What's new

US soldier shoots nine children dead in rampage that kills 16 civilians

This situation in Afghanistan is getting to the point that the US will have to leave sooner than what they have in plans. These latest atrocities looks so similar to the incidents in Vietnam that the US themselves are fueling the Afghan people to rise against the American and NATO troops. The Taliban just needs to wait and very soon they will be in power again...........unfortunately.

My condolences to the victims.

so sad ...im crying to see these people...

Sister, no need to cry. We have to be brave and strong hearts to face the challenges by everyday.

Afghans maybe realize there is no benefits to be allied with US and hopefully they will join Pakistan someday.

US should look into the psychological effect of war on a soldiers life. All countries should do that.

Its a tragedy that he went berserk..

Innocent civilians have been slaughtered by this scumbag soldier and your sympathies lie with the soldier rather than the victims or their families? Yep it shows your mentality and mindset. Great posting...

I don't go around kill kids as they sleep in their beds , that is an American thing & im proud not to be a dumbass screw headed racist American.
Right so it would be okay for me to say all Pakistanis are terrorist scum?
No of course it wouldn't.

Right so it would be okay for me to say all Pakistanis are terrorist scum?
No of course it wouldn't.

Jamie - can you for once respect the forum - and just for today say something about the topic. An American has "gone bezerk" and murdered innocent people who he was supposed to be protecting hence committed the ultimate sin and you find it to talk rubbish? Either respect the victims or just SHUSH.

Jamie - can you for once respect the forum - and just for today say something about the topic. An American has "gone bezerk" and murdered innocent people who he was supposed to be protecting hence committed the ultimate sin and you find it to talk rubbish? Either respect the victims or just SHUSH.
Where have I disrespected the victims?
Exactly ONE man has gone berserk. Does that mean that all Americans are murderers? No. That is perfectly on topic as it is related to the incident.

al-quida/taliban will strike back but much harder, that we know frm previous accidents, rip to the dead :cry:

No, al-Qaeda and the Taliban want to keep their civilian killing record.

RIP to the dead!

Ahh we shouldnt label the act of one with the whole nation, but suddenly I remember a similar incident when the american soldiers went nuts and killed civilians in Iraq many a time. Once starting the killing by shooting an old man on the wheel chair. Raping a 16 year old girl forcing her to drink petrol, and then lighting her on fire, after killing her parents in front of her. Yes we def shouldn't label the act of one as the whole nation. As they are all nuts. I remember reading that they were recruiting killers and murderers in the army as they were short on volunteers. So no surprises here now are they.

The real persons culpable for this state of afganisthan are the Talibans. They forced the yankees to give them a visit. As usual those loosers knew they can't stand infront of those infidels and ran their a$$es off.

Now all is left there are the innocent afgans at the mercy of the NATO soldiers. The NATO tbh, is no better than talibs when it comes to human right records.

Exactly ONE man has gone berserk. Does that mean that all Americans are murderers? No. That is perfectly on topic as it is related to the incident.

This is not first incident, there are lot ONLY ONE/FEW MEN incidents

O dear i have to come down to your level to explain. Yet again i will do so for your sake.
Over the last few months the American soldiers have been involved with committing some horrific acts. To name a few - keeping parts of dead bodies as trophies, p1ssing on the dead, burning on the quran. This event is certainly "the icing on the cake". hence events like this occur where the likes of brother aeronaut gets emotionally "pushed to the limits". Understandably he is not alone and in fact voices the opinions of most of us.
The problem is with you i could understand your loyalty and defense of this bastard scum low life "soldier" IF this was the first instance but its not and you cant see this is a sequence of events thats simply not on.
Stop blindly following the barbarism of their ways. Step back and attempt to see this with neutral eyes and it will be perfectly clear why emotions are stirred to this level.
Good night Jamie.

O dear i have to come down to your level to explain. Yet again i will do so for your sake.
Over the last few months the American soldiers have been involved with committing some horrific acts. To name a few - keeping parts of dead bodies as trophies, p1ssing on the dead, burning on the quran. This event is certainly "the icing on the cake". hence events like this occur where the likes of brother aeronaut gets emotionally "pushed to the limits". Understandably he is not alone and in vact voices the opinions of most of us.
The problem is with you i could understand your loyalty and defense of this bastard scum low life "soldier" IF this was the first instance but its not and you cant see this is a sequence of events thats simply not on.
Stop blindly following the barbarism of their ways. Step back and attempt to see this with neutral eyes and it will be perfectly clear why emotions are stirred to this level.
Good night Jamie.
Wow. I have never defended any of these actions, please quote me.
I just think it's stupid to generalize. You think so too you just do not want to agree with me.

Back
Top Bottom