What's new

Ukraine has lost almost its entire Navy, 54 out of 67 ships are belong to us

Su-30/35, Mig-31 and S-400 will swat your downgraded US f-16s clean from the sky.
You have the thickest skull I've ever encountered so far "downgraded" F16s? all of our F16 fleet has reached to Block50+ level after CCIP modernisation. I can't believe I'm losing time with these retards.

We have all sorts of anti-radiation missiles to take care of S400s Harms, Harpies, whatever, and we have every bit of equipment that is necessary to keep the air-superiority from russians. B737 AWACS' KC135 Stratotankers, everything. What russians have are some extra maneuverable aircraft, that doesn't mean shit against JHMCS mounted F16s.

Last edited:
You have the thickest skull I've ever encountered so far "downgraded" F16s? you fucking imbecile all of our F16 fleet has reached to Block50+ level after CCIP modernisation. I can't believe I'm losing time with these retards.

You are making me laugh too hard now.

Enjoy your delusions if you think the F-16s that Turks fly are as good as what the US does.

:lol:

You are right but it is called might is right. Were Europe/US invited by the countries when they meddled in their matters? Who invited them to meddle in Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Panama, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and now in Syria? They did that because they had power to do, Russia is doing it because she has power to do. Why complaining?

Korea: U.N. decision
Vietnam: South Vietnam requests.
Laos, Cambodja: North Vietnam ran their supply lines through, which means that they are no longer neutral.
Panama: because they had the power to (stop the narcotics trade in Panama).
Afghanistan - response to 9/11 which was an act of war.
Iraq 1: Because Saddam started a war, an threatened allies. U.N. Decision.
Iraq 2: Because they had the power to (but Saddam tried to assassinate George H Bush as well which is an act of war) combined with screwed up intelligence. Besides, what to expect from "W"?
Libya: U.N. Decision.
Syria: Needs intervention by U.N., but since many (not all) rebels now are terrorists, there is no clear route forward
even if Putin would drop Assad.

No attacks so far by U.S. with the goal of annexion of territory.

There are no delusions, I know my country. We have pilots with near 5000 flight hours, fuckface

This is my last post to you.

You have clearly lost the argument and are now just using personal insults.

Someone who is secure in themselves does not need to resort to attacking the person but sticks to the argument.

Goodbye.

Actually, because Turkey is mainly an Asian country with a small part in Europe, it is not legible to join the EU.

Why comment on something you obviously has zero knowledge about.

Turkey certainly are a candidate for membership but the E.U. work by concensus
and while some countries are OK with Turkey, some are not.:hitwall::devil::smitten:

The recent Erdogan political blunders has poured cold water over the process. :crazy:

E.U. made mistakes when negotiating with former Soviet bloc countries, which should not be repeated.
Still there is a lot of things that is beeing harmonized, so the current schedule is maybe in 7-10 years.:welcome:

This is my last post to you.

You have clearly lost the argument and are now just using personal insults.

Someone who is secure in themselves does not need to resort to attacking the person but sticks to the argument.

Goodbye.

These guy is delusional beyond any redemption.

There are no delusions, I know my country. We have pilots with near 5000 flight hours, fuckface

enjoy your third world limited mentality. Keep fearing Russians and americans, keep being their backyard trashyard.

We didn't build our country on timidity. We defeated the largest empire the world has ever seen to establish republic.
I eat little pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

Post reported.

Post reported.
Report all you want, it won't change the facts. Turkish pilots' skill, training and professionalism is all known throught NATO. Our pilots get more flight hours, we got most up-to-date, high tech equipment. What Russians have are sheer numbers.
Didn't know Turks were cannibals or is it just your hobby? :lol:
we need a lot of protein to fuel our brains :) and balls :)

(I don't like polluting the forum with personal posts)

Last edited:

enjoy your third world limited mentality. Keep fearing Russians and americans, keep being their backyard trashyard.

We didn't build our country on timidity. We defeated the largest empire the world has ever seen to establish republic.
I eat little pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

Didn't know Turks were cannibals or is it just your hobby? :lol:

Well the Russian military is pretty strong and they can easily overwhelm most of their neighbours. I don't think their Nato membership alone is enough to protect them.

Well the Russian military is pretty strong and they can easily overwhelm most of their neighbours. I don't think their Nato membership alone is enough to protect them.

First, no they can't "easily overwhelm" most of their neighbors (if you're not talking about Georgia, that is). They can defeat some of them, but occupation is something completely different...and not easily

Second, NATO is bound by article 5 for collective defense. It would be foolish to think that the USA will not abide by that article, considering the consequences of such an action. Besides, nobody will test USA resolve on this matter.

Russia must be stopped

As a Canadian you should actually be remotely concerned because Canada is a peace-loving country.

First, no they can't "easily overwhelm" most of their neighbors (if you're not talking about Georgia, that is). They can defeat some of them, but occupation is something completely different...and not easily

Second, NATO is bound by article 5 for collective defense. It would be foolish to think that the USA will not abide by that article, considering the consequences of such an action. Besides, nobody will test USA resolve on this matter.

US will never attack Russia unless the Bear attacks them first. Its strategy is to attack smaller, weaker countries where it can test its new weapons. Russia is nowhere close to that category. At the most there will be political sponsorship of terrorists by CIA or maybe separatist backing for Chechens again.

Nothing more as long as NATO doesn't invade Moscow.

Tshering22:
Dont worry friend, no one will be attacked especialy Russia because people who have knowledge of military know about arsenal of weapon what Russians posses ,because if they activate part of arsenal maybe some of us will land on Mars with express delivery.

US will never attack Russia unless the Bear attacks them first. Its strategy is to attack smaller, weaker countries where it can test its new weapons. Russia is nowhere close to that category. At the most there will be political sponsorship of terrorists by CIA or maybe separatist backing for Chechens again.

Nothing more as long as NATO doesn't invade Moscow.

Works both ways, you know. Russia can't touch NATO. And with NATO expending ever closer to Russia every year..afterall, the ABM shield and USA bases are only a couple of hundreds km's from Moscow, not the other way around.

This Crime invasion is truly the best thing that could have happened to NATO and USA's arm dealers..:D

You have the thickest skull I've ever encountered so far "downgraded" F16s? all of our F16 fleet has reached to Block50+ level after CCIP modernisation. I can't believe I'm losing time with these retards.

We have all sorts of anti-radiation missiles to take care of S400s Harms, Harpies, whatever, and we have every bit of equipment that is necessary to keep the air-superiority from russians. B737 AWACS' KC135 Stratotankers, everything. What russians have are some extra maneuverable aircraft, that doesn't mean shit against JHMCS mounted F16s.

you have all the hardware, but i was heard if Turkiye Air Force lacks right now is in the most skilled and experienced pilots because they are more prefer to joint civil airliner which is attract them with promising salary, just correct me if i am wrong

you have all the hardware, but i was heard if Turkiye Air Force lacks right now is in the most skilled and experienced pilots because they are more prefer to joint civil airliner which is attract them with promising salary, just correct me if i am wrong
I believe in case of war many, if not all, will be called back or will volunteer to join back if pilots are much needed at that time.

Back
Top Bottom