What's new

UK will maintain contested £1 billion India aid

I am talking about migrants that only criticize USA. There are people who will never utter one good word about USA but also stay in USA. If you look around you will find such people. Sometimes criticizing is ok, but if everytime you find USA to be wrong, why stay there come back.

What about local Americans (white/black/native etc) who have roots in America going back decades?

Why won't they fall under this treatment as well?

I am talking about migrants that only criticize USA. There are people who will never utter one good word about USA but also stay in USA. If you look around you will find such people. Sometimes criticizing is ok, but if everytime you find USA to be wrong, why stay there come back.

USA is a immigrants country. If USA expulsion of immigrants, it will split and die.
Most likely to break from within Fort.

i know plenty of indians that talk ill about u.s. but the reason they do so is because of the racism they suffer due the dark skin they have as this is common among all indians. its my belief that all indians in the u.s. should go back to india.

1. China has hurt the US? No.
2. China has not helped the US? 1865~1869, US Pacific Railway built by the Chinese people.
3. How many Chinese scientists working for the USA? How much money China lends the U.S?
USA military embargo on China, USA to contain China through the construction of island chain, USA even bombing of our embassies. Who is ungrateful people?

1) I did no say CHINA was ungrateful
2)same
3) same

please do not jump the gun. I know people get emotional. When I am in front of the keyboard, I switch off emotions. Everyone posting here is a person, a human being. All of them have my respect. A nation - trying to get out of poverty - becoming rich and prosperous by its own hard work - is well respected anywhere (talking of china). We call it the American Dream to do that kind of thing.

That being said, anyone who has come to my country to lead a better life and criticize the core values that we stand for with an intention of hate mongering is a traitor and ungrateful person.

hope this makes it clear.

Back
Top Bottom