What's new

What has America done for Pakistan?

America has looted us, hope India can learn and kick US out. we don't need Americans in S. Asia.

Sadley the indians have already bowed to pressure from america on the ipi pipeline. Which is a shame because this would have meant that on this one thing our interests would have converged making it less likely that we would fight each other. Thats we need lots of projects where both india and pakistan benefit. So peace means benefit to both.

America has looted us, hope India can learn and kick US out. we don't need Americans in S. Asia.

Who do you want in south Asia? Terrorists? or Taliban?

These Taliban destroyed Afghanistan and taken them to the stone age. Taliban destroyed the Buddha statues. Terrorists have killed many of your own Muslims than anyone else in the name Jihad.

Learn your lessons first.

These Taliban destroyed Afghanistan and taken them to the stone age. Taliban destroyed the Buddha statues. Terrorists have killed many of your own Muslims than anyone else in the name Jihad.

What are you drinking or smoking these days/ We do not want america.

Just because we dont want taleban and terrorists doesnt mean we have to have americans

Major rami whay do you feel you have to resort to personal attacks to get over your point.

Mam, do you want me to remind you who resorted to personal attacks?

Here is your post, read it again honey.

I dont understand this mam, you start it and then you blame others? Now I really mean about the MRI scan lol

Mam, do you want me to remind you who resorted to personal attacks?

Here is your post, read it again honey.

Oh btw honey is a term of endearment used between intimate couples and I can assure u rami I am not into all that with men. so pleasee dont flirt with me. What you do in your own time is a matter for you.

I dont understand this mam, you start it and then you blame others? Now I really mean about the MRI scan lol

No I was genuinly interested in what you were smoking or drinking how is that a personal attack?

Fine and totally understandable. Make the terrorists in Pakistan disappear, and the Americans will follow suit.

If every U.S. person in both Pakistan and Afghanistan magically vanished into thin air TODAY, what would change in regards to Pakistan's control over her own territory? Arguments over sovereignty ring hollow when organizations that despise Pakistan freely exist on Pakistani soil.

Fine and totally understandable. Make the terrorists in Pakistan disappear, and the Americans will follow suit.

If every U.S. person in both Pakistan and Afghanistan magically vanished into thin air TODAY, what would change in regards to Pakistan's control over her own territory? Arguments over sovereignty ring hollow when organizations that despise Pakistan freely exist on Pakistani soil.

Its not just terrorists with america. we could sort that out. But America is supporting our enemies and wants to contain our freinds like china. So its not just terrorists its about pakistans uniqe location and america wants us to subjugate pakistani interests to americas.

What, exactly, is the U.S. doing to "contain China?" Besides trading billions$ in goods and services with them? And helping evict Japan after WW2?

If we wanted to contain them, we'd not trade with them. Think Iran.

We are against the takeover of Taiwan, and are not fans of North Korea, but then again, neither is China. It seems that the people who think we are at each other's throats is everyone OUTSIDE of the U.S. and China.

What, exactly, is the U.S. doing to "contain China?" Besides trading billions$ in goods and services with them? And helping evict Japan after WW2?

If we wanted to contain them, we'd not trade with them. Think Iran.

We are against the takeover of Taiwan, and are not fans of North Korea, but then again, neither is China. It seems that the people who think we are at each other's throats is everyone OUTSIDE of the U.S. and China.

The point I was making is that America has allways interfered in pakistan not just now because of terrorism. Thats why there is a high dislike of americans in pakistan.

to be realistic, US has done nothing for Pakistan at least till 2008. However they did a lot for Pakistan Army for the last 60 years or so. It clearly seems that it has for the first time dawned on US that easy quickfixes to the relationships using the omni powerful in Pakistan = the army generals, does not actually work and in fact made the relationship only worse.

to be realistic, US has done nothing for Pakistan at least till 2008. However they did a lot for Pakistan Army for the last 60 years or so. It clearly seems that it has for the first time dawned on US that easy quickfixes to the relationships using the omni powerful in Pakistan = the army generals, does not actually work and in fact made the relationship only worse.

Especially in the ninties or whenever we actually needed help

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom