What's new

Uncool China fails to woo Taiwan's youth

This is not a small minority in terms of how the original residents of HK feel about the Chinese immigration populous. there have a sleuth of articles , protests, marches about their disdain .

how many are these radicals comparing to the whole population of HK:

This is not a small minority in terms of how the original residents of HK feel about the Chinese immigration populous. there have a sleuth of articles , protests, marches about their disdain .

they can keep marching until their legs fall off. We'll give them water and send them to the hospital, they can keep marching. PLA HK garrison is there if the radicals try anything else.

how many are these radicals comparing to the whole population of HK:

Radicals? there are thousands of HK residents . read the article under the poster above. I know all such information is banned in china. hope it works for you..

Radicals? there are thousands of HK residents . read the article under the poster above. I know all such information is banned in china. hope it works for you..

thousands? do you know the population of HK? come back to me when the actual no of dissidents are over 3.5 million. don't try to make a meal out of nothing other than an expression of a small minority's opinion!

do you know do what the attitudes of Korean youth are to Japan?

South Korean Teenagers Rank US As Nation’s Third Greatest Enemy | ROK Drop

Asked about enemies, 44.5% chose Japan, 22.1% chose North Korea, 19.9% chose the United States, 12.8% chose China and 0.6% chose Russia, showing that 44.5% of teenagers believe that Japan is an enemy.

1. Japan : 44.5%
2. North Korea : 22.1%
3. United States : 19.9%
4. China : 12.8%
5. Russia : 0.6%

As for why China ranks low in the "Greatest enemy ranking", the reason is that Koreans see the PLA as a joke army that could easily be crushed and doesn't present much of a threat in the event of a war, not that Koreans see China as a friendly country. The fact that average Koreans see the almighty PLA as a joke army may stun the Chinese posters here who firmly believe that Koreans suffer from "an inferiority complex" toward China, but that is simply far from the reality. Rather, Korean youth are taught to "look down" on Chinese and consider everything associated with China as automatically inferior.

The Chinese posters can challenge the validity of Korean public perception of the PLA as a "joke army"(Personally I disagree, as China's "human wave attack" can more than make up any deficiencies in quality in a real war) but that's how Koreans see things, valid or not.

This is the same reason Japanese rightwingers spend 24/7 badmouthing Korea and not China, as they see Korean economic and cultural invasion as an existential threat to Japan while China's rise isn't considered much of a threat and any Chinese military attack on the Diaoyutai would easily be repelled(Once again the "PLA is a joke army" perception prevalent in Japan even if the JSDF would disagree). It is not the new carriers and nuclear subs that Japanese rightwingers see as threatening, but the Korean ramen stocked at convenient stores, Korean liquor that's the new fad in Japan(Korea runs a liquor trade surplus against Japan), and the Korean drama on TV that Japanese rightwingers find to be threatening.

One of benefits about China's lack of free speech and heavy internet censorship is that Chinese don't see any Japanese rightwinger's hate posts on Chinese portals. No such luck exists for Korea where the free-speech is guaranteed for all(even for Japanese rightwingers) and Japanese rightwingers flood Korean boards with their anti-Korea rants, and some of bigger Korean portals have 90% of traffic coming from Japan, made possible by web-translation software with a 95% accuracy.

they can keep marching until their legs fall off. We'll give them water and send them to the hospital, they can keep marching. PLA HK garrison is there if the radicals try anything else.

I dont think we need to come to this resort.
But there are a lot more patriotic Chinese than on the surface of it!

As for why China ranks low in the "Greatest enemy ranking", the reason is that Koreans see the PLA as a joke army that could easily be crushed and doesn't present much of a threat in the event of a war, not that Koreans see China as a friendly country. The fact that average Koreans see the almighty PLA as a joke army may stun the Chinese posters here who firmly believe that Koreans suffer from "an inferiority complex" toward China, but that is simply far from the reality. Rather, Korean youth are taught to "look down" on Chinese and consider everything associated with China as automatically inferior.

The Chinese posters can challenge the validity of Korean public perception of the PLA as a "joke army"(Personally I disagree, as China's "human wave attack" can more than make up any deficiencies in quality in a real war) but that's how Koreans see things, valid or not.

This is the same reason Japanese rightwingers spend 24/7 badmouthing Korea and not China, as they see Korean economic and cultural invasion as an existential threat to Japan while China's rise isn't considered much of a threat and any Chinese military attack on the Diaoyutai would easily be repelled(Once again the "PLA is a joke army" perception prevalent in Japan even if the JSDF would disagree). It is not the new carriers and nuclear subs that Japanese rightwingers see as threatening, but the Korean ramen stocked at convenient stores, Korean liquor that's the new fad in Japan(Korea runs a liquor trade surplus against Japan), and the Korean drama on TV that Japanese rightwingers find to be threatening.

PLA a "joke" army? Looks like a "Korean?" in uSA is trying to forget their painful experience of the Korean War!

Please keep the discussion civil and follow the rules. Please stop trolling or stick to the topic

thousands? do you know the population of HK? come back to me when the actual no of dissidents are over 3.5 million. don't try to make a meal out of nothing other than an expression of a small minority's opinion!

I know they identify as Hong Kong first and not Chinese as a majority per the polls conducted . I know I'm free to read articles about them hating on the mainlanders. perhaps you are blocked from such information and brainwashed into thinking otherwise?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...ng-rift-between-hong-kong-mainland-china.html

Hong Kong election: mainland 'locusts' fuel former colony's anger with the Chinese 'motherland' - Telegraph

220,000 protest

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else notice that whenever a Korean shoots up a school, this Korean guy jumps out, as if he was trying to compensate for something? :lol:

Unstable military oligarchies like South Korea talking about "threats" lmao. I think there are zero presidents in all of South Korea's history that were not kidnapped, jailed, exiled, sentenced to death or assassinated? 2nd biggest arms importer in the world talking about "military power" lmao.

you cannot rely on polls orchestrated by the right wing democrats

that's blown way out of proportion to the scale. less than 10K boisterous kids were involved out of a city of over 7 million.

the issue is important than number of protesters...and may be you dont know...but you never expect that 7 million people will march in a rally..right???

Cultural invasion of Korea? LMAO.
How many times have you been misrecognized as a Chinese or Japanese in US? Frankly, South Korea has no culture. Imagine you were an American young man. If you see Chinese characters, the Great Wall, Pandas, Chopsticks,lunar new year, and numerous others, you will think of China. If you see Wafuku, Osaka Castle, Kabuki, they remind you of Japan.
But what culture element can remind you of Korea? Your traditional costume? Maybe. Taekwondo?Perhaps. What else? I guess that's all.
Japanese inherit some Chinese culture and they develop thier owns. What about Korean?

Back
Top Bottom