What's new

What have you done for New Year's Day?

I've been with a couple friends all day and watched Anchorman 2 with them...know have them over almost about to kick them out I'm getting sleepy..
Nevertheless got what I needed to get done today and thanked The Lord.
What have you done and are doing currently?

hey doc !! :p: how are u my dearest brother ?

actually i was studying like hell for the exams !! :(

you in all know what we are going through ! ;)

You intend to test your vest? Would be interested in the 20k one.

Sir, this is test shuda mal. We tested with a similar vest with.32 and 9mm, it can actually contain multiple hits. The vest comes with a carry bag and some silaca gel sachets.

I will PM you the number for one of the sellers in Multan, sms him and ask if he has any stock left. If he doesn't let me know I will ask another guy for you in Karachi.

Regards,

Last edited:
hey doc !! :p: how are u my dearest brother ?

actually i was studying like hell for the exams !! :(

you in all know what we are going through ! ;)

I've been great alhamdillah! :)

And sadly medical pretty much here means no life but studying. :lol:

Good luck brother!

I've been with a couple friends all day and watched Anchorman 2 with them...know have them over almost about to kick them out I'm getting sleepy..:D

Nevertheless got what I needed to get done today and thanked The Lord. :)

@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @haman10 @ResurgentIran @Resurrection5782 @Armstrong @Aamna14 @Aeronaut @pak-marine @RescueRanger @Jessica_L@rmi5

@Web Master @Sinan @KAL-EL

@Talon :)

Failed my driving test for the 4th time :D

:woot: ....I was gifted from day one, LOL.

Was easiest thing to pass and drive. :)

5ua12.jpg

Hehehe, just drive smoothly and always look behind your shoulder and stop at stop signs. :)

As for the parking part of the test I just flew into it and adjusted. :lol:

@mafiya

Hehehe, just drive smoothly and always look behind your shoulder and stop at stop signs. :)

As for the parking part of the test I just flew into it and adjusted. :lol:

@mafiya

Passed the parking test in first try. It's the road test I'm failing consistently. They just can't stand my good looks personality. :lol:

Passed the parking test in first try. It's the road test I'm failing consistently. They just can't stand my good looks personality. :lol:

Like my friend I took the drivers test with...initially he told us he was confident, then he made a U turn but kept steering left and drove over the curb. :lol:

I can't forget that day the instructor was belittling him it was hilarious we kept laughing at and mocking him. :lol:

I failed my first driving test. But I was driving like a trainwreck, because I was nervous as hell and didnt think straight.
I almost ran over a lady and her child, at a stoplight. The instructor had to use the break pedal on his side. haha

Luckily in 2nd test, I took a betablocker to calm my nerves, drove flawlessly and passed. :D

I failed my first driving test. But I was driving like a trainwreck, because I was nervous as hell and didnt think straight.
I almost ran over a lady and her child, at a stoplight. The instructor had to use the break pedal on his side. haha

Luckily in 2nd test, I took a betablocker to calm my nerves, drove flawlessly and passed. :D

Yeah the instructor saved me when I entered a freeway for the first time. :lol:

Now I love the freeway and fly 90mph minimum...:D

The problem is The instructor is Arbi and I'm Pakistani :D

The whole test is for 1-2 minutes and they are consistently failing me for 5 mistakes. Concentration during driving, control of vehicle, changing lane and looking at mirror ( Rear & left mirror both look). Follow traffic rules and signs, Maintaining suitable speed ( always drive 5-8 KM less than proscribed road speed) and I'm pretty 99.99 % darn sure , I do all these things but they can't stand my swag, that's the problem :P

Last edited:
The problem is The instructor is Arbi and I'm Pakistani :D

The whole test is for 1-2 minutes and they are consistently failing me for 5 mistakes. Concentration during driving, control of vehicle, changing lane and looking at mirror ( Rear & left mirror both look). Follow traffic rules and signs, Maintaining suitable speed ( always drive 5-8 KM less than proscribed road speed) and I'm pretty 99.99 % darn sure , I do all these things but they can't stand my swag, that's the problem :P

1-2 minutes? :laughcry:

I drove from city to city....:cheesy:

Made mistakes but father kept the instructor busy talking to him....:yay:

Tell him next time ي زلمة فكني من هل شغلة :omghaha:

I've been with a couple friends all day and watched Anchorman 2 with them...know have them over almost about to kick them out I'm getting sleepy..:D

Nevertheless got what I needed to get done today and thanked The Lord. :)

@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @haman10 @ResurgentIran @Resurrection5782 @Armstrong @Aamna14 @Aeronaut @pak-marine @RescueRanger @Jessica_L@rmi5

@Web Master @Sinan @KAL-EL

@Talon :)
Happy New Year...me was in Brussels we went to see the fireworks display...man that was packed and then someone showered the people in front of me with champagne :sick: I could smell that yucky sticky stuff in the air...and then there were some pick pocketers, some crying blonde ladies with guys calming her...lots to see...was interesting as I am always in doors on new years eve but that night was new :P

Back
Top Bottom