What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

an what makes you think a muslim American he has the right to pray anywhere he wants , and I don't see anyone complaining or stop him during the prayer and say " sir please move aside you are blocking my way "
do you really sound that stupid or its only my imagination /?
Reminds me of a SAP Consultant, he requested a place to pray inside the pentagon, when he was working there. They gave him a small office, exclusively for him to pray, no questions asked!

Secondly, in this video can anyone tell me who is being blocked where? As far as I can see, no one's right of way is being blocked, so what's the hue and cry about?

relax I was been sarcastic :D
well if you do still there is nothing bad in praying in public, its about a person is praying to his creator , even if peoples start making fun of that man , he should not stop because that's what they do , Allah will judge you for your deeds not for what peoples react over your namaz...
but, still why pray on an open road if u can pray in a Masjid or at home?

Not waiting...Is that what you guys do? :unsure:

I am answering whoever is asking...isnt that what this platform is for? To exchange ideas, to learn, understand? Oh wait you are here prob to troll :enjoy:

i am just saying! now no one objects .. but if this becomes a trend than others may object! why wait for that ?

but, still why pray on an open road if u can pray in a Masjid or at home?

sir jeee , namaz tu pardhni hai , chahe masjid ho ya na ho , ghar ho ya nai , bemaar ho , bed pe ho , paralysied ho , halaat-e-jung mai ho ... what if the time of pray comes when you are far from home and masjid ??
will you say to Allah " Allah woh metro late ho gae tu masjid tak nai pouch saka ... pehla pala maaf ??
Bhai kahen bhi ho .. ap ko namaz pardhi hai , jo time muqere hai us ka

this shoes the tolerance of west,,,,had a hindu/christian/jew/shia/ahmedi tried anything like that in saudi he would have been put in jail the very same moment and all u guys would be justifying that too

American Muslim is praying in America . What this has to do with Saudi Arabia, India or any other country ? o_O
It shows the values given and evolved in that country because of its past.
Now pray in public if you are Hindu/Christian/xyz in Arabic countries and see how THEY respond to see the values evolved and given by their faith in their country.

i did, in my school, sorry but i couldn't take students looking at me and saying "yaar wo namaz parh raha hai"

There is nothing wrong with that. Dogs will bark, that's their job. BUT in your grave you, and you alone will answer. I had similar experiences but Alhumdullilah that never stopped me.

sir jeee , namaz tu pardhni hai , chahe masjid ho ya na ho , ghar ho ya nai , bemaar ho , bed pe ho , paralysied ho , halaat-e-jung mai ho ... what if the time of pray comes when you are far from home and masjid ??
will you say to Allah " Allah woh metro late ho gae tu masjid tak nai pouch saka ... pehla pala maaf ??
Bhai kahen bhi ho .. ap ko namaz pardhi hai , jo time muqere hai us ka

this much of religious thinking is bad(could be any religion)

no you cant possibly know that, when we got hundreds of religion across the world.
The only generalization I can dare to make is, its some sort of direct (one way most of the time) communication with god, and more often than not it involves asking for some help or thanking for providing help earlier. The ritual bit varies from person to person and religion to religion.

First thing , God is only one and its on the God to give what the God wants.

Back
Top Bottom