What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

hey 500 you wanne show what?i think you wanne show your Jealousy.if it has f$$k down from 50000 feet altitude with 3000 or more weight why it is intact?i offer you to fall down a watermelon from the forth floor of a building then see your done
Absurd...There is no comparison between a watermelon and a body that is designed to exploit aerodynamic forces.

Check this out...

RQ-4 Global Hawk Crash At China Lake - YouTube

As you can see, THAT drone came down quite intact. Can you see why?

Funny how that is only for Americans, but not for everyone else when sling their insults at US, no? Quit it. You are no better from what I have seen from you.

yup....keep throwing tantrums like a baloon loser.....and get spanked by whoever.....

good luck.with your weird fettish.

btw. i never said its only for a certain nationity..i mentioned age group...
older men are supposed to be calm and crafty.......
young boys...hot headed..foul mouth and gusty...

suit yourself :bye:

yup....keep throwing tantrums like a baloon loser.....and get spanked by whoever.....

good luck.with your weird fettish.

btw. i never said its only for a certain nationity..i mentioned age group...
older men are supposed to be calm and crafty.......
young boys...hot headed..foul mouth and gusty...

suit yourself :bye:
Funny. I thought gambit was the one dishin' out all the "spanking" in here.

Lol gambit dear, unlike us westernerz, iranians dont pay much taxes thanks to their oil/gas resources :)

yup...iranians are well taken care of......who on earth subdizes food when prices go up?
iran done it.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

yup funny ....... sit back and enjoy the "spankfest"

I made a peaceful comment and iranians were against me! Meh
Gambit said something about iran photoshop army using iranian taxpayers, and i said they dont do much taxes
PLEASE DONT FORGET IM HALF PERSIAN, No need to be so aggresive :(

gambit!
i spoke about unstable uav not stable uav.in this situtions it forcing lift lowly an it fliying Irregularities.:no:
plz be careful.china didnt cut the conection of uav and ground operatur.but iran did it:wave:

gambit!
i spoke about unstable uav not stable uav.in this situtions it forcing lift lowly an it fliying Irregularities.:no:
plz be careful.china didint cut the conection of uav and ground operatur.but iran did it:wave:
I have seen this 'unstable' thingie bandied quite loosely here. Let us get something straight: These long duration, high altitude aircrafts are not built to be unstable. The RQ-170 is designed to be stable. This begs the question of why did Iran covered up the underside of the display? You have seen the video of that Global Hawk crash. I am not saying that ALL crashes will have the same mode, but what I am saying is that different aircrafts based upon the same design philosophy will have similar crash modes. So what if there are damages? What is the point of hiding them? Given how clean and intact is topside, displaying the damaged underside would be even more believable that Iran had an active role in 'hijacking' the drone, not just merely waiting for it to crash land itself.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Nobody here can 'spank' me. I do not make baseless claims. I support my arguments with credible third party sources. I encouraged people to verify what I say. What you called 'spank' is nothing more than cheap insults and those I readily call myself inferior in making. :lol:

Couldnt it be that iran intendedly covered half bottom of drone to leave US in limbo? They proved they have it intact, so why shouldnt they play mind-games with US?
Experts can only guess what has happened, and its worse than the truth for them(?)

I am very sad to see such agressive behavior from Iranians here.
Gambit having competences and technical explanations that nobody is doing except him in this thread.
So forget he is american here is not a thread of a war between two countries but a thread to understand.

if some people believe they know the truth they don't need education and new knowledge
ok live with it but keep out of this thread . since you already know there i sno need you read here ;)

helia > taxes? ahmadinejad wanted to put some... you see what happened with bazar?
one day we need taxes.
our growth is negative this year ... so it is not the time for this . just hope better days to come.

Iranzamin > I agree about army under Khatami Hashemi or Ahmadinejad... quite the same will to improve
but don't forget the government didn't have much power on army: when there is a military program the final hand is Khamenei to sign and decide

Couldnt it be that iran intendedly covered half bottom of drone to leave US in limbo? They proved they have it intact, so why shouldnt they play mind-games with US?
Experts can only guess what has happened, and its worse than the truth for them(?)
For what ultimate purpose? You want the nosiness and even intrusions of your airspace to stop immediately. What better way to prove that you can do serious damages, militarily and politically, by showing the real goods? Landing gears are unique. Show them up close. Somewhere someone is going to chime in and say that component is made by XYZ defense contractor with part ID 1234.01 and is located at fuselage point 567.003 or something like that. No way the US is going to 'weasel' out that. No way ANYONE can. Iran should take what happened to Powers' U-2 as example.

im sorry but i didnt get it exactly.(my english is not good).
it could have Emergency landing in tabas.and underside of uav took damages.that was not unusual.also you can see more damages in its left wings.

Back
Top Bottom