What's new

UK will maintain contested £1 billion India aid

India should make a strict Anti-corruption law and every convicted person must be hanged in front of India gate. :angry:

there is nothing to discuss in this post.
but reality is we as PAKISTANIES should realize that india is far more better and stable then us at this very moment.
we are more corrupt and more aid hungry than indians.
rather then pointing fingers at our neighbors we need to correct ourselves. regards
this may hurt many of my PAKISTANI brothers but reality is at this very moment we are at all time low in about every walk of life.

Very funny..Even China taking Billions of Aid from Foreign Govt,here the link
China Receives More Foreign Aid Than Ethiopia | The American Pundit
Business & Technology | China rises and rises, yet still gets foreign aid | Seattle Times Newspaper

What will you say now?China is a poor country and needs Aid?:whistle:

Might want to see where it's actually going. Let me tell you now, it's for starving kids or teaching kids how to read letters.

The U.S. gave $65 million in 2008, mainly for targeted programs promoting safe nuclear energy, health, human rights and disaster relief.

2008 was the year of Sichuan earth quake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_the_2008_Sichuan_earthquake

Might want to see where it's actually going. Let me tell you now, it's for starving kids or teaching kids how to read letters.

'Asked why China still needed foreign aid after making so much economic progress, the Commerce Ministry said that China remains a developing country with 200 million poor and big environmental and energy challenges.':azn:

^^ That is terrible BUT we can sleep at night knowing the school kids are not going to be poisoned by milk

Their is no reason to get angry with,though we all know his intension's,but he posted is damn right,we should accept criticism if it holds true(rather than some pathetic IQ figures and exploding population level).

'Asked why China still needed foreign aid after making so much economic progress, the Commerce Ministry said that China remains a developing country with 200 million poor and big environmental and energy challenges.':azn:

Well by Hafizz logic,Even china is poor....

But people should learn,
They shouldn't throw stones when ur house is made up of Glass..

Yes we are but don't think India's any better in this regard. Bragging about China's poorness won't help India.

Yes we are but don't think India's any better in this regard. Bragging about China's poorness won't help India.

check out who started to say India is Poor and begs for Aid........
Then ull know who is bragging...

But when A link was posted than Even china received Aid,then China is not poor..
and Pakistan receives billions from US,UK,IMF...
But also Pakistan is not poor...

Wat a hypocrisy....
:lol:

:lol:

check out who started to say India is Poor and begs for Aid........
Then ull know who is bragging...

I didn't so its pointless to try to make me feel like I have a responsibility towards other members.

The entire first page was filled with Pakistani, Russian and Indian posters besides the actually useful last post. You can check if you want.

Back
Top Bottom