What's new

US & Pakistan Dispute and Tensions over Haqqani group

You're interested enough to seek and find out this answer yourself but we're clearly OT so we should stop here, unless you can relate it to the matter at hand.

I can.....whenever the US feels that there are pressing issues -- even when it comes to an independent news network (a HUGE one) not giving lip service or showing in very positive light the illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq (the war based on a pack of lies) --- your governments opt to arm twist, extort, find civilized yet coercive ways to 'make offers' and of course threaten to take unilateral action and bomb
and the answer to my query is yes.......they were keen to bomb Al Jazeera HQ (in a friendly headwquarters)

VoA is not just about 'democracy' or any of that crap. It's about simply giving America's perspective and point of view, regardless of accuracy or any of that. Now why would the US even bother with that if they weren't attempting to better its image worldwide?

on topic, by issuing strong statements against ISI and claiming (sans evidence) that the powerful organization is involved in sending militants to kill NATOs --then Panetta, Mullen and all those other guys (desperate ones) are shooting themselves in the foot.

what is happening is, NATO lost the war.....they need not merely a dignified exit strategy, but also a scapegoat. Scapegoating and pointing fingers doesn't win you wars though! :police:

so you suggesting america is a naive little baby didnt lnow what they were doing

Americans are the innocent creature in this world .... they are like angels(of death) :angel: ..... dont talk about them they have a license to kill ....... they are protectors of the world ..... they even saw invisible WMDs in Iraq ...... they dont harm innocent civilian they only kill them in bombing.....

I think it is good to get this out in the open. That is, how much Pakistan does now, and wants to forever, control Afghanistan through its ISI-created terrorist networks. I am not sure how many ISI operatives have been killed in FATA drone strikes, but I have read that it is several. Maybe the USA should have gone after bin Laden with a GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb (MOAB) (colloquially known as the Mother of All Bombs), instead of the much maligned surgical SEAL raid which killed no Pakistanis. Harboring terrorists is equal to being a terrorist.

this is the mother of all bombs :D
oh i guess US are terrorist then, they used to you...train and give terrorist money against the soviets?

Last edited by a moderator:
dinosaurs are extinct like america will be soon good analogy. Now I saw a documentary where indians revere rats is this correct?

Karni Mata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thats our belief..and what you have to do with that...we are Hindus and we worship some Animals....if you have desire to adopt Hindusim (and hence gain respect in world eyes) then you are most welcome...as these days many pakistani are calling themselves indian in west just to avoid discrimination..i wont be surprised if you become one of them

but i will still say rats are most irritating animals and we need rat poison to get rid of them...and US is just doing that

And I think US boots on the ground will be a heaven sent opportunity for the Pakistani state to not only end militancy but to reorganize the Pakistani state, Economy and society and set it on a path that will endure for at least three generations if not longer - an ideal opportunity.

VoA is not just about 'democracy' or any of that crap. It's about simply giving America's perspective and point of view, regardless of accuracy or any of that.
VOA's mandate is that "VOA news will be accurate, objective and comprehensive."

Now why would the US even bother with that if they weren't attempting to better its image worldwide?
"Bettering its image" is the job of America's diplomats - and the vocation of a few citizens like myself, I suppose. I, however, am not so interested in being liked, in case you haven't noticed.

on topic, by issuing strong statements against ISI and claiming (sans evidence) that the powerful organization is involved in sending militants to kill NATOs --then Panetta, Mullen and all those other guys (desperate ones) are shooting themselves in the foot.
We'll see. I think the U.S. government will make a lot of evidence public if it isn't satisfied, and that soon. What happens after that is the next question.

karan tell me seriously why the are bashing? don't you think kiyani pasha show them middle finger in last three days ?:lol:

So, does this mean they will continuing "Exporting" terrorism ? and agreeing to the statement of "exporting terrorism", implying state sponsorship for terrorism ?;)
Is there any export promotion award for this?:lol:

And I think US boots on the ground will be a heaven sent opportunity for the Pakistani state to not only end militancy but to reorganize the Pakistani state, Economy and society and set it on a path that will endure for at least three generations if not longer - an ideal opportunity.

Hi Muse, what do you think china would do if anything in your opinion if we had american boots in pakistan proper?

So, does this mean they will continuing "Exporting" terrorism ? and agreeing to the statement of "exporting terrorism", implying state sponsorship for terrorism ?;)
Is there any export promotion award for this?:lol:

lolz you use your little brain for it thats why .they said there is no such group you idiots don't blame us your failures :P

"Bettering its image" is the job of America's diplomats - and the vocation of a few citizens like myself, I suppose.

I, however, am not so interested in being liked, in case you haven't noticed.

you try justifying zionist views on a Pakistani defence forum....of course you wont be liked :cheesy:

there are some things you say which i agree with though.....and in line with the way relation are headed --we both agree that terrorism, extremism and corruption are ills in society. We just have different ways of addressing them. Your way has proven to be a failure already so we ought not to emulate it.

We'll see. I think the U.S. government will make a lot of evidence public if it isn't satisfied, and that soon. What happens after that is the next question.

i don't think Pakistan or Pakistanis really care at this point.....even years ago your media and figures are issuing baseless statements in the absence of evidence. Understand that at this point, US has MORE to lose than Pakistan. Of course what happens post withdrawal, we'll see to believe.

it will be difficult for the US to prove that ISI has any links to groups that attack American interests in Afghanistan......and even though Pakistan is facing man-made and natural disasters of varying kinds, it is still no longer a country which will blindly do whatever NATO tells it to do

sooner you get that, the better it is...then perhaps we can see somewhat more "eye to eye"

Hi Muse, what do you think china would do if anything in your opinion if we had american boots in pakistan proper?

china can veto condemn only for pakistan and its much more for direct action we have only pak forces .but man please think US in able to do so? they just bash and run economy sucks forces will trap in afghanistan more killings fight with nuclear missile power .we are not iraq afghanistan we was tolerate US just because we like to avoid such big mess but if mess happen what you think 600.000 pakistani force 18crorre public whic is loaded with millions of weapons pakistani youth will just sleep ? its nothing but geddar bhabhki .:lol: they will pissed of if they open a new front and with more strong then irag afghanistan in military and public .:P

Allegations could be counter by allegations with proofs so Pakistan should step out from this diplomatic mode when counterpart directly blaming you, it doesn’t help. They have to know their own back on which stand.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom