What's new

US American Media: "Kill everyone in China"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nazis killing Jews isn't free speech -- it's murder. Saying you wish all Jews were dead is free speech. It isn't a position I endorse any more than I support the killing of Chinese, but I'm not going to gag people who talk about those things. Again, the content isn't what matters to me. I simply think people should be able to say whatever is on their mind, free from government manipulation. The problem with government censorship is that it's a blunt instrument, and it has great potential for abuse. If you can avoid using it, you should.

I understand that some places in Europe will throw you in prison for saying the wrong things. They are taking a path that I don't agree with. What those governments do or don't do has little to do with my viewpoints. 

Forget government censorship, fear Chini capitalist censorship:

Coming soon to a theatre near you: China's Communist Party.

From demanding changes in plot lines that denigrate the Chinese leadership, to dampening lurid depictions of sex and violence, Beijing is having increasing success in pressuring Hollywood into deleting movie content it finds objectionable.

It's even getting American studios to sanction alternative versions of films specially tailored for Chinese audiences, like Iron Man 3, which has debuted in theatres around the world. The Chinese version featured local heartthrob Fan Bingbing - absent from the version showing abroad - and lengthy clips of Chinese scenery that local audiences love.

There's no secret to what's driving Hollywood's China policy, which has burst on the scene with meteor-like intensity in the past year. Already the second-biggest box office in the world, China seemed set to surpass the US/Canada market by 2020 at the latest. And with traditional movie funding sources drying up, Hollywood studios increasingly see Beijing as a bankrolling destination of choice, with Chinese counterparts ponying up on glitzy co-productions, including Iron Man 3 and next year's Transformers 4, as well as films without a direct China connection.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/8608942/Hollywood-bows-to-China-censors

http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/how-hollywood-is-bowing-to-communist-china

I could know everything i wanna know in China, i won't tell you how but it really do.

First of all, NO government is involved in this incident. Government censorship is not really relevant.

I believe the incident was brought first to public attention in oversea Chinese forum, and then Chinese forum in China. A few days later, major media pick up the news in both China and oversea.

The reaction that most Chinese forumite have is this, what kind of parent would turn out a kid that say "kill all (whatever race)"? and that to dodge a debt.

In Chinese culture, to "Pay Thy Debt and Live" is so old that it precede recorded history. Not only in monetary term, but also to pay whenever you owe a debt of gratitude like in honor and life.

Chinese parent are paternalistic, if a Chinese kid say "kill all (whatever race)" surely the parent would have to ask, just how the hell did the kid get that idea into his head.

And here you have it, the American that is preaching Chinese on human right and blah blah blah non-stop is producing a kid that say this on national television.

Can you see the hypocrisy?

Maybe the American do not care what Chinese think of them. But do not be surprise if Chinese tell you to go fly a kite the next time when you come preaching on this and that.

Such illogical sh!t from you deserves no attention at all.

Your countryman got it and we had further discussions. Nothing of importance that I need to explain to you.

Are you dumb or what???

Nazis entertained the idea "killing the jews" initially as free speech or thought, with the support of the german then, they got such idea executed brutally...

Every right has its consequence. There is no right that bears no consequence. There is always a line how far a right can be carried on. You can enjoy your right but you need understand that you have the liability to make sure that your right do not cause harm to others as well.

Nazis killing Jews isn't free speech -- it's murder. Saying you wish all Jews were dead is free speech. It isn't a position I endorse any more than I support the killing of Chinese, but I'm not going to gag people who talk about those things. Again, the content isn't what matters to me. I simply think people should be able to say whatever is on their mind, free from government manipulation. The problem with government censorship is that it's a blunt instrument, and it has great potential for abuse. If you can avoid using it, you should.

I understand that some places in Europe will throw you in prison for saying the wrong things. They are taking a path that I don't agree with. What those governments do or don't do has little to do with my viewpoints. 

Who cares?

Do you think I give two hoots?

Nobody say 5 year old is a certified nazi. Do not twist what I have said.

Second, it is not simple a 5-year old opinion here. It is an national televised show here. It is improper to show your boobs but you can say "killing all Chinese"??? This show is not improvised. If you think it is, you must be beyond idiot level. There are many writers who work on these types of programs. Many famous comedians and hosts used to work on these types of shows as well. Each line of jokes have been worked on many times. Even the interactions between the hosts and invited persons were practiced as well.

There is nothing mentioned about preemptive strike or whatsoever. Do not stretch it beyond its scope. Freedom of speech has its limitation and liability. You cannot say whatever you want to say without bearing consequences. Genocide related speech like "killing all Chinese" is a big No-No.

As for your paragraph, you need correct what you call Chinese people. I have no clue which kind of dog race you come from though.

A few questions:

How is a five year old a certified Nazi?

How is a five year old's opinion even relevant? Is the US government looking towards his expertise to launch a preemptive strike on China? Are you that dumb to buy that premise?

How exactly can the Chinis be equated with the Jewish community? The Jews quite literally faced extinction at the hands of the Europeans whereas the Chinis are running scared from a seemingly humorous statement of a preteen!!!

Last edited:

Second, it is not simple a 5-year old opinion here. It is an national televised show here. It is improper to show your boobs but you can say "killing all Chinese"??? This show is not improvised. If you think it is, you must be beyond idiot level. There are many writers who work on these types of programs. Many famous comedians and hosts used to work on these types of shows as well. Each line of jokes have been worked on many times. Even the interactions between the hosts and invited persons were practiced as well.

There is nothing mentioned about preemptive strike or whatsoever. Do not stretch it beyond its scope. Freedom of speech has its limitation and liability. You cannot say whatever you want to say without bearing consequences. Genocide related speech like "killing all Chinese" is a big No-No.

As for your paragraph, you need correct what you call Chinese people. I have no clue which kind of dog race you come from though.

Haha, A chini talking about the freedom of speech, you witness wonderful things on the internet everyday.!!!
Yes, whatever the five year old uttered(regardless of whether it was coached as per your assumption or not) does come under protected speech. There is not a damn thing that Chinis can do about it other than whine.

Secondly, nobody in God's green earth would assume a preteen to be endorsing genocide. Don't believe me? File a case against the kid, let's see how far you get.

Thirdly, I have no idea what you meant by a dog race but you get a free pass this time. I'll cut you down like the rat you are if you persist with it.

Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Trying to hide behind standard western political correct narrative like "freedom of speech" show their corrupt and confused moral compass.

Once again, it show to the Chinese the hypocrisy and double standard of the west like the following ironical question netizen asked,

Is this terrorism or a cry of desperation?
635189-22.jpg

Every right has its consequence. There is no right that bears no consequence. There is always a line how far a right can be carried on. You can enjoy your right but you need understand that you have the liability to make sure that your right do not cause harm to others as well.

I fully agree. The Chinese are a wise and righteous people. I think you may misunderstand my approach though. I don't think people should be saying bad things about each other, but I don't want the government to get involved in making it happen. Government in the west has a very poor record of getting people to act a certain way. In many cases, government efforts to police speech makes things worse by breeding resentment. The most effective measures here are social ones, not legal ones. Believe it or not, I'm actually on your side. I just happen to have a different outlook.

Calling Chinese chini can only mean you are such a bastard SOB that deserves zero respect.

By your standard, I guess "killing your dog race" wherever your dog race is, is perfectly fine.

Here I perfectly mean YOUR DOG RACE!!!

Haha, A chini talking about the freedom of speech, you witness wonderful things on the internet everyday.!!!
Yes, whatever the five year old uttered(regardless of whether it was coached as per your assumption or not) does come under protected speech. There is not a damn thing that Chinis can do about it other than whine.

Secondly, nobody in God's green earth would assume a preteen to be endorsing genocide. Don't believe me? File a case against the kid, let's see how far you get.

Thirdly, I have no idea what you meant by a dog race but you get a free pass this time. I'll cut you down like the rat you are if you persist with it.

Isn't the west the so-called beacon for human right or whatever better thing you can say about it???

In many countries, freedom of speech indeed has its limit. For example, in many part of Europe, Denying
holocaust, will get you jail sentence. In many countries, calling for overthrowing government using force will get you jailed as well....

There are many such examples. You just do not call for "killing all Chinese" on national TV and we perfectly are clear it is not exactly that simple from the mouth of a 5 year-old kid. Otherwise, every organizations, people, host can have such a free pass by using those, who would be deemed impossible to say such things, to express his/its/her opinions... All hatred speech would have got free passes all the times.

I fully agree. The Chinese are a wise and righteous people. I think you may misunderstand my approach though. I don't think people should be saying bad things about each other, but I don't want the government to get involved in making it happen. Government in the west has a very poor record of getting people to act a certain way. In many cases, government efforts to police speech makes things worse by breeding resentment. The most effective measures here are social ones, not legal ones. Believe it or not, I'm actually on your side. I just happen to have a different outlook.

Last edited:
Are you dumb or what???

Nazis entertained the idea "killing the jews" initially as free speech or thought, with the support of the german then, they got such idea executed brutally...

Who cares?

I think jimmy kimmel hours were way past safe harbour or watershed, you can show boob during those hours

You totally miss the point. It is not about the hours. Freedom of speech has its limitation. It does not vary by hours or channels.

I think jimmy kimmel hours were way past safe harbour or watershed, you can show boob during those hours

Calling Chinese chini can only mean you are such a bastard SOB that deserves zero respect.

By your standard, I guess "killing your dog race" wherever your dog race is, is perfectly fine.

Here I perfectly mean YOUR DOG RACE!!!

Given your countrymen's penchant for doggie treats(or any poor organism unlucky enough to cross your path), the chances of finding traces of canine DNA in your system are more likely. You even sound a little rabid, when was the last time that you had your shots? :lol:

And for what it's worth, "Chini" is the Hindi word for the Chinese. It's not an insult or a racial slur, please don't misinterpret it as a death threat to all Chinese and get me booted from the forum!!! :angel:

Last edited:
China is Helping USA Oppression on the World especially Arabs and Muslim World by giving Trillions of Dollars to USA, China is also getting Billions of Dollars of Profit from USA by Importing Trillions of Dollars of Cheap Chinese Labor Worth of Goods Made in China to USA and Europe, China is very Evil, Pakistan and Muslims look and take China as friend but China Occupied almost 25 percent of Land Mass of Occupied Kashmir which is really a part of Pakistan or Kashmir Aksai Chin also they occupy a big part of Gilgit Baltistan called Shaksgam Valley in Chinese. China Occupy Parts of India and other Asian Countries
China is Sleeping Dragon but it is slowly Waking up! if China Wakes up then as Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon sayings goes in Sahih Bukhari
The Prophet got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if evil increased."
I strongly Believe China is Big Part of Gog Magog but not all of Gog Magog and Muslims esp. Arabs, Persians, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran have to Watch out for China Rise as they will be in the Way of China during Chinese Hell March towards Jerusalem and other Oil Rich Arab Middle East Countries, Only Allah will reveal the Truth in time! 
US will never repay its debt towards China and eventually China will have to write it off..
China is Helping USA Oppression on the World especially Arabs and Muslim World by giving Trillions of Dollars to USA, China is also getting Billions of Dollars of Profit from USA by Importing Trillions of Dollars of Cheap Chinese Labor Worth of Goods Made in China to USA and Europe, China is very Evil, Pakistan and Muslims look and take China as friend but China Occupied almost 25 percent of Land Mass of Occupied Kashmir which is really a part of Pakistan or Kashmir Aksai Chin also they occupy a big part of Gilgit Baltistan called Shaksgam Valley in Chinese. China Occupy Parts of India and other Asian Countries
China is Sleeping Dragon but it is slowly Waking up! if China Wakes up then as Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon sayings goes in Sahih Bukhari
The Prophet got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if evil increased."
I strongly Believe China is Big Part of Gog Magog but not all of Gog Magog and Muslims esp. Arabs, Persians, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran have to Watch out for China Rise as they will be in the Way of China during Chinese Hell March towards Jerusalem and other Oil Rich Arab Middle East Countries, Only Allah will reveal the Truth in time!

In this forum, you do not use chinaman or chini to refer to Chinese people if you do not want yourself mis-interpreted.

This is not a forum written in hindi. As for your rabid attitude, there is no other way for me to interpret what you said is a total insult.

Given your countrymen's penchant for doggie treats(or any poor organism unlucky enough to cross your path), the chances of finding traces of canine DNA in your system are more likely. You even sound a little rabid, when was the last time that you had your shots? :lol:

And for what it's worth, "Chini" is the Hindi word for the Chinese. It's not an insult or a racial slur, please don't misinterpret it as a death threat to all Chinese and get me booted from the forum!!! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom