What's new

UK will maintain contested £1 billion India aid

let me try this again

CHINA = NET GIVER OF AID SINCE 2004!!

Let me try this for u again

Some of this aid comes to the People's Republic of China (PRC) in the form of socioeconomic development assistance through the United Nations (UN) system. The PRC received US$112 million in such UN assistance annually in 2001 and 2002, the largest portion coming from the UN Development Programme (UNDP).

Foreign aid to the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a short thread so I can check pretty easily who has posted what. CardSharp has made one post refuting your statements after you try to paint China as poor in response to a Pakistani member.

No Chinese on this thread is bragging about India's poorness only Pakistanis. You can check pretty easily. However You and others are bragging about China's poorness in response to someone who is not even Chinese

Finally accepted the truth..
That's wat i wanted people to know,that too from a all weather friend....
:lol:

Let me try this for u again

Some of this aid comes to the People's Republic of China (PRC) in the form of socioeconomic development assistance through the United Nations (UN) system.The PRC received US$112 million in such UN assistance annually in 2001 and 2002, [/B]the largest portion coming from the UN Development Programme (UNDP).

Foreign aid to the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess coming from someone who asks a question like this, it is possible that you don't understand the concept of a net number.

when humans travel at Mach 7,won't it pull
high pressure and does it stop our blood from flowing some thing like
that
even fighter jets wont go mach 4

China is richer than India
India is richer than Pakistan
Pakistan is poor than India and China.

We are talking about who is rich and who is poor while every day hundreds people died of hunger and illness on footpath of South Asia. If you can give you valuable time here on forum, you can try to help them also.

Just my two cent.

I'm trying to find the word "China" in the thread title.

No it is not there. De ja vu, anyone?

Even the U.S took aid during Katrina and its the richest country in the world. China took a lot of aid during the Sichuan earthquake. However neither country actually takes large amounts of aid on a regular basis like India. That is actually the point.

developmentalaid.jpg

Surprisingly China is at number14 and India 15. Honestly, I didn't expected this in case of China.. Now will you eat your words in respect to India above..

How Developmental Aid Flows Around The Globe -

Back
Top Bottom