What's new

Uncool China fails to woo Taiwan's youth

Not in 2008.

Tanks cannot swim the ocean.

you just trolling bro, if you are not. Stop being so emotional and get practical. Maybe the korean media has gotten to your head. You just have to realize how quick china is developing unless you visit the country. A politically troubled country cannot excel the way it does. It needs the backing of the maority and the chinese have great faith in their government. Few insurgencies are inevitable in a land 1.5 billion. America has them with anarchists and various groups and even the occupy wall street movement. I bet s korea has folks that take the violent route to express their ideology, every country has those fanatics.

Not in 2008.

Tanks cannot swim the ocean.

Maybe Korean tanks can, if they weren't busy exploding and killing their operators. Like Korean rockets that can supposedly fly across oceans but explode in mid air.

Yes I can see why the youth of Taiwan feel this way and good on them, China will soon warn them as well. :)

Who is this funny false flagger? He just pops in and pops out. Welcome to the forum. Now go earn your keeps.

False Flagger? Why? Because i speak my mind and the great Chinese propaganda machines that pays you 50 cents for every post does not effect me? You see I live in a democracy and I have always been partial to countries which are also democratic and give me the right to post, read and watch anything I want. :coffee:

False Flagger? Why? Because i speak my mind and the great Chinese propaganda machines that pays you 50 cents for every post does not effect me? You see I live in a democracy and I have always been partial to countries which are also democratic and give me the right to post, read and watch anything I want. :coffee:

Sure, I was just wondering why a new registered guy just pops in and immediately go to threads with China in and makes negative comments, that all.

Well as long as you enjoy it, be my guest and have fun.

PLA a "joke" army? Looks like a "Korean?" in uSA is trying to forget their painful experience of the Korean War!

Not only did a cheap midget North Korea submarine blow in half a high tech Korean warship, it even managed to sneak away.

Cultural invasion of Korea? LMAO.
How many times have you been misrecognized as a Chinese or Japanese in US? Frankly, South Korea has no culture. Imagine you were an American young man. If you see Chinese characters, the Great Wall, Pandas, Chopsticks,lunar new year, and numerous others, you will think of China. If you see Wafuku, Osaka Castle, Kabuki, they remind you of Japan.
But what culture element can remind you of Korea? Your traditional costume? Maybe. Taekwondo?Perhaps. What else? I guess that's all.
Japanese inherit some Chinese culture and they develop thier owns. What about Korean?

How about the Korean Flag ? .... No wait isn't that the Ba Gua ?

"Korean" come here again, It must gather so much negative news about china!! Sit down, and read it as a joke, It is also good!!
Whether mainland is cool, It is not you business!! In Taiwan issue, We don't consider SK factor, But for you, If you want tackle NK problem, you have to think of whether china allow it!!
Mainland know there are some protest in HK, So what, They came home, if there are some protest against you, so you should let them go, You can, But you disappoint the most!! as some indian logic, you should let Kashmir and NE independent,

"Korean" come here again, It must gather so much negative news about china!! Sit down, and read it as a joke, It is also good!!
Whether mainland is cool, It is not you business!! In Taiwan issue, We don't consider SK factor, But for you, If you want tackle NK problem, you have to think of whether china allow it!!
Mainland know there are some protest in HK, So what, They came home, if there are some protest against you, so you should let them go, You can, But you disappoint the most!! as some indian logic, you should let Kashmir and NE independent,

Korea's destiny was, is and will always be determiined by great powers around it. Japan, China, Russia and USA.

Back
Top Bottom