What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

Maybe not the 1 done in India but that is how they do it here!

Heck even in the video 1 of the 2 who followed the prayer asked the guy if he was doing yoga :p:

Yoga which is done in India or anywhere . there are mantras within yoga and those are in many numbers.

sorry, I completely lost you man.:p:

You do know what i am talking but you wont accept it for your reasons.

Yoga which is done in India or anywhere . there are mantras within yoga and those are in many numbers.
Sorry to say you have been misinformed! My friends and I did it for awhile no matras were involved!

There is nothing wrong with that. Dogs will bark, that's their job. BUT in your grave you, and you alone will answer. I had similar experiences but Alhumdullilah that never stopped me.
do you sometimes feel that its a challenge and even feel a bit happy that inspite of others not approving you did it and allah knows you are right will probably reward more for it?
I mean is there a positive motivation factor to pray in public place for you?

It shows the values given and evolved in that country because of its past.
Now pray in public if you are Hindu/Christian/xyz in Arabic countries and see how THEY respond to see the values evolved and given by their faith in their country.

You are giving wrong examples and here i am seeing is like this from your part , O He is praying in public , there is religious freedom which we can find in other countries . In short your main goal is to target other countries and people of particular faith.

do you sometimes feel that its a challenge and even feel a bit happy that inspite of others not approving you did it and allah knows you are right will probably reward more for it?
I mean is there a positive motivation factor to pray in public place for you?

its a show off at best i would say,,,,if u are really serious u will choose a place where no one is around

You are giving wrong examples and here i am seeing is like this from your part , O He is praying in public , there is religious freedom which we can find in other countries . In short your main goal is to target other countries and people of particular faith.

his points are valid enough

the point is there is no need to pray 5 times if u don't have time.
god will understand that(if he/she exists)

that's nothing to do with your religion sir , we have our own faith , our God ask to pray five times , its not much he ask for in return of favors he do on us ... and yes god understand if you have a problem and he is merciful ..but what he orders , it must be done :)

Religion do have their commandments , what is there to question on such issues ?
There is no issue. I was just correcting @karan.1970 that not just Islam but all Abrahamic religions think that only they are path to the salvation. And not all the religions follow this ideology, some follow it strictly while others have certain degree of freedom.

If you do not understand what I am trying to say then why bother quoting me?
I am asking whether this can happen in any Islamist countries? You know that respect is a two way street..
You know it is not. :)

as proud American citizens i can say that America is Christian country and they don't like when some Muslims star praying on Roads or in office etc etc. it annoys them. btw American Muslims should under stand that they r living in usa not in Arab countries.

Last edited:
There is no issue. I was just correcting @karan.1970 that not just Islam but all Abrahamic religions think that only they are path to the salvation. And not all the religions follow this ideology, some follow it strictly while others have certain degree of freedom.

This thing is there in all the religions but the thing is this that Abrahamic religion are the talk. Freedom of certain degree is nothing but some sort of criticism targetting faith of others.

no,i am not.
i am too broad minded to be confined to any religion

This explains everything .

Back
Top Bottom