What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

Like I said I hear you show me how a Christian or a Hindu prays in public...then we can analyze what you want to say...

Praying is something which is between the God and the worshiper and no one can analysis that.

Why it has to be compulsory to pray in public. For you reading bible is not praying but just reading and I did mention about rosary prayers.. These are thing done in public.. Can we do it in some Islamic countries?? Just analyse that and tell me..
First explain what is rosary prayers?! :unsure: I am afraid I do not know what those are...

How to Pray the Rosary

not necessarily. It primarily involves asking some favour from god for personal gain, it might involve some recitation from holy book but not always.

Rituals are not completed without recitation religious verses

What if a Hindu/christian prays in public at Middle East/Pakistan?

Hypocrisy? :o::o:

there are temples and church in Pakistan, in interior Sindh , hindu celebrate holy with their muslim brothers , and muslim join them with holy , similar with Christians ,
if you stand in public and " shout JAI MAATA di " people will notice but wont do anything ,
similar to that when the guy in video is offering prayers peoples take video and pictures , also think its yoga or something ... so its something un usual to see ..

Seriously??? Try reading a bible in public and let me know the reaction!! Not every one is technologically literate like you or me dear!! For them smuggling bible is the only way to pray to god..
lets stick to america man, non muslims are not allowed to enter mecca so bible smuggling does not even arise.
But each country has its standards, its offtopic to discuss that.

Seriously??? Try reading a bible in public and let me know the reaction!! Not every one is technologically literate like you or me dear!! For them smuggling bible is the only way to pray to god..
Well, there is a prob with some laws in regarding to books with certain words...Def not written in Shariah as Shariah allows and infact instructs for non believers to have the freedom to practice..But is strict about preaching...

@al-Hasani
@Yzd Khalifa
please explain! Since I dont know I cant say anything!

well I might have done that too, but I usually move if I see somebody coming and remember to say sorry. Because I know I am taking more than my fair share of usage.
I have seen many Indian friends blocking passageways and talking loudly, people dont complain usually but I can understand what they will be thinking about us.

This is what I am talking about. It is not just Indians, I have seen all sorts of people doing so. I can hardly point at someone who is praying.

if they were using public place meant for other purpose, its wrong. besides village is a different place from cities. Cities have very high footfall in public place.
If I park a car on side of a road in village, no problem, In a city, that can cause big problem.
That is correct.
If someone is praying in a public place just to annoy people that is wrong. If they are praying because they have no other choice then everyone should respect them.

lets stick to america man, non muslims are not allowed to enter mecca so bible smuggling does not even arise.
But each country has its standards, its offtopic to discuss that.

Okay I am off from this thread.. Just wanted to know Saudi Arabia consist not only Mecca but other places too.. Any way their country, their rules.. Just showing the difference in religious freedom between countries..

Back
Top Bottom