What's new

Video shows Hezbollah fighters executing wounded rebels

Hezbollah is losing at the same time their reputation had shrunk never than before due to their involvement in Syria where they are dragging Lebanon into the conflict, yes of course a regional war. Crossing a line will affect the Shiites on the net but the truth is the Shiites in South Lebanon sees the word they find irrately "Jews" more comfortable than having Suuni whom they call wahhabi who is gaining upper hand and this is the fear of a sectarian payback and Hezbollah can't resist Lebanon at the same time being involved in Syria so it is clear the word "Hezbollah" will be buried.

Are you really crazy and believe Sunni Arabs are only 20%? CIA numbers? Right? During the raging war they somehow got the consensus?
It's the salafists who want the sunni/shia war. Never 1 sunni behead or make a car bomb attack against the shias.

Shias and sunnis respect Islam, the salafists anti-arabs death squads for the JEWS kill all muslims in Algeria, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon and blame all on the shias

Hezbollah is losing at the same time their reputation had shrunk never than before due to their involvement in Syria
Hezbollah are present in Syria since june 2013 at Qusayr. Your Al Qaeda dogs are present since the beginning

Al Qaeda were already present in Libya to guid the NATO airstrikes.

Hezbollah have already gambled all their forces out from Syria, their soldiers never use videos to threaten sunnis or call to war

It's the salafists who want the sunni/shia war. Never 1 sunni behead or make a car bomb attack against the shias.

Shias and sunnis respect Islam, the salafists anti-arabs death squads for the JEWS kill all muslims in Algeria, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon and blame all on the shias

Sorry, but you don't know about the Shia Sunni differences and no, Shia are innocent angels either.

Sorry, but you don't know about the Shia Sunni differences and no, Shia are innocent angels either.
They all go to the mosques and don't dirty Islam with behedings screaming Allah's name.

Your anti-shia rhetoric is an opportunity to bring unrest in arab countries again.

In Algeria it's not the shias but you salafists who killed 150 000 people, cutting the throats of the poor people in the isolated villages.

Hezbollah are present in Syria since june 2013 at Qusayr. Your Al Qaeda dogs are present since the beginning

Al Qaeda were already present in Libya to guid the NATO airstrikes.

Hezbollah have already gambled all their forces out from Syria, their soldiers never use videos to threaten sunnis or call to war
Oh you again!

Well, Al Qaeda had been droned alongside with civilians in Yemen, Pakistan-Afghanistan and upcoming drone delivery to Iraq by the US to counter Al Qaeda in the Western provincial and the infamous word "Collateral Damage" will be used and oh, of course the infamous charter used by the Iraq government "Article 4" whereas no actions taken against Hezbollah and the listed of brigades funded by Iran led by various Shiite clerics who has bigger influence in Iraq and Lebanon than Maliki's office and the Lebanese official government and again, not a single actions taken by the West, it's simple. Who had a roast dinner with Dick Cheney and several US officials in Baghdad? I'm pretty sure it sound familiar to you since you had stepped into a Shiite Bandwagon and infact I like to thank for your sectarianism and never done before 2003 'hardcore' Shiite clerical particular Al Sistani who forbid the killing of Jews while permits killing the opposite...Wahhabi right? Done a research, refer to Suuni. The same cleric who had met Rumsfield which is written in his memoir. I like to thank Shiites for that and of course it benefit securing the state of Israel and oh yep, Hezbollah arresting Lebanese Al Qaeda affiliated months ago after firing a grad rockets to Israel.

Btw, how about I suggest you to take a little visit to South Lebanon and do a bit of survey on topic of "Thoughts on the differentiation between Suuni and Jew or the so called Zionist"? Sure, you got balls kid or is it the internet you're only trolling?

It would be hella bloody if Hezbollah turn into ashes, another Iraq on its way .

Last edited:
They all go to the mosques and don't dirty Islam with behedings screaming Allah's name.

Your anti-shia rhetoric is an opportunity to bring unrest in arab countries again.

In Algeria it's not the shias but you salafists who killed 150 000 people, cutting the throats of the poor people in the isolated villages.

What the hell are you talking about?

I think abo mt3eb gave you a medal recently, you moved anti Hezbollah/Iran suddenly.

I wanna see what he says about the Iraq government and Shia militias who massacred Sunnis.

I don't like how Hezbollah turned their involvement in Syria into a sectarian thing. It's pathetic how their leader would turn out that way.

And the more Iran and America get into the bed together the more anti Iran I will be. It's not like they aren't and haven't indirectly worked together in Iraq.

This guy expects of me to worship Shias. Yet, he tells us he's Vietnamese, that's funny.

And the more Iran and America get into the bed together the more anti Iran I will be. It's not like they aren't and haven't indirectly worked together in Iraq.

This guy expects of me to worship Shias. Yet, he tells us he's Vietnamese, that's funny.

That's cute, sounds like you fell into the trap as many others did on the Iran and US issue when never expects before the invasion how they had a perfect diplomatic term. Pretty much those who were either a kid or a teenager back then who didn't know the benefit Iran sees on the two invasion. How about check my previous thread where I shift my words into a sarcastical and metaphorical view and for the record, Veitnam is a communist state, hardly seen Suuni, Shiite nor have knowledge on the Middle East conflict but populated with Budhist and Atheist so he is not but we can count him as French.

That's cute, sounds like you fell into the trap as many others did on the Iran and US issue when never expects before the invasion how they had a perfect diplomatic term. Pretty much those who were either a kid or a teenager back then who didn't know the benefit Iran sees on the two invasion. How about check my previous thread where I shift my words into a sarcastical and metaphorical view and for the record, Veitnam is a communist state, hardly seen Suuni, Shiite nor have knowledge on the Middle East conflict but populated with Budhist and Atheist so he is not but we can count him as French.

What's so obvious is that the US actually acted upon what it's intentions are they would be telling Iraq to end the smuggling to Syria through their country. Ha Ha Ha! They don't do a thing and they actually want the smuggling to go on and on. I don't know what these people want are they trying to fulfill a prophecy to get Jesus to descend unto Damascus. This is just a interests war and they want it to play out in a specific way over a specific period of time. So they will do this and that.

The sad part is probably over 80% of the world actually believe stances and statements are geniune. They also believe Iran and the US are enemies.

What's so obvious is that the US actually acted upon what it's intentions are they would be telling Iraq to end the smuggling to Syria through their country. Ha Ha Ha! They don't do a thing and they actually want the smuggling to go on and on. I don't know what these people want are they trying to fulfill a prophecy to get Jesus to descend unto Damascus. This is just a interests war and they want it to play out in a specific way over a specific period of time. So they will do this and that.

The sad part is probably over 80% of the world actually believe stances and statements are geniune. They also believe Iran and the US are enemies.

brother its interesting for me that u are so anti-iranian . u see everyone knows that the biggest supporter of palestine is iran . i'm not sure that ur claim to be palestinian is geniune or not . but dear if it wasnt for iran , palestine would be crushed (god forbid) in the recent wars . every single of your weapons are delivered by iran .

your every soldier is trained by iran . your missiles are made in iran . your people are given salary and aid by iran . this all done without thinking abt anything but the welfare of your great nation.

still no matter what u say , we will support palestine till the end of the road . till liberation of the great nation.

inshaalah .

keep up your fight , show the zionists what will be the results of attacking a musilim country . for the liberation of palestine , allah o akbar

brother its interesting for me that u are so anti-iranian . u see everyone knows that the biggest supporter of palestine is iran . i'm not sure that ur claim to be palestinian is geniune or not . but dear if it wasnt for iran , palestine would be crushed (god forbid) in the recent wars . every single of your weapons are delivered by iran .

your every soldier is trained by iran . your missiles are made in iran . your people are given salary and aid by iran . this all done without thinking abt anything but the welfare of your great nation.

still no matter what u say , we will support palestine till the end of the road . till liberation of the great nation.

inshaalah .

keep up your fight , show the zionists what will be the results of attacking a musilim country . for the liberation of palestine , allah o akbar

I'm not anti Iranian, I'm pointing out hypocrisy of the US. I was responding to the 'Eli's' guy who is very sectarian. Gave him a taste of his own medicine.

I've been told this a few times, sorry, I am Palestinian and obviously I support their right to resistance.

Gaza was almost all alone during the 2009 war, what are you speaking of? Was that not enough? Over a thousand and a half killed in three weeks. The only people who saved Gaza were the fighters themselves. And their homemade projectiles.

People in Gaza aren't anti Iranian and a lot of people's salaries come from Iran. Not everyone though.

And no not every single weapon either. The efforts come from home.

I'm not anti Iranian, I'm pointing out hypocrisy of the US. I was responding to the 'Eli's' guy who is very sectarian. Gave him a taste of his own medicine.

I've been told this a few times, sorry, I am Palestinian and obviously I support their right to resistance.

Gaza was almost all alone during the 2009 war, what are you speaking of? Was that not enough? Over a thousand and a half killed in three weeks. The only people who saved Gaza were the fighters themselves. And their homemade projectiles.

People in Gaza aren't anti Iranian and a lot of people's salaries come from Iran. Not everyone though.

okey bro , its nice that your not anti-iranian , but abt ur claim that iran hadnt supported u militaristic , here is the deal :

(from google !!) :

One of the main ways that Hamas acquires weapons is via an extensive network of tunnels under the Gaza-Egypt border. Since Hamas seized power in the Gaza Strip in 2007, the terrorist group’s smuggling efforts have increased. With funding from Iran, Hamas has improved its stockpile of weapons.

Watch a short video with footage that the IDF captured before Hamas could add them to its arsenal:

In 2011, the Israeli Navy boarded the Victoria, a German-owned ship, and discovered that it was carrying more than 50 tons of weapons that were concealed behind bales of cotton and sacks of lentils, including 60 mm and 120 mm mortar shells, C-704 anti-ship missiles and ammunition for Kalashnikov assault rifles.

Most of the weapons, including the C-704 missiles, were manufactured in Iran and came with Farsi-language instruction manuals printed with symbols of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

In 2009, the Israeli Navy intercepted a ship called Francop off the coast of Cyprus. It was en route from Iran to Syria, where the weapons were to be offloaded and shipped by land to Hezbollah in Lebanon. The ship contained 36 containers with 500 tons of arms: 9,000 mortar bombs, 3,000 Katyusha rockets, 3,000 gun shells, 20,000 grenades and half of a million rounds of small ammunition, all hidden behind sacks of polyethylene.

http://www.idfblog.com/2012/11/16/how-does-hamas-acquire-its-weapons/

http://www.jpost.com/Video-Articles/Video/Navy-intercepts-ship-with-Iranian-arms-bound-for-Hamas

http://www.thetrumpet.com/article/7...litary/iran-main-supplier-of-weapons-to-hamas

fajir 5 , iranian missile is the most advanced missile hamas has in the category :
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/21/iran-supplied-hamas-missile-technology

Why does not Hamas strike a full fledged military alliance with Iran, and forget about countries in GCC etc?
Those countries are worthless.

Look at how Hezbollah, gave Israeli deterrence a fatal blow in 2006.
Hamas are also good resistance fighters, but they worry too much about pleasing countries that can NOT replicate Iran in terms of military strategy.

Imo for Hamas there is no organization/entity or country that would be a strategic substitute other than Iran.
Forget about the rest in my honest opinion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom