What's new

Video shows Hezbollah fighters executing wounded rebels

okey bro , its nice that your not anti-iranian , but abt ur claim that iran hadnt supported u militaristic , here is the deal :

(from google !!) :

One of the main ways that Hamas acquires weapons is via an extensive network of tunnels under the Gaza-Egypt border. Since Hamas seized power in the Gaza Strip in 2007, the terrorist group’s smuggling efforts have increased. With funding from Iran, Hamas has improved its stockpile of weapons.

Watch a short video with footage that the IDF captured before Hamas could add them to its arsenal:

In 2011, the Israeli Navy boarded the Victoria, a German-owned ship, and discovered that it was carrying more than 50 tons of weapons that were concealed behind bales of cotton and sacks of lentils, including 60 mm and 120 mm mortar shells, C-704 anti-ship missiles and ammunition for Kalashnikov assault rifles.

Most of the weapons, including the C-704 missiles, were manufactured in Iran and came with Farsi-language instruction manuals printed with symbols of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

In 2009, the Israeli Navy intercepted a ship called Francop off the coast of Cyprus. It was en route from Iran to Syria, where the weapons were to be offloaded and shipped by land to Hezbollah in Lebanon. The ship contained 36 containers with 500 tons of arms: 9,000 mortar bombs, 3,000 Katyusha rockets, 3,000 gun shells, 20,000 grenades and half of a million rounds of small ammunition, all hidden behind sacks of polyethylene.

http://www.idfblog.com/2012/11/16/how-does-hamas-acquire-its-weapons/

http://www.jpost.com/Video-Articles/Video/Navy-intercepts-ship-with-Iranian-arms-bound-for-Hamas

http://www.thetrumpet.com/article/7...litary/iran-main-supplier-of-weapons-to-hamas

fajir 5 , iranian missile is the most advanced missile hamas has in the category :
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/21/iran-supplied-hamas-missile-technology

Bro, I know more about the military than you do, Iran sends better rockets than the Fajr 5 but nobody can confirm them, they have hundred kilometer range rockets.

I know the weapons from A to Z and who smuggles and how it I smuggled and from where and what they're looking for.

I'm speaking of pre 2009 era. Most of the weapons were made in Gaza because they faced a tough situation. After that the smuggling went off the charts.

I wish those anti ship missiles had gone through. They need them. I wouldn't be surprised if they made another attempt and they may have a few.

The other one is the one going to Hezbollah. There's no way that can be unnoticed going to Gaza.

Even today though, after the tunnels have been affected, they drop containers in the sea and calculate the time and direction it will take to make sure it lands near shore and they get high quality weapons that way too.

Why does not Hamas strike a full fledged military alliance with Iran, and forget about countries in GCC etc?
Those countries are worthless.

Look at how Hezbollah, gave Israeli deterrence a fatal blow in 2006.
Hamas are also good resistance fighters, but they worry too much about pleasing countries that can NOT replicate Iran in terms of military strategy.

Imo for Hamas there is no organization/entity or country that would be a strategic substitute other than Iran.
Forget about the rest in my honest opinion.

Do they not have a full fledged military alliance? As long as it doesn't involve Hamas in Syria or outside conflicts. Also they can't be used as a deterrence for Iran in case a war because they have many problems at home with regards to the population and they need to function well as a government.

The thing is Iran loses money on failed attempts to send weapons and it's a hard task. Especially with Egypt right now. I'm surprised Iran isn't sending high quality weapons which they should be. Give them better weapons to deal with Israeli navy and Israeli infantry. They need better assault rifles too and newer ones. They need more ammunition, a lot more.

Anti air is not possible unless a state is directing it. It would be hard to have an effective anti air system in Gaza. So they should resort to other things such as guided rockets to attack military bases. They don't have much. And they do hit israeli military bases but in Israel the army is required not to make a single statement as they did in the 2006 war with Hezbollah, they only admitted to it after the war.

Also consider, Gaza is only 20 miles long and 5 miles wide. They have many collaborators too and Israel is watching everything happening in Gaza 24/7.

So even if they manage to smuggle high quality weapons some are hard to conceal and get hit right off the bat.

So they should be substituting their arsenal basically. Get the weapons out that they don't need and bring in effective weapons. Lower quantity but higher quality which is what they are doing.

What strategies can Iran come up with? They need to make Hamas more powerful than it ever was. Hamas does the work at home with they store weapons underground and they have an amazing underground network to spread weapons around for a ground invasion.

Unfortunately, an idiot collaborator gave Israel the maps of the tunnels in the Gaza city, not the whole strip the actual city. This was last summer when I was there.

Respond, to what you think can happen.

What's so obvious is that the US actually acted upon what it's intentions are they would be telling Iraq to end the smuggling to Syria through their country. Ha Ha Ha! They don't do a thing and they actually want the smuggling to go on and on. I don't know what these people want are they trying to fulfill a prophecy to get Jesus to descend unto Damascus. This is just a interests war and they want it to play out in a specific way over a specific period of time. So they will do this and that.

The sad part is probably over 80% of the world actually believe stances and statements are geniune. They also believe Iran and the US are enemies.

Not tell Iraq, Iraq told the US it is free to use Iraqi air space to stop Iranian flights with its fighter jets, so yes they can do so but they are not.

Do they not have a full fledged military alliance? As long as it doesn't involve Hamas in Syria or outside conflicts. Also they can't be used as a deterrence for Iran in case a war because they have many problems at home with regards to the population and they need to function well as a government.

The thing is Iran loses money on failed attempts to send weapons and it's a hard task. Especially with Egypt right now. I'm surprised Iran isn't sending high quality weapons which they should be. Give them better weapons to deal with Israeli navy and Israeli infantry. They need better assault rifles too and newer ones. They need more ammunition, a lot more.

Anti air is not possible unless a state is directing it. It would be hard to have an effective anti air system in Gaza. So they should resort to other things such as guided rockets to attack military bases. They don't have much. And they do hit israeli military bases but in Israel the army is required not to make a single statement as they did in the 2006 war with Hezbollah, they only admitted to it after the war.

Also consider, Gaza is only 20 miles long and 5 miles wide. They have many collaborators too and Israel is watching everything happening in Gaza 24/7.

So even if they manage to smuggle high quality weapons some are hard to conceal and get hit right off the bat.

So they should be substituting their arsenal basically. Get the weapons out that they don't need and bring in effective weapons. Lower quantity but higher quality which is what they are doing.

What strategies can Iran come up with? They need to make Hamas more powerful than it ever was. Hamas does the work at home with they store weapons underground and they have an amazing underground network to spread weapons around for a ground invasion.

Unfortunately, an idiot collaborator gave Israel the maps of the tunnels in the Gaza city, not the whole strip the actual city. This was last summer when I was there.

Respond, to what you think can happen.

I dont think they have full alliance right now. I dont think they ever did, because Hamas is trying to balance its relations with Iran and the GCC. Accomodate both sides which is understandable, but it makes harder for full alliance.
The only way is a war of attrition. Missiles like Fajr-5 proved very useful.
But you are right that Hamas does not possess the kind of high advanced weapons that for example Hz has. Stuff that can cripple Israel. Everything is about cost-benefit. Especially since you mentioned, that Egypt has cutting off supply routes and tunnels in Sinai-Gaza. I hope Gazans will be able to smuggle and some networks are still intact.

Hamas is doing it right. But you need to build more bunkers to sustain Israeli air attacks and ride it out. Forcing Israelis to go into Gaza where they'll be on your turf and usage of the tunnels that you are building. But what is the landscape of Gaza? How is the terrain

Look at how Hezbollah, gave Israeli deterrence a fatal blow in 2006.
Before 2006 Hezbollah was regularly attacking Israel. After 2006 they afraid to fire a bullet, their leader hides like rat in some hole and out of desperation they slaughter Sunnis which supported them in 2006 war.

Before 2006 Hezbollah was regularly attacking Israel. After 2006 they afraid to fire a bullet, their leader hides like rat in some hole and out of desperation they slaughter Sunnis which supported them in 2006 war.

Israel got smacked. Your sustained air campaign produced nothing significant or degraded Hezbollahs capabilities. That you ran to America for some more advanced munitions and on top of it all had to call up your reservists, pretty much says it all. Israel got bogged down pretty bad.
What was Ehud Olmerts goals?
To destroy Hezbollah and get a security zone in Southern Lebanon. None of which was achieved. All of Israels goals continued to be changed and revised during the conflict, til they finally gave up.
Israel ran back home with tails between their legs. Most military strategists agree that Israel has lost a bit of its deterrence, which is why there will be another round between Hezbollah and Israel eventually, in order to try to get it back.

But in 2006 you were truly pathetic.

Last edited:
Israel got smacked.
Yes, like we got smacked in 1956 by Nasser. :lol:

Your sustained air campaign produced nothing significant or degraded Hezbollahs capabilities. That you ran to America for some more advanced munitions and on top of it all had to call up your reservists, pretty much says it all. Israel got bogged down pretty bad.
Israel always calls reservists. IDF is based on reserves, we cant keep a huge army in peace time.

What was Ehud Olmerts goals?
There were two major goals:

1) Punish and deter Hizbalshaitan from further attacks.
2) Force Lebanon government to take responsibility over the border with Israel (before 2006 Hizbalshaitan prevented Lebanese government forces from entering the south).

Israel ran back home with tails between their legs.
Israeli pullout from Lebanon took two months. During which were killed some 20 Hizbalshaitans and they were afraid to fire a bullet back. And till today Israel remained in Ghajar village.

Most military strategists agree that Israel has lost a bit of its deterrence
Before 2006 Hizbalshaitan was regularly attacking Israel, after 2006 they afraid to fire a bullet. But deterrence was lost? o_O

Yes, like we got smacked in 1956 by Nasser. :lol:

Israel always calls reservists. IDF is based on reserves, we cant keep a huge army in peace time.

There were two major goals:

1) Punish and deter Hizbalshaitan from further attacks.
2) Force Lebanon government to take responsibility over the border with Israel (before 2006 Hizbalshaitan prevented Lebanese government forces from entering the south).

Israeli pullout from Lebanon took two months. During which were killed some 20 Hizbalshaitans and they were afraid to fire a bullet back. And till today Israel remained in Ghajar village.

Before 2006 Hizbalshaitan was regularly attacking Israel, after 2006 they afraid to fire a bullet. But deterrence was lost? o_O

Your delusions are a natural defense mechanism. tihihi

brother its interesting for me that u are so anti-iranian . u see everyone knows that the biggest supporter of palestine is iran . i'm not sure that ur claim to be palestinian is geniune or not . but dear if it wasnt for iran , palestine would be crushed (god forbid) in the recent wars . every single of your weapons are delivered by iran .

your every soldier is trained by iran . your missiles are made in iran . your people are given salary and aid by iran . this all done without thinking abt anything but the welfare of your great nation.

inshaalah .

keep up your fight , show the zionists what will be the results of attacking a musilim country . for the liberation of palestine , allah o akbar

False, PA is trained by Iraq's troop during Iran Iraq war where it led to many defection to Hamas which later announce to step in politics and infact, the PA sided with Iraq in both against Iran and the first Gulf war and Iraq's weapons were flooded to the tunnel route to Gaza and not to mention in post Ghaddafi's Libya the advaced weapons flooded throughout the Middle East and the Maghreb including Gaza before the tunnel demolition or sometimes Egyptians who have small factions buy weapons in a black market, produce or sends resources to manufacture weapons then sends it directly to Gaza which is very common and done for decades. In other than that, Palestine is made of several factions, most of them with weapon manufactured inside the territories. However, due to embargo and facing persecutions from the IDF, they had decide to unite military whereas politicially would be handled between Hamas and Fatah.

Iran is more focus on sectarianism through fund and backing followed by Shiite clerics in Iraq and Syria who have their own brigades because they view Suunis as apostates and creatures, same to vice versa. While they do that, Palestine is a Suuni territory so do you actually believe they trust Iran with result of Iraq and Syria? Infact, Palestinians is aiding the Syrian opposition with training, that doesn't make Iran happy, does it? They had said to abolish aid to Hamas because of their involvement with the opposition and Hamas also distancing themselves from Iran because of their approachment toward the US. Needless I say, most Palestinians do not care about Iran because of their policy in the Middle East which make them uncomfortable.

Last edited:
I dont think they have full alliance right now. I dont think they ever did, because Hamas is trying to balance its relations with Iran and the GCC. Accomodate both sides which is understandable, but it makes harder for full alliance.
The only way is a war of attrition. Missiles like Fajr-5 proved very useful.
But you are right that Hamas does not possess the kind of high advanced weapons that for example Hz has. Stuff that can cripple Israel. Everything is about cost-benefit. Especially since you mentioned, that Egypt has cutting off supply routes and tunnels in Sinai-Gaza. I hope Gazans will be able to smuggle and some networks are still intact.

Hamas is doing it right. But you need to build more bunkers to sustain Israeli air attacks and ride it out. Forcing Israelis to go into Gaza where they'll be on your turf and usage of the tunnels that you are building. But what is the landscape of Gaza? How is the terrain

Spread your hand flat and the terrain in Gaza is like your palm. Not suitable for war and they don't have advantages like Hezbollah has in Lebanon.

False, PA is trained by Iraq's troop during Iran Iraq war where it led to many defection to Hamas which later announce to step in politics and infact, the PA sided with Iraq in both against Iran and the first Gulf war and Iraq's weapons were flooded to the tunnel route to Gaza and not to mention in post Ghaddafi's Libya the advaced weapons flooded throughout the Middle East and the Maghreb including Gaza before the tunnel demolition or sometimes Egyptians who have small factions buy weapons in a black market, produce or sends resources to manufacture weapons then sends it directly to Gaza which is very common and done for decades. In other than that, Palestine is made of several factions, most of them with weapon manufactured inside the territories. However, due to embargo and facing persecutions from the IDF, they had decide to unite military whereas politicially would be handled between Hamas and Fatah.

Iran is more focus on sectarianism through fund and backing followed by Shiite clerics in Iraq and Syria who have their own brigades because they view Suunis as apostates and creatures, same to vice versa. While they do that, Palestine is a Suuni territory so do you actually believe they trust Iran with result of Iraq and Syria? Infact, Palestinians is aiding the Syrian opposition with training, that doesn't make Iran happy, does it? They had said to abolish aid to Hamas because of their involvement with the opposition and Hamas also distancing themselves from Iran because of their approachment toward the US. Needless I say, most Palestinians do not care about Iran because of their policy in the Middle East which make them uncomfortable.

seriously dude , i didnt read even one sentence of your post !! pls dont post articles , make your point in 2-3 sentences

seriously dude , i didnt read even one sentence of your post !! pls dont post articles , make your point in 2-3 sentences
What article? I'm stating the fact so as 500 who has a point. Iran had distance itself from Palestine because that's not their concern and their major goal is to ensure the Shiite Iraq, Syria and Lebanon does not collapse otherwise Iran, the heartland for Shiites would be ruined in isolation.

Last edited:
Oh you again!

Well, Al Qaeda had been droned alongside with civilians in Yemen, Pakistan-Afghanistan
Wrong, Al Qaeda always sleep with the USA and get beaten after. Hezbollah never sleep with the USA.

Al Qaeda can kill hundredss of thousands of muslims for the israelis and the americans, they only kill 7 ISAF members between 2001 & 2003 in Afghanistan and 4 french soldiers in Mali.

They do it because the americans turn against them after using them like dogs.

We know what the americans call Al Qaeda and what they call freedom fighters, everything is reversed with them.

I wanna see what he says about the Iraq government and Shia militias who massacred Sunnis.
Hezbollah are present in Syria since june 2013 at Qusayr. Your Al Qaeda dogs are present since the beginning

Salafists anti-arabs sect created by the JEWS have killed +150 000 sunnis in Algeria in the 90's

They have slaughtered +120 000 sunnis in Libya. They are destroying Egypt.

Their fight against the shias in Syria is a new opportunity to weaken the arabs to help the JEWS make the Great Israhell

Salafists never go to Gaza all close with Jordania & Egypt to fight the JEWS

Gaza was almost all alone during the 2009 war, what are you speaking of
Where are your Al Qaeda who pretend to defend sunnis? It was also the fault of Assad if they didn't go to Gaza?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom