yours is!!!:omghaha:

I'm alive and well, along with my dozens of cousins, something not possible if my g-parents had stayed in India. The particular states they migrated from were especially violent hindu majority.

Muslims in India from 10%(1951) to 13.5%(2011).

Hindus in Pakistan from 15%(1951) to 2%(2011).

Facts speak louder.:azn:

Compare it to the world-wide muslim pop increase, they speak against you

I'm alive and well, along with my dozens of cousins, something not possible if my g-parents had stayed in India. The particular states they migrated from were especially violent hindu majority.

It is possible. the Muhajirs migrated to Pakistan to grab opportunities in newly created country.

What area they belonged to

pakistan and india's PCI was more than that of china too..
and look at them now.. :hitwall:

and about pci,i think we overtook u guys in the 1990's not in 2008..

Indian right wing was always there but the fountainhead of its political forays was Babri issue and later its demolition. They have successfully mixed rath yatra politics with Hindu victimhood using the same language you used. That along with some anti-Congress surge after million dollar scams helped them to rise up.

Given the miserable, pathetic and overpopulated state of the subcontinent, I wish the British had never left India. They could have stayed back, abolished all princely states and arranged some kind of democratic institutions to establish the rule of law.

But I guess the Brits got tired of running this madhouse and there was a point when they shouted, "To hell with the Raj and all the warm sunny weather, I'm packing my bags now to Jolly Old ne'er to return"

Unfortunately millions of subcontinents moved right back behind them to UK like little puppy dogs that is why parts of London look as dirty and shabby as Indian cities.

Your Ghilzai tribe refused to participate in Ahmad shah abdali campaign against marahatas so why you are bragging?

Now these are internal issues, regardless whose victory it was victory of our nation THEN.

Back
Top Bottom