What's new

Upcoming Bollywood movie on 1971

I don't know why people are calling it disgusting. India should allow this movie.

BTW, these movies will reach Pakistan as pirated movies via Dubai.

Why are u talking like a sepratist? I just presented a neutral sentiment of Indians. you thot i am pouncing on u? Ha Ha.

A separatist? Why, Bangladesh was founded by separatists. So I take that as a complement. See my signature?

And regarding Bollywood, this is a commercial art movie. This will be shown in International Film festivals. So everyone is gonna watch this. and dont be shocked if it even gets nominated for oscars.

This is not the typical Bollywood movie you are specifying. Also, arguing bout facts or not, its an honest way of paying homage to history.

And once again, we don't care. Even if it get Oscars.

Sounds like an inappropriate title....:lol:
The movie 'Border' was pretty good though.
Its a working title. Not the final one.

Don't worry, it will be made more attractive for people against whom the propaganda is we want to do. ;)

3 million to ainon nay bhi maar diyay, aye to pangay wali baat hai ji. Mujib claimed what 6 mil, or was he stuck at 3 too. And then the indians cry a river over a little Pakistani movie, which some what is based on facts. LOL

Man, I am deeply disturbed after watching the trailer. I wish I haven't seen it.

we in the sub-continent pride ourselves over many things, but taking pot shots at each other over the shoulders of woman (irrespective of country) is too low a blow. Par kya kare BC yahan teeno taraf kami nahi hai ganduo ki

did you watch the trailer man? it was fcukin gory ....
http://zoomtv.indiatimes.com/topic/Mrityunjay-Devvrat
Have you seen the film Schindler's list? Do you think it was made to take pot shots at some country? This film doesn't seem to be a masala type aimed at taking pot shots. And if something gory had actually happened, then let's not live in denial.

3 million to ainon nay bhi maar diyay, aye to pangay wali baat hai ji. Mujib claimed what 6 mil, or was he stuck at 3 too. And then the indians cry a river over a little Pakistani movie, which some what is based on facts. LOL
You guys still cry on 1000 Muslims killed in Gujrat but when we tell this you can't accept.

Do you accept that Pakistan Army killed and raped thousands of East Pakistan's people ?

Ya rite only your masters in Pakistan are credible. Its obviuos u dont know how International documentries are made. They go thru a staunch research and are not like typical Pakistani conspiracy theory. You even a Bangladeshi?

And I am happy to know, Bangladesh no more requires FORMAL APOLOGY. Or its simple, you guyz DONT DESERVE IT till theyr have bangladeshis like you. Imran Khan Apology is enough to get back to Masters. Ha Ha

Pak-Bangladesh ties: 41 years on, still awaiting an apology – The Express Tribune

Why are you waiting Bangladesh? Your citizens dont care bout you. You DONT DESERVE IT. PERIOD.

Am I even Bangladeshi, the same question can be asked to you, wannabe Bangladeshi

A separatist? Why, Bangladesh was founded by separatists. So I take that as a complement. See my signature?

And once again, we don't care. Even if it get Oscars.
Ha Ha. Good one. Like ur sense of H. Ya, you shud be proud of ur Rebels. The faced a lot. 3 mn massacred in 9 months as per official numbers.

Again, I dont say we shud blame todays pakistanis for that but politically, such genocide shud be apologised especially, if done by the state institution. I am sure, if tomorow kashmiris from valley are to get away from India, India will apologise on behalf of Armed forces. these 20% population out of whole J&K has faced atrocities unecessarily. Collateral Damage is a Bitch.

Bottomline is, I wud appreciate a lot if Pakistan as a respectful country shows BADA DIL as they claim and apologise for 3 mn murders and 4 mn rapes FORMALLY. Infacts I see is Pakistan Band for a perpetrator's execution. Shows the respect for Bangladeshis even today. He He

Am I even Bangladeshi, the same question can be asked to you, wannabe Bangladeshi

Better put ur energy in responding to points. Why always talk useless? I know you dont have any logical response to ur bigotry. Mr. Pakistani Slave. :D.

I think you shud stay on fast against execution of Molla. Hes been wrongle punished for what he did 42 yrs back was great and fanfollowed by Bangladeshis like u. Rite?

Have you seen the film Schindler's list? Do you think it was made to take pot shots at some country? This film doesn't seem to be a masala type aimed at taking pot shots. And if something gory had actually happened, then let's not live in denial.
I am not being in denial man, but I couldn't digest what I saw in the trailer. The gory detail in which exploitation of women was shown was too hard for me to take.

But aren't Indian movies banned in BD anyway?

No ban.

The ban was lifted. There is no ban on Indian movies right now but local film workers are not letting mainstream commercial Indian films to screen in BD theater otherwise their family will be starving.

Its an artsy film on 1971. So they will let this film to screen.

Its all bout perception Mod. Indians respect cinema. Its part of our lives. We really dont care if some facts are shown against us or in favor but facts have to be acknowledged.

Movies are a way of giving tribute. Indians understand this a lot. I have even seen bollywood movies on Kashmir. Both type, pro India and anti Indian army. It only help us see both sides of coin and not involve in conspiracy theories like Pakistanis.

Bottomline is, such movies shud be appreciated and embraced and give an honest tribute to the damned ones. Be it bout 1971, Kashmir, 2002, 1984, 1992, etc.

Ha Ha. and i was actually waiting for that rhetoric.

Pakistan has still not offered formal apology to Bangladeshis for their atrocities in 1971. Any comments on that? Nice attitude Pakistanis. Applause.

I was not born when 71 happened... i was born in 1990... and to all Pakistanis "Fall of Dhaka" is painfull"... as for attrocities... some things (on a small scale) might have happened... but 3 million killed n 4 million women raped in just a few months? and no proof of tht nonsense? considering the number of troops deployed in EP... its either a myth pushed by india n her "dalals" in Bangladesh govts .. or the soldiers must be ultra high testosterone filled supermen using some sort of alien made zap guns...

And we all know who created mukti bhiani and other proxies.. heck your people have written books abt it..

Back
Top Bottom