What's new

Villagers shot dead in NE India

Can u give me reliable source for this piece of info?

southasia.oneworld.net/article/view/143578/1/2314-17k
41,000 killed in J&K since 1989
India said that the death toll from 17 years of separatist fighting in Indian-held Kashmir (IHK) stands at just over 41,000, while separatists and human rights groups claimed the figure was far higher.

According to police records: 16,231 civilians; 4,984 members of Indian security forces; and 19,966 militants have died since the insurgency began in the disputed territory in 1989.

One senior Indian police officer, who did not wish to be identified, said that the death toll of 41,181 had been tallied up to Oct 31 of this year. “The figure does not include those who died on inaccessible snow-clad mountains while crossing over to Azad Kashmir or while returning after receiving arms training,” he told Reuters. The figure also does not include missing people. In 2004, then chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir, Mufti Mohammad Syed, had put the number of people missing as a direct result of the conflict at 3,700. Local human rights group, the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition of Civil Societies (JKCCS), put the death toll much higher, estimating that more than 50,000 people had died and more than 10,000 had disappeared since the armed insurgency against Indian rule.

“These figures are based on daily newspaper reports – we completely disagree with the government figures,” said JKCCS coordinator, Khuram Parvez. “We have already started a door-to-door survey in (Indian-held) Kashmir to compile the list of total deaths. Thousands of Kashmiris remain unaccounted for,” he added.

The leading separatist group in IHK, the All Parties Hurriyat Conference (APHC), said that more than 100,000 people have died in the region in insurgency-related violence.

Meanwhile, leader of the hardline Hurriyat faction, and former APHC chairman, Syed Ali Shah Geelani said: “When one of our study groups started work to compile the death toll, they were jailed.”

He said that “Kashmir’s death toll will remain a big unanswered question as long as India does not allow our workers, human rights groups to work freely.”

International human rights groups have accused the Indian army of systematic abuses in IHK over the years, but the military insists that it punishes anyone found guilty of abuse.

Officials say that violence involving Indian security forces and separatist militants has been falling since India and Pakistan launched a peace process in 2004.

But an average of between four and six people a day are still being killed in regular gun battles and occasional bomb blasts across the mountainous region.

Two die after Assam market blast
Two men have died of their wounds after a bomb blast on Wednesday in a busy market in Guwahati, capital of the Indian state of Assam, officials say.

They say that around 20 people were injured, two of them seriously.

The authorities have accused the separatist United Liberation Front of Assam (Ulfa) of carrying out the attack and another attack on Wednesday.

Ulfa is fighting one of India's longest running insurgencies to establish an independent homeland in Assam.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6274397.stm

One world asia is authentic as i know many indians from one world they are working for peace and harmoney.

had u read ULFA has issued fresh threat

One world asia is authentic as i know many indians from one world they are working for peace and harmoney.

What is authentic got to do know with whether you know them or not.

By authentic me or anybody means whther the info is backed up with real data or thru fictious ones.

41,000 killed in J&K since 1989
According to police records: 16,231 civilians; 4,984 members of Indian security forces; and 19,966 militants have died since the insurgency began in the disputed territory in 1989.

Thanks for the link.
Out of that 20,000 were terrorist bastards. So count them out.

Thanks for the link.
Out of that 20,000 were terrorist bastards. So count them out.

How much of those innocent civilian people were killed by terrorist bombs, the report did not say...lol..and i can imagine why

Answer my question alamgir,

How much of 16000 people were killed cuz of terrorist IED and grenede attacks.

How much of those innocent civilian people were killed by terrorist bombs, the report did not say...lol..and i can imagine why

innocent civilian were killed by indian army, why khashmiri mujahidin kill thier brothers

why khashmiri mujahidin kill thier brothers

You need to ask the mujahidin that question. Because they have indeed killed LOADS and LOADS of civilians. And that is why they have lost a huge chunk of their public support now.

innocent civilian were killed by indian army, why khashmiri mujahidin kill thier brothers

That posts shows how much you know about the situations, and how much propaganda has been ingranied in your lil head

If you google for BBC reports on Kashmir Attacks, you will get a better idea,
Anyways there is a speacial report but it is written by an Indian, so if you wanna believe him, you can

http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache...ar+terrorist+bombings,+bbc&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7

Adu

You need to ask the mujahidin that question. Because they have indeed killed LOADS and LOADS of civilians. And that is why they have lost a huge chunk of their public support now.

you give me single independent source that show,s mujahidin make mass murder of civilians, no one in kashmir believe in IA, illegal arrest, torture, rape, destroying of civilian propities, every day job of IA .huryyat has full kashmiri public support,that why even indian govt. consider them as real reprisentative of kashmir

T
hat posts shows how much you know about the situations, and how much propaganda has been ingranied in your lil head
I know about your vast study and HIGHER skill and know you also confirm your moral illness, if india is right why not allow international human right commision to enter in kashmir

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom