What's new

US curbs feared: Pakistan to tell Iran IP project not implementable

Lmao... no agreement signed.. no MoU signed... no talks held... no contruction started... no surveys.... And thousands of miles under water... :lol:
Did you even read it?

moz-screenshot.png

@DESERT FIGHTER

Pakistan is making a fool of itself and trying to make a fool of others. Always expecting support from China and
getting into leagues that are not it's size or level, and returning with a shoe in the face. So much work & effort
gone waste.

I hope Iran understands what it means to team up with Pakistan which has no balance and cannot
keep promises even to fellow Muslim countries.

Did you? :lol: I asked basic stuff... and the source (having the same credibility as the village idiot in timbuktu) ? :lol:
Are you saying about the source of article or source of the image.....
please reply fast....

Are you saying about the source of article or source of the image.....
please reply fast....

Iran-india "eye" .. some under sea pipeline.. tht will cost a shitload of money and a stand against USA.. (reminds me of the past) .. :lol:

And the source? as pathetic as it gets... :rofl:

ha ha ha...
Now from where pakistan will pay 2 billion to Iran.
LMAO...:lol::lol::lol:

Ask your God daddy to lend us poor people some... phuleeeez.. :lol:

Iran-india "eye" .. some under sea pipeline.. tht will cost a shitload of money and a stand against USA.. (reminds me of the past) .. :lol:

You seem to have a lot of misconceptions about undersea pipeline......
Land based pipeline will cost more........
See my post 38.....

Ask your God daddy to lend us poor people some... phuleeeez.. :lol:
nothing new of of denial attitude..
just like all your generals and gov. you are also in denial mode..
first arrange for 2 billion $ then talk about how india will built the offshore pipeline..:rofl::lol:

nothing new of of denial attitude..
just like all your generals and gov. you are also in denial mode..
first arrange for 2 billion $ then talk about how india will built the offshore pipeline..:rofl::lol:

Kewl.. But do ask zeus for some $$ ... :D

surely will lend you some $ , if you are ready to sit on the border with a bowl..

Zeus printing $$ these days? dang... why did you ask ansar burni to save indian ships crew held by Somali pirate? :lol:

Naughty gods.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom