What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

I noticed that too. It just goes to show that the U.S is still very racist.

Instead of voting for a candidate on what they stand for, Americans vote based on race. People vote for obama because he is black because they think that makes them "intelligent" and "progressive" It's a wider problem of moving towards political correctness and far left wing extremism

I believe what it really shows is the ineptness of the Republican party of taking into account the changing demographics of this great nation. :usflag:

From observing Romney would have gotten the US economy back on track however his Social & FP to some extent don't seem popular.

I actually was hoping Mitt.R wins the election out of curiosity. now feel sorry for him. If anything to blame Romney it's his stance of pretending to be conservative, far too right to stay away from people in the middle.

Republicans need a generation to get out of this Bush curse.

I actually was hoping Mitt.R wins the election out of curiosity. now feel sorry for him. If anything to blame Romney it's his stance of pretending to be conservative, far too right to stay away from people in the middle.

x2. also the hawkish FP.

Romney had the same drone strike policies.

The Republican party has to reform in order to have a better shot come four years, expect a lot more bickering as the Republicans win the House of Representatives.

You are wrong. The Republicans are...well better for the country and better for Pakistan. I will probably tell you why tomorrow.

The onus is now on the democrats to prove that they deserved re-election, if Obama does not rise to the occasion the Republicans Will take back the Presidency in 4 years.

You are wrong. The Republicans are...well better for the country and better for Pakistan. I will probably tell you why tomorrow.

You better actually tell me tomorrow don't leave me hanging. :lol: (hate when people do that :P)

Back
Top Bottom