What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

im sorry but i didnt get it exactly.(my english is not good).
it could have Emergency landing in tabas.and underside of uav took damages.that was not unusual.also you can see more damages in its left wings.
I do not make fun of people's language skill. You have no need to even consider that from me.

Anyway...Speed has an important role in any aviation mishap, namely, the higher the speed, the worse conditions of the crash. These drones are not designed to be high speed, in fact, your car on the freeway has the same take-off speed as these drone do. They are designed to exploit aerodynamic forces in as many attitudes as possible. For this design, which is 'all-wing', the only way we can have a head-on collision with the Earth is if there are so much damages that the wing could not exploit any aerodynamic forces at all.

Given what we have seen so far of the Iranian presentation, we can see that the entire topside of this wing quite undamaged. Whatever dents and dings we see, they are not enough to disrupt airflow to cause an out of control condition. For that level of damages, we would be looking at traces of fire from a missile. We do not see such traces. So if Iran did managed to 'hijack' the authority and control of the drone and landed it quite gently, even if on hard ground, show US the underside. If Iran concede that Iran had nothing to do with the crash, then what I have speculated so far about the drone is correct -- malfunction -- and that the drone became autonomous and landed itself, gently or not. Still, show US the underside. Nothing to lose.

I am very sad to see such agressive behavior from Iranians here.
Gambit having competences and technical explanations that nobody is doing except him in this thread.
So forget he is american here is not a thread of a war between two countries but a thread to understand.

if some people believe they know the truth they don't need education and new knowledge
ok live with it but keep out of this thread . since you already know there i sno need you read here ;)

helia > taxes? ahmadinejad wanted to put some... you see what happened with bazar?
one day we need taxes.
our growth is negative this year ... so it is not the time for this . just hope better days to come.

Iranzamin > I agree about army under Khatami Hashemi or Ahmadinejad... quite the same will to improve
but don't forget the government didn't have much power on army: when there is a military program the final hand is Khamenei to sign and decide

:no:...................:tdown:

so if uav shut down with itself ,how could iran find it?by reportings of native people?no there is no Population in that area
so we can say iranian army was watching that by radar or sth else.and they could find the location of uav?if not why usa didnt use its delta force to destroy the uav?

RQ-1703-copy.jpg

RED ARROW: Why nobody has taken the high-resolution photo files and put them into Photoshop to blow out the details is beyond me. A huge tell in whether or not this thing is real or a fake would be what lies behind the intake radar diffuser. In this case it appears to be exactly what should be there, a jet motor with possibly some type of radar blocker covering the fan face. If this was a hastily designed mockup I seriously doubt the Iranians, who had full control of what images were released, would have formed such a smooth inlet and actually placed a motor inside. This is possibly the largest piece of evidence found during my analysis, and you have not seen it anywhere else but aviationintel.com! Sometimes it actually pays to be a professional photographer in these matters because you can utilize basic editing tools to bring out details that are not apparent in the images in the state that they are distributed.

RQ-1703-copy.jpg

RED ARROW: Why nobody has taken the high-resolution photo files and put them into Photoshop to blow out the details is beyond me. A huge tell in whether or not this thing is real or a fake would be what lies behind the intake radar diffuser. In this case it appears to be exactly what should be there, a jet motor with possibly some type of radar blocker covering the fan face. If this was a hastily designed mockup I seriously doubt the Iranians, who had full control of what images were released, would have formed such a smooth inlet and actually placed a motor inside. This is possibly the largest piece of evidence found during my analysis, and you have not seen it anywhere else but aviationintel.com! Sometimes it actually pays to be a professional photographer in these matters because you can utilize basic editing tools to bring out details that are not apparent in the images in the state that they are distributed.
You mean what look like to be a jet engine. If this is a fake, then a fake jet engine would be child's play.

hey kids !!!

USA Government had Confirmed this Story !!! all of it !

so ... stop it !!!

ok

yesss
usa govement cofirmed it.good job iranian army.go annnnnn
im sorri mr gambit but your reasons are not tru.
i can just say i hope the relationship between iran usa will be better

yesss
usa govement cofirmed it.good job iranian army.go annnnnn
im sorri mr gambit but your reasons are not tru.
i can just say i hope the relationship between iran usa will be better

speak Between 2 friends :

گناه داره بابا اذیتش نکن :coffee:

گناه داره بابا اذیتش نکن :coffee:
don't hurt me baby :D
oops
like kollang i am convinced that USA and Iran are natural possible allys and friends
we have very much similarities with them
more even than with Europeans
we should forget the past and build a good future and asking respect from both sides
as you know in both dsides they are people who avoid the good relationship sadly

more than being kind , being polite have been our culture. i strongly wish we keep this way.

don't hurt me baby :D
oops
like kollang i am convinced that USA and Iran are natural possible allys and friends
we have very much similarities with them
more even than with Europeans
we should forget the past and build a good future and asking respect from both sides
as you know in both dsides they are people who avoid the good relationship sadly

more than being kind , being polite have been our culture. i strongly wish we keep this way.

again speak:

این و خوب اومدی :tup:

البته اگه خود آمریکاییا بذارن

Any link to US officials accepting it? Im watching all news inc,uding iranians and cant see anything :(

Age linke farsi ham bedid mamnun misham :)

Any link to US officials accepting it? Im watching all news inc,uding iranians and cant see anything :(

Age linke farsi ham bedid mamnun misham :)
Be suspicious of any news source that has only 'US officials', which could be anyone from a general to a clerk. Demand names.

Back
Top Bottom