What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

I like this comment

I think the Chinese would be mostly interested in this - they have a full UAV program with who knows how many different prototypes and demonstrators - some tech in the drone probably could relatively easy be integrated in their UAVs - at least easier than in case of the Russians who would more or less have to start from scratch. In return Iran might get access to the new Chinese drones - which probably would be a good deal for both sides as China is really pushing this development. Who knows when the Russians would come up with something from this "catch".

If Iran has %100 contorl on this tech, this would be game changer, and should not be trade only with chinese drone. this fish is really big. the good trade would be turning against all sanctions through chinese banking system

If Iran has %100 contorl on this tech, this would be game changer, and should not be trade only with chinese drone. this fish is really big. the good trade would be turning against all sanctions through chinese banking system

There is no need for any banking. Just barter this technology with both Russians and Chinese. Get S-400, Tor M2 and Pantsir S1 technology from Russia and give them this technology. For Chinese demand for a fab plant to be set up in Iran in exchange for this technology. Who cares about banks when you can barter.

As you can see Iran needs those technologies to build their Bavar-373 and also Iran is not on the list here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_semiconductor_fabrication_plants

If we can copy the engine, I bet we will see Sofre Mahi! That would be orgasmic
9zvfdg.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hope It help Iran for a shortcut for her own "Sofre Mahi" project

Lol, hopefully Iran would become world No.1 technological power after capturing a small us spy drone and learning all of secrets from the drone and all of its avionics.
A spy drone? So what? A sound victory?

By the way, sometimes crashed aircrafts can be in quite a good shape. For example this is a crashed Mirage:

post-1323454955.1323518379.jpg

After seeing intakes there is very little doubt that drone is real. I see three options what happened:

1) Drone just crashed.
2) Iranians jammed/interrupted communications and drone crashed.
3) Iranians hijacked controls and managed to land it, but langing was hard.

There is no need for any banking. Just barter this technology with both Russians and Chinese. Get S-400, Tor M2 and Pantsir S1 technology from Russia and give them this technology. For Chinese demand for a fab plant to be set up in Iran in exchange for this technology. Who cares about banks when you can barter.

As you can see Iran needs those technologies to build their Bavar-373 and also Iran is not on the list here: List of semiconductor fabrication plants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hadn't heard about Fab Plant till now, I know Iran is constructing a large industrial zone in the field of Silicon and Microelectronic with 180 hectare area, One of the products of this industrial zone is semiconductors, other products are, Metal Silicon, Poly Silicon, Silicon Polymers, Ferro Magnesium, Fero silicium, Solar Cells:

About Iran Blog: Iran constructs fourth largest nanotechnology and silicon industrial zone of the world, Iranian "Silicon Valley"

Dear longbrained, unfortunately I have less than 50 posts and cant post any message , So excuse me if i cant reply your message.

After seeing intakes there is very little doubt that drone is real. I see three options what happened:

1) Drone just crashed.

but Lady what if theres the 4th option ????????i mean off late theres a rumor blowing that externally USA is threatning iran but covertly trying to pacify it(chankya said if you cant break an opponent make him a freind or ally by giving him wealth,women or power) just think of it in this direction & what can be rewards for both the parties ?????????

1) Drone just crashed.

4) אתה מאוד יפה :kiss3:

is it really possible to taking control of the drone and land it safely ? or it was due to the malfunctioning due to Iranian electronic ambush ?

Next time sanctions come up in U.N, the Chinese and the Russians may act very differently.

Back
Top Bottom