What's new

US & Pakistan Dispute and Tensions over Haqqani group

That's all you got .. ?? eh !!

He calls your govt and Army as partners of terrorists.. And you say they dont know the full form of ISI .. :rofl:

And then your people drive their supplies all the way to Afghan border so that they can use those supplies to power up their drones and attack Pakistani land..

Its pretty amazing really :eek:

no no thats incredible coming from an incredible indian. They also said and i have already told you on another thread that WMD existed in iraq 10 years ago. I believed colin powell that black guy that stood up at the un with his satellite photos. Once bitten twice shy. Simply th americans lie thru their teeth. Why should we believe them when they lie whenever it suits them

That's all you got .. ?? eh !!

He calls your govt and Army as partners of terrorists.. And you say they dont know the full form of ISI .. :rofl:

And then your people drive their supplies all the way to Afghan border so that they can use those supplies to power up their drones and attack Pakistani land..

Its pretty amazing really :eek:

Mike Mullen even said the Pakistani government sanctioned the murder of Saleem Shahzad, I'm sure he has credible evidence for that as well ;)

He can make all the baseless accusations he wants... when the time comes to provide the evidence, he won't be able to provide anything. The Haqqanis themselves have admitted they don't operate from Pakistan: they operate from Afghanistan's eastern provinces. It's almost impossible that terrorists from North Waziristan could cross the border into Afghanistan without getting detected by the border security forces, & then go nearly 200 kms from there to Kabul without getting detected. Conclusion: these attacks were planned inside Afghanistan, & this is just a face saving tactic from Mullen, baselessly accusing the favorite scapegoat.

no no thats incredible coming from an incredible indian. They also said and i have already told you on another thread that WMD existed in iraq 10 years ago. I believed colin powell that black guy that stood up at the un with his satellite photos. Once bitten twice shy. Simply th americans lie thru their teeth

No buddy.. I mean they accuse you of being supporters of terrorists and you accuse them of not knowing the full form of ISI and still keep the supply lanes open.. meh!

where did incredible Indian comment come from ???

yara this is cheating.:cry::cry::cry:

First americans tried pashtoon card.they funded the ttp so that when army go there they convince pashtoons that punjabi army is killing pashtoons.thanks to Allah and thanks to our brothers who trusted on us.

then their other proxy MQM ruined the peace of karachi so that army will come.they sing the song of "ethnic cleansing" with their bodies.

both plan failed.
now new mantra haqani network.:p:P:P

you all should read "Colin Powell: A Political Biography "

a lot of interesting insights

Mike Mullen even said the Pakistani government sanctioned the murder of Saleem Shahzad, I'm sure he has credible evidence for that as well ;)

He can make all the baseless accusations he wants... when the time comes to provide the evidence, he won't be able to provide anything. The Haqqanis themselves have admitted they don't operate from Pakistan: they operate from Afghanistan's eastern provinces. It's almost impossible that terrorists from North Waziristan could cross the border into Afghanistan without getting detected by the border security forces, & then go nearly 200 kms from there to Kabul without getting detected. Conclusion: these attacks were planned inside Afghanistan, & this is just a face saving tactic from Mullen, baselessly accusing the favorite scapegoat.

Thats another amazing thing.. What makes you believe that USA owes or intends to show any proof to Pakistan?? All they need to convince is their Congress and Senate.. And given last 9-12 months of build up, they are gonna lap up the accusations on Pakistan of being a terrorist supporter like a 5 year old gulping his favorite ice cream...

Thats another amazing thing.. What makes you believe that USA owes or intends to show any proof to Pakistan?? All they need to convince is their Congress and Senate.. And given last 9-12 months of build up, they are gonna lap up the accusations on Pakistan of being a terrorist supporter like a 5 year old gulping his favorite ice cream...

Well, they can say whatever they want to the Congress or the Senate. But the biggest loser in burning bridges with Pakistan will be the US, especially in terms of the geopolitics of the region.

Well, they can say whatever they want to the Congress or the Senate. But the biggest loser in burning bridges with Pakistan will be the US, especially in terms of the geopolitics of the region.

Biggest loser will be the people of pakistan and afganistan :cry:

and india will be the incredible winner i assume in your dream wow. All neighbouring countries should progress through peaceful dialogue and tell americans to get lost

Don't worry about Pakistan & Afghanistan, they are here to stay. The US is an outsider, & without Pakistan's support, will have no influence in the region, meaning it won't be able to achieve its geopolitical strategic interests. The biggest loser is the US, & war is only a temporary phase for a nation.

Biggest Loser?

Are you sure you've thought this through?

I mean from the tone and the speeches we've all read/heard in the past few days, it seems that the American intend to come into Pakistan...ie. Hit the Haqqanis in N.Waziristan

WTF makes you guys think that the Americans are simply going to fold up and leave Pakistan be? Do you really think the Americans will forget Pakistan's duplicity? Whether their accusations are true or not is irrelevant...

At the end of the day....the people dying will be civilians as a result of an American onslaught..
The country bombed wont be America
The country with the active insurgency wont be America either...

The PA and GOP are between a rock and a hard place at this point.....
Side with America and your loyal Afghan Taliban become your enemies
Go against America and your army has to face the most powerful force on the globe yet...

At least at this point of time, Pakistan has not been able to secure its importance from a Geo-political perspective....which in my opinion should have been top priority all these years...

The geo-political ramifications should only be considered once Pakistan is able to successfully drive the Americans out of AFG + PAK...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom