What's new

What has America done for Pakistan?

Pakistan has lost 40,000 lives ... Billions of $$$ .. Pakistan is ruined ... we are a laughing stock of this world ...

“To be an enemy of America can be dangerous, but to be a friend is fatal” SAID "Henry Kissinger"

Praful read this c a r e f u l l y

mate dont mind me saying this but your army never went into Afghanistan or Iraq , so all the military operations were carried out in your own country right? so why blame the US when you were busy cleaning your own house.
by the way no one is laughing at you , people are wary even alarmed , but no one is laughing .

10's of Billions of Dollars of Aid,F-16's,Backing at international level etc etc.What else do you want?

Don't blame this on the others. monster has been created by pakistan only. This is the failure of your policies over 63 years. u don't have proof against anyone. so kill the monster or live with it. I do not have any sympathy for your Government.

In between RIP to innocent one who actually paid the price of pakistan wrong policies.

Don't blame this on the others. monster has been created by pakistan only. This is the failure of your policies over 63 years. u don't have proof against anyone. so kill the monster or live with it. I do not have any sympathy for your Government.

In between RIP to innocent one who actually paid the price of pakistan wrong policies.

Currently, You are acting as a monster in this thread, i wonder, if you are created by Pakistan too :D

So you are an ill wisher to pakistan and want war. You are a war monger.

So you are an ill wisher to pakistan and want war. You are a war monger.

How it make me a ill wisher or a war monger ? Kindly elaborate. I have great sympathy for terror victims all around the world.

There is a famous saying "U reap what u sow"

How it make me a ill wisher or a war monger ? Kindly elaborate. I have great sympathy for terror victims all around the world.

There is a famous saying "U reap what u sow"

So what you sow in kashmir reap in india. I didnt want to say that praful but thats what I mean you do praful what is to be achieved by winding each other up with snide unhelpful comments?

So what you sow in kashmir reap in india. I didnt want to say that praful but thats what I mean you do praful what is to be achieved by winding each other up with snide unhelpful comments?

I am calling spade a spade. sorry I don't use diplomatic language. Neither I am the minister of India nor you the minister in pakistan so don't worry... nothing will change.

I am calling spade a spade. sorry I don't use diplomatic language. Neither I am the minister of India nor you the minister in pakistan so don't worry... nothing will change.

Ok so how do you feel when some in pakistan say that india reaps what it sows in kashmir?

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Anyway I know I am not a minister in pakistan but what evidence do I have that your are not a minister in the indian government.

Ok so how do you feel when some in pakistan say that india reaps what it sows in kashmir?

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Anyway I know I am not a minister in pakistan but what evidence do I have that your are not a minister in the indian government.

I do not have any problem with that. The radicalization that happened in pakistan by zia-ul-haq is well known to everyone. So no hard feeling.

for the second part.. U are being fooled.

for the second part.. U are being fooled.[/QUOTE]

Tell me how I am being fooled You have lots of troops placed in kashmir. Human rights abuses have been reported to the appropriete international institutions and forums.

for the second part.. U are being fooled.

Tell me how I am being fooled You have lots of troops placed in kashmir. Human rights abuses have been reported to the appropriete international institutions and forums.[/QUOTE]

Yaar thoda dimag laga.... Second part means about the ministry :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom