What's new

West Bengal corner....

My POLE VAULTING allegations weren't false after all @scorpionx ?? :D

Greater Bengal ki Jai.

independent South India ki Jai

th_running1.gif

But most of the pdf Bangladeshis says they aren't Bengali but Bangladeshis, most pdf Bangladeshi says being Bengali mean being Hindu and Indian.
mmdr.gif
mmdr.gif

Epar people are overwhelmingly Bengalee Muslims. There are Bengalee Hindus,Chakmas,Santals and others.Altogether we are Bagladeshi. There is no contradiction in being a Muslim and a Bengalee at the same time.
you look very surprised to see many Bangladeshis don't consider themselves as Bengali.
mmdr.gif
1.That's a misconception unfortunately. We are Bengalees, and at the same time, most of us are Muslims.
2. Bengalee literature,culture and language flourish here. We have shed much blood to hold on to these and nurture them. For instance, 21 Feb is now the International Language Day celebrated throughout the world. Wherever you find a Bengalee community you will find a shaeed minar where people gather on that day. We have fought and established a sovereign country where we can live as free people. The soul of Bengal/Bengalees has now shifted to Dhaka from Calcutta.

@DarkPrince

I agree with half of his stuff, but to me, George carlin is the protoypical shock comedia who makes you think.

My other stand ups include Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor, Louis C.K. and Ricky Gervais.

Chander Pahar dekhte shomay pelamna....was too busy with Wall Street, Walter Mitty and Ronin during my last visit!
Wall street!!! Drugs neoa ta innovative chilo:D. LDC bhalo but over all khub ekta bhalo laglo na.

Seems the smartest of men too commit this same folly.

I mourn your loss
Thanks brother, much needed. On a serious note, living alone in this country is a curse. Its a "No country for old men".So better keep a cover for last days.

Back
Top Bottom