What's new

Villagers shot dead in NE India

Almagir,

Please read my post, I said in my state KERALA, they converted to christaninty. Hinduism has many ill's and one of them is caste system, Though i am not a dalit but an OBC, i know about pains they have gone through. But it is not as bad as you guys potray over here, things are changing, attitudes are differnt, you are making a moutain out of a mole hill. THe present Indian chief justice is a Dalit.

So if South Indians were the Real Inhabitants, and they were converted into Hinduisim, So who were the real hindu's. Which section of people did they convert into. I dont care wether south indian likes north indian or vice versa. I have my life to live, I cant be bothered about other people's dogma
I didnt understand ur question, can you rephrase?

In India you cant convert into Hinduisim, at the same time you can convert into any other religion. Hinduism is treated as a culture and a way of life here.

Do u know how many people have died cuz of terrorism, Where did you get your source of 90,000 and how do you know it is less than the terrorist attacks.
I repead again read about indus velly civilization, hinduisam brougt by aryan,s in subcontinent.you not care north ,south not mean other south indian think like you. i never heared that any law in india which not allowed minorities to convert in hinduisam .Anti conversation law will not help indian govt. it will create more problems a simple example if you block corse of river after a certain limite it will broke the hurdel and destroy every thing in his way. you asked about the figers of victoms indian forces in kashmir.read this an estimate of 1995 and know pass 11 year you can calculate easily 1995

India and Kashmir
The Chief Minister of Kashmir (India), Dr. Farooq Abdullah admits in an interview that over 66,158 people have died in Kashmir since 1989 at the hands of Indian security forces. Of these, 59,170 were shot, 585 were burnt alive, 2,235 were tortured to death, 568 were drowned in the River Jhelum and over 3,600 people were killed crossing into Pakistan.
Since 1989, over 70,600 people remain in prison without trial. The number of displaced persons exceeds 100,000.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will definitly read it. I prefer neutral opinion, Indians have written good things about Akber and baber, Tipu sultan, why would they write only about Aurnagazeb. But give me a neutral and reported view, i will read it

And about PDF, that hate mongering, narrow minded, mass murdering idiotic website which makes a complete mockery of the nation of pakistan, its people and its principle's..., i dont want anything to do with it. I am sorry.
Adu
what you thik about IDF and B.R forums they bright minded

Displaced people are kashmiri pandits, give me sources for all this. The people you claim to have died, are from bomb blasts from their muslim brethern. There were no army before 1985 or so. You guys have a military junta ruling you and please you have no right to accuse us of being led by propaganda. the nerve.

Well you are born a hindu, you cant officially convert into a hindu/ or to a certain caste. Please dont come up with all these River examples, we are talking about human beings, there are lot of intangiables to be considered.

And Learn to put a link

what you thik about IDF and B.R forums they bright minded

Never been to IDF, BR is a very intelligent forum, far ahead of PDF, but then again it is hateful towards muslims of pakistan. But atleast it doesnt call for Mass murdering people, Drink Wine for very Hindu dead etc etc.

Almagir,

Please read my post, I said in my state KERALA, they converted to christaninty. Hinduism has many ill's and one of them is caste system, Though i am not a dalit but an OBC, i know about pains they have gone through. But it is not as bad as you guys potray over here, things are changing, attitudes are differnt, you are making a moutain out of a mole hill. THe present Indian chief justice is a Dalit.

you are fortunate belong to KERALA if you are from north india then you have other piont of view iam not making a mountain it is cry of millions of people,s you can see every day news, you had not read carefully above article, founder of indian constitution change his faith why....

I repead again read about indus velly civilization, hinduisam brougt by aryan,s in subcontinent.you not care north ,south not mean other south indian think like you. i never heared that any law in india which not allowed minorities to convert in hinduisam .Anti conversation law will not help indian govt. it will create more problems a simple example if you block corse of river after a certain limite it will broke the hurdel and destroy every thing in his way. you asked about the figers of victoms indian forces in kashmir.read this an estimate of 1995 and know pass 11 year you can calculate easily 1995

India and Kashmir
The Chief Minister of Kashmir (India), Dr. Farooq Abdullah admits in an interview that over 66,158 people have died in Kashmir since 1989 at the hands of Indian security forces. Of these, 59,170 were shot, 585 were burnt alive, 2,235 were tortured to death, 568 were drowned in the River Jhelum and over 3,600 people were killed crossing into Pakistan.
Since 1989, over 70,600 people remain in prison without trial. The number of displaced persons exceeds 100,000.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are fortunate belong to KERALA if you are from north india then you have other piont of view iam not making a mountain it is cry of millions of people,s you can see every day news, you had not read carefully above article, founder of indian constitution change his faith why....

My state is the place where Gandhi came said he would never come here again, that was the level of Untouchability to lower caste here, That is how communism came into the fora, where everyone was treated equal, Now the roles are reversed, Even in north india. Hinduism that way is a very stupid and brutal religion, but then again it was added by people who wanted somethin to gain from it. The Gita is very similar to Bible and Quran in its teachings, but that have diluted through out the years. Do you know we have only one God, and cannot be defined, I came to know this only 3 years ago.

Ambedakar changed his religion in the 1950s. not now? things have changed but that doesnt go with your propaganda does it.

give me sources of your data before, which differnties people killed by security forces and people killed by miltant bombs in school buses, market places, hospitals, residences etc

only in kashmir 90,000 muslims killed by indian occupation forces which is much higher then total non muslims killed by muslims after partition

Can u give me reliable source for this piece of info?

south indian are original inhabitants of subcontinent they were not hindu,s. how they converted to hinduisam.to know about the origon of south indian i suggest you to read about INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION, honestly tell me north indian like south indian

No they like the pakistanis even more.

Thats bullshit,kerala was plagued by untouchabilty and zamindarism till reforms hit the state thru communism and people like narayan guru.

Get your facts right bro.

My state is the place where Gandhi came said he would never come here again, that was the level of Untouchability to lower caste here, .

It means a person like Gandhi was also bias and hate untouchables ??:rolleyes:

It means a person like Gandhi was also bias and hate untouchables ??:rolleyes:

No you got me wrong,

Gandhi could not stand the amount descrimination vented out by the people over here.... It was very really bad over here once.

Blast kills 2, injures 5 in India's restive Assam​
GUWAHATI, India, Jan 17 (Reuters) - Two people were killed and five others injured on Wednesday evening when a powerful bomb exploded in a busy marketplace in Dispur, capital of northeast India's troubled state of Assam, authorities said.

Police said they suspected rebels belonging to the separatist United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA) were behind the attack, which came the day after Prime Minister Manmohan Singh visited the state and offered to talk to the rebels.

"We are yet to confirm the details of the blast, but preliminary investigation points to the handiwork of the ULFA," Nitul Gogoi, Dispur's superintendent of police, told Reuters.

Gogoi said the bomb was placed in a busy vegetable market, near the state assembly and some of the injured included vendors and customers.

Earlier on Wednesday, two civilians were wounded when suspected rebels attacked a military convoy in front of a state government guest house in Goalpara, about 100 km (70 miles) west of Guwahati, Assam's main city.

Prime Minister Singh on Tuesday visited the state, which has substantial resources of oil and tea, to meet families of more than 70 people who authorities say were killed by ULFA guerrillas earlier this month.

Singh said government was willing to talk to the rebels, provided they rejected violence.

The insurgency -- which ULFA says is aimed at gaining Assam's independence from India -- has killed more than 20,000 people since it began in 1979

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom