What's new

US soldier shoots nine children dead in rampage that kills 16 civilians

Pity yourself. You have the intellectual prowess of a bumble bee and you come here trying to defend American actions which are indefensible. Stop trying to make it look like an isolated case of the odd soldier going mad etc. We are fed up of hearing about American animals behaviors every other day.

You want us to forget this??

What about pissing on the dead???

What about killing of innocent Pakistani soldiers

What about deaths of Muslims all around the world-oh that's just collateral. You retard that collateral damage is someones brother, father, son etc.

Oh and American response to 9/11 was and is inappropriate and disproportionate. Any moral high ground was lost a long time ago

Where have I defended their actions? Do not ignore my questions and accuse me of things I have not said. Quote me.
Generally these are isolated cases, compared to the number of Americans.
It's quite a simple point I tried to make, a passing remark really which you all got really worked up over. Don't generalize.
Toodles.

This crime shows the level of frustration in the US army....which comes when it is losing its ground in the battle field, who only now can kill innocent children and women as they are easy targets for them.

U.S need to bring this individual lunatic into justice.There are no excuses in killing innocents with cold blood period.

Oh dear , i just hope the Afghan army becomes strong enough to handle the country on their own and the Americans get out quickly .

That will be a very happy day . Death and destruction news from Afghanistan just exhausts me now .

I hope that day comes very soon

U.S need to bring this individual lunatic into justice.There are no excuses in killing innocents with cold blood period.

jews and anglo-americans who angled for the war in iraq and afghanistan may not know that this individual was a lunatic. but they knew that by the law of averages out of the hundreds of thousands of high school dropouts they sent out a lot of these "individuals" would turn out to be lunatics, and they sent these lunatics out to kill afghan civilians anyway.

so there is no absolutely need to talk about collective guilt of all american troops (we shouldn't sink as low as jews in their persecution of every german who joined the war), but the entire american electorate is responsible and should be punished for the murder of these poor children.

Some guys here pretend they don't care about what happened,not because they agree with this incident in their heart,but because they just want to oppose the majority here.
That's something called 'thirst for attention'.

jews and anglo-americans who angled for the war in iraq and afghanistan may not know that this individual was a lunatic. but they knew that by the law of averages out of the hundreds of thousands of high school dropouts they sent out a lot of these "individuals" would turn out to be lunatics, and they sent these lunatics out to kill afghan civilians anyway.

so there is no absolutely need to talk about collective guilt of all american troops (we shouldn't sink as low as jews in their persecution of every german who joined the war), but the entire american electorate is responsible and should be punished for the murder of these poor children.

should we start a conversation about the amazing record of human rights that the chinese government posses and how it set an example to the world?
i dont think so :no:

should we start a conversation about the amazing record of chinese government and how it set an example to the world?

chinese government is public and open about its desire to punish tibetans and turkics who are caught with knives in their hands and its desire to let live those who aren't. and chinese security forces are indeed far more disciplined than the american troops and behave with far greater self-restraint. now jews and anglo-saxons want the world to believe otherwise, but so far only indians took their bait.

Another News channel like FOX news is coming up, theur headline: Christian American Soldiers Kill Afghani Children.

chinese government is public and open about its desire to punish tibetans and turkics who are caught with knives in their hands and its desire to let live those who aren't. and chinese security forces are indeed far more disciplined than the american troops and behave with far greater self-restraint. now jews and anglo-saxons want the world to believe otherwise, but so far only indians took their bait.

chinese government is public and open about its desire to punish tibetans :tdown:

enough said

should we start a conversation about the amazing record of human rights that the chinese government posses and how it set an example to the world?

well said

sadly the debates tend to move away from the topic depending on our flags.
All I can say is Rest in peace to the civilians and I second your opinion about that lunatic who committed this crime.

just imagine whats happening in rest of Afghanistan where there is no Media presence. I fear that there will be far more horror stories of cover-ups once the Americans leave this place.

well said

sadly the debates tend to move away from the topic depending on our flags.
All I can say is Rest in peace to the civilians and I second your opinion about that lunatic who committed this crime.

just imagine whats happening in rest of Afghanistan where there is no Media presence. I fear that there will be far more horror stories of cover-ups once the Americans leave this place.

haha that's the only thing Americans do (try to cover up stuff but even then they fail) like Allah has said the truth cannot stay hidden

Iron Maiden - For The Greater Good Of God (lyrics) - YouTube

Are you a man of peace
Or man of holy war
Too many sides to you
Don't know which anymore
So many full of life
But also filled with pain
Don't know just how many
Will live to breathe again

A life that's made to breathe, destruction or defense
A mind that's vain corruption bad or good intent
A wolf in sheep's clothing