What's new

Villagers shot dead in NE India

The problem with our country is that we have 1.1 billion people, to the politicians they are expendable, 40-50 killed is ok, we have more. bastards.
they believe people get into the army to die, so they should.bastards
The reason Pakistan's 1000 cut policy worked to some extend is cuz of their narrow minded un-nationalistic vote bank politics. bastards again

I say kill the f*king b*stards with no mercy. And i would say, the army feels the same way that i do, and they would kill them now.

Wow! so u think that would solve the problem. Indian army is already doing that in Kashmir for a long time now, but by doing so did the issue get resolved. :disagree:

Wow! so u think that would solve the problem. Indian army is already doing that in Kashmir for a long time now, but by doing so did the issue get resolved. :disagree:

ISI is doing a good job, Kudos to them, And our babu's lack balls, good example is the Mohd Afzal saga that is being played. Here is a man who masterminded an attack on india, and we cant punish him cuz of vote bank politics. Life of a kashmiri has always been worth higher than an ordinary indians.

It has INDEED worked. We no longer have such lawlessness in the valley like we used to. There were men with Ak's totting in Kashmir as said above. Now, because of the Army's soft and hard approach, the militants have lost MUCH of their support among the people, and they are being killed a lot too, because people have lost faith, they report to the police of any terrorist activity. The intelligence has increased manyfold just because of this. As teh avg man on the street reports any suspicious activity. The LoC fence has become a death trap for them. That is the reason for declining terrorist activity in the valley. Iron Fist with a velvet glove.

The issue has not been resolved, but we are moving towards it steadily. And the approach by the army has indeed helped.

It has INDEED worked. We no longer have such lawlessness in the valley like we used to. There were men with Ak's totting in Kashmir as said above. Now, because of the Army's soft and hard approach, the militants have lost MUCH of their support among the people, and they are being killed a lot too, because people have lost faith, they report to the police of any terrorist activity. The intelligence has increased manyfold just because of this. As teh avg man on the street reports any suspicious activity. The LoC fence has become a death trap for them. That is the reason for declining terrorist activity in the valley. Iron Fist with a velvet glove.

The issue has not been resolved, but we are moving towards it steadily. And the approach by the army has indeed helped.
According to you only AK,s mujahedin and thier few friends are fighting in kashmir totaly wrong.exept few selfish politicians the whole population against the indian occupation, because they every day suffer the brutality and crimes comitted by occupaid forces

According to you only AK,s mujahedin and thier few friends are fighting in kashmir totaly wrong.exept few selfish politicians the whole population against the indian occupation, because they every day suffer the brutality and crimes comitted by occupaid forces

You are wrong, and can move out of Kashmir to pakistan if they dont like it. That is the whole propose of Pakistan isnt it. India is a secular country,will remain so.
Sorry for sounding rude, but we have our position too. In India Kashmiri life is more valuable than an ordinary indian's. I dont expect you to understand it or even the depth of vote bank politics. Any kashmiri can buy land anywhere in india but i cant buy land in Kashmir. They are too protected in my humble opinion.

You are wrong, and can move out of Kashmir to pakistan if they dont like it. That is the whole propose of Pakistan isnt it. India is a secular country,will remain so.
Sorry for sounding rude, but we have our position too. In India Kashmiri life is more valuable than an ordinary indian's. I dont expect you to understand it or even the depth of vote bank politics. Any kashmiri can buy land anywhere in india but i cant buy land in Kashmir. They are too protected in my humble opinion.

INDIA IS A SECULAR COUNTRY bigest joke every one in india and in world,know.Bright examples of indian secularisam,is gujrat where thousend of muslims killed under the protection of police and responsible of all this still in govt.thousends of sikhs killed in india,in 1984 by the order of politicians of congress know they are in govt.discremination of minorities,low caste is every day joke of high cost with protection of secular govt. of india

INDIA IS A SECULAR COUNTRY bigest joke every one in india and in world,know.Bright examples of indian secularisam,is gujrat where thousend of muslims killed under the protection of police and responsible of all this still in govt.thousends of sikhs killed in india,in 1984 by the order of politicians of congress know they are in govt.discremination of minorities,low caste is every day joke of high cost with protection of secular govt. of india

Agreed those are shameful instances in our histroy and i will never defend them. I am lower caste guy, so dont play the caste card thingie doesnt work.
Did u have any control over the prophet mohmmed cartoon roits nor did we have post godhra , or post indira gandhi assasination. Islamic nation doesnt have to adovcate secularism to us. if u are talkin about the past, most hindu's can start about for 700 years back when they were murdered, we can still go on.
narednra modi is prick, i hope the politicans can come out of their vote bank mentaility and proscute the bastard.

Agreed those are shameful instances in our histroy and i will never defend them. I am lower caste guy, so dont play the caste card thingie doesnt work.

Adux though i did not want to indulge into this cast issue but as you had taken it for granted thn
Adux if some people from lower cast hindu class with privilages like i guess u are having does it mean that all those who are suffering there also are in good position ?

Lets not drain it just in opposition to ur riavals.
Even the Muslims are poor economic conditions in India Sachar reprot has all that we all know and even due to poor conditions teh Muslims in India are termed as Dalits these days.
And Adux has you head of Gandhi prostitiutes in Holand????
(Neo you there had you heard of them?)

narednra modi is prick, i hope the politicans can come out of their vote bank mentaility and proscute the bastard.
Only Modi is not responsible it includes those hate-spreading political forces in India that are busy in bucthering of Muslims.
Even in this modern era even few months back there were killing of Muslims on the issue of cow slaughtering in Dehli.

Muslims are treated as the same as me, OBC :Other backward Classes, I am according to the caste system, a fisherman. Let me again take your position, Brahmins constitute a micro minority, do you think votebank politics will lead to their upliftment. Do you even know the conditions of Brahmins, esp in kerala. they are pathetic, government took all their money and land, most of them converted to christainity, so they could get a fair chance.that is who kerala has such a large christian population. Muslims have a habit isolating themselves, get over that and the world is good place. I studied in glasgow, Where i have seen muslim community trying to live in a shell, Dont tell me about racisim, i am brown *** myself, The most racist people to me where arabs, north indians and pakistani's.
Have u heard of Mujra dancing, and prostitute women of karachi and lahore.

I am in very well off position in my place, cuz my family took the oppertunites at the right time. world is not perfect, live with it. get over muslim victimization syndrome, they have the same chance as my family, it is their failure they dont take it. And oh, the richest person in my state is a muslim, His name PEEVESS abdul wahab. Does that mean all muslims are rich, NO

Why is that we dont hear the christian community ranting for reservation or anythin, ah, most education insitutions in the country are run by them. Maybe muslims should do that, backwardness is a state of mind.

most of them converted to christainity, so they could get a fair chance.that is who kerala has such a large christian population.

If that is justified in their case thn why the fuss about Dalits' conversion to other faiths.? Why there are formation of laws to stop them from convcersion in a state.
And are u suggesting that one should convert to other faith for economic reason?

Muslims have a habit isolating themselves, get over that and the world is good place. I studied in glasgow, Where i have seen muslim community trying to live in a shell,

You mean they should go to templs, churches and pray there ?:)

Have u heard of Mujra dancing, and prostitute women of karachi and lahore.
:) u dint understand me.
Anyway had u heard of Gandhi Prostitutes in Holand??

i was nto askign due to prostitution its a term used in Holand for a certain community.

And oh, the richest person in my state is a muslim, His name PEEVESS abdul wahab. Does that mean all muslims are rich, NO

That is what i was saying if India has one person from other faith with so much wealth or a Dalit in a very sound position it dosnt mean that all the Muslims or Dalits are in good position. And siting only one example to prove one self more secular or fair.

If that is justified in their case thn why the fuss about Dalits' conversion to other faiths.? Why there are formation of laws to stop them from convcersion in a state.
And are u suggesting that one should convert to other faith for economic reason?

:) u dint understand me.
Anyway had u heard of Gandhi Prostitutes in Holand??

i was nto askign due to prostitution its a term used in Holand for a certain community.

That is what i was saying if India has one person from other faith with so much wealth or a Dalit in a very sound position it dosnt mean that all the Muslims or Dalits are in good position. And siting only one example to prove one self more secular or fair.

You dont understand the law, It means u cant convert for economic means. During the 1962 war, my mother's family gave all their jewels for the war effort, in 1964 there was a drought and famine in kerala. We had christain missionaries coming giving money and food if they converted to christainity. My mother's family refused, she has told me there were times when she really wanted to accept it, esp when neighbours converted and got food/water.
It is to stop this government put the bill, India is a poor country and there are people who take advantage of that to further their own agenda. It doesnt mean u cant convert, it means u have to convince why the government why you are converting and nobody is offering you money for it.

PS: I eat beef, i am sure bull does too, Cow slaughter thing is bull crap.

Jana you know i didnt mean that, they dont like to interact with other people than muslims. UK muslims rather be with themselves and hurl abuses at passers by. It is a generalization, since i have a seen only a little in my life

Muslims in my state are different, they werent converted by sword, but by arab traders who taught the goodness of Islam. Which unfortunatly is lost now a days. The same way you are pulling out isolated cases and making generalization about muslims are victimized. Get out of that syndrome and the world is a better place

What is the harm? I prayed in my unit gurudwara, (while in serivce), and found it no different from Sharda Sharif. I found the same peace that I find when in a church.

If one stops looking down on other religions as something of a sin, things will be much better.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom