What's new

West Bengal corner....

i hate that iambengali guy :mad: a true indian dalal , no patriotism in him :pissed:

I used to despise you.

I don't anymore for some reason.

@Anubis is of course, awesome :-)

Ami bhalo achi bhai. Tumi kemon acho bhai. Thanks for liking me. :enjoy: @Aka123 is also one of my fav Indian members in the forum apart from @DRAY, @hinduguy, @LaBong and many. Actually I like most of Indian members here and I like all Bengalis here but @Skies and @BDforever are so far my fav members from my country. :cheers:
You no like me :cray:

I used to despise you.

I don't anymore for some reason.

@Anubis is of course, awesome :-)

You no like me :cray:

I like most of Indian members here. They are very sensible good members. You are also one of them. Don't cry my friend but I am biased towards Bengalis. That's my weak part.

I like most of Indian members here. They are very sensible good members. You are also one of them. Don't cry my friend but I am biased towards Bengalis. That's my weak part.

:lol:

Indians are emotional people. :D

I used to be in the South Indian corner, now I come here because this place is fun. =)

@scorpionx @BDforever

Do I get to be an honorary Bengali =D

Just_Cuz_19.gif
( Kichu na, emni)
i see you are totally addicted to these emoticons
gigglesmile.gif

WTF !

Friends that pee together, stay together? Aamir Khan posts photo with Salman in a urinating pose

IV2Qb0g.jpg

Is this for real? This could perhaps be your first reaction to this shocking photo which Aamir Khan shared on Twitter. Agreed, Aamir Khan shares a great rapport with Salman Khan, but the actor has gone overboard to put across the camarediere they share. Aamir, who has been busy promoting Salman's upcoming film 'Jai Ho' on social media, used this to create more buzz for the film. Aamir Khan posted this photo along with a caption that read, "My favourite pic of Salman & me. "Do dost ek jhaad pe susu kartein hain toh dosti badti hai" 1 day to go...Jai Ho!!!"

Last edited:
i hate that iambengali guy :mad: a true indian dalal , no patriotism in him :pissed:
Ami bhalo achi bhai. Tumi kemon acho bhai. Thanks for liking me. :enjoy: @Aka123 is also one of my fav Indian members in the forum apart from @DRAY, @hinduguy, @LaBong and many. Actually I like most of Indian members here and I like all Bengalis here but @Skies and @BDforever are so far my fav members from my country. :cheers:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm welcome back, enjoy your freedom here.

Confused seeing that how come I have got inserted in your fav list though I bashed you many times directly AND indirectly!!!

Our @IamBengali is really a big-hearted Bangali !! :-)

@BDforever @Skies @Anubis :D

Confused seeing that how come I have got inserted in your fav list though I bashed you many times directly AND indirectly!!!

You may hate me but I like you. :P

You seem to be a good member from BD. I may disagree on certain posts of yours but your comments are worthwhile to read unlike most BD members here. You and BDforever are my fav. :enjoy:

You may hate me but I like you. :P

You seem to be a good member from BD. I may disagree on certain posts of yours but your comments are worthwhile to read unlike most BD members here. You and BDforever are my fav. :enjoy:

I feel gay, but I see you are bit frank today. lol

@DRAY dada BJP ki abar khomotay asche?

Mone hoy asche, tobe amader loksabha nirbachan bhishon unpredictable, kono party e complete majority payna, bakita coalition politics er upar nirbhar kore.

Tobe BJP ebare prochur seat na pele next Govt. 2 bochorer beshi tikbe na, karon sekhetre hoy ekta jogakhichuri third front Govt. hobe, noyto prochur ally niye ekta durbol Congress Govt. hobe, konotai tikbe na.

Tomora ki keu Paanch Oddhay chobita dekhecho bhayera o dadara? Ami dekhte chai kintu ****** pacchi na. :(

Careful or you'll catch the gopali virus.....they should be quarantined!

Back
Top Bottom