What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

Because unlike other religions, Islam followers consider non Islamic religions as untrue and hence in most Islamic countries they dont get equal rights.

Karan, you dont have to tell me mate, My family have experienced one of the countries so called "religious freedom" o_O

Because unlike other religions, Islam followers consider non Islamic religions as untrue and hence in most Islamic countries they dont get equal rights.
even christianity considers others an non-true,but christian countries are tolerant..

Dropping one's pants in public doesn't hurt anyone either. It is not a matter of hurt. It is a matter of what is rightfully considerate.
It might be legally wrong to sit on a pavement. I don't see it like that personally, as long as I can pass the person without slowing down or with discomfort. I would expect most people to think the same way. It is subjective.

Please, if its not about religion, then why didnt they mention "When American praying in public" Its all about religion.. I am not separating anyone from the rest.. I am just asking, why cant a common man from another religion expect the same freedom in some of the Islamic countries.

So your whole attention is not about God but some countries.

I am asking you why cant a Hindu or Christian cannot pray in public.. Neither of the religion ban them to do so.. Why are you sticking in these kind of stupid question?
It is not stupid if I am asking in context...Name 1 compulsory part of a the said religions and we can discuss if it can be allowed in public or not? And if not why so?

Because Shariah doesnt stop one from practicing their own religion in fact it is stated in Shariah to let the other practice in peace...example Cordoba during Islamic rule and to date has many churches!

It might be legally wrong to sit on a pavement. I don't see it like that personally, as long as I can pass the person without slowing down or with discomfort. I would expect most people to think the same way. It is subjective.

Being legally wrong is not subjective. The law is the law. Praying on a public path is inconsiderate, illegal and totally unnecessary. It is wrong.

even christianity considers others an non-true,but christian countries are tolerant..
Not so much. It is not religion but society, education and other factors that makes them tolerant.

@seiko again I request:

Why it has to be compulsory to pray in public. For you reading bible is not praying but just reading and I did mention about rosary prayers.. These are thing done in public.. Can we do it in some Islamic countries?? Just analyse that and tell me..

Reading a bible is not praying...These people are not reading the Quran in Public but are just praying (5 min prayer)

In any religion , praying means reading the religious verses with body movements.

So what you think preaching and yoga are ?
Not essential and not a part of a religion that one must do...There is also preaching in Islam and it is called preaching not praying....

As for Yoga it is derived from Hinduism but it is not praying...

It is not stupid if I am asking in context...Name 1 compulsory part of a the said religions and we can discuss if it can be allowed in public or not? And if not why so?

Because Shariah doesnt stop one from practicing their own religion in fact it is stated in Shariah to let the other practice in peace...example Cordoba during Islamic rule and to date has many churches!

Please am asking about current situation.. Can you start a church in Saudi Arabia? Can you bible in public in Saudi Arabia?? I have seen people smuggling bible to Saudi Arabia so that they can pray secretly..

In any religion , praying means reading the religious verses with body movements.
Reading the bible...what body movements are required?

Yoga which reading of religious verses is required? Most yoga in this world only says Ommm or Nameste nothing else from the scripture!

So your whole attention is not about God but some countries.

How can you respect god if you cannot respect other people mate?? Most of the religion talks about one god and still some countries or religion cannot tolerate it.. How can they attain peace with such intolerance?

Back
Top Bottom