What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

Where I voted this morning in Brooklyn there was no line at all.

I personally like Romney more business oriented , Obama is to much of dreamer, but Romneys FP is :sick:, but it's not really a surprise as for Asian Americans they prefer Obama.

Fox has conceded defeat. People are gathering for Obama's speech.

Why? Obama is bad for Pakistan in the short term, but in the long term he is a much better choice.

I cannot disagree with you there, but I still have my reservations. I have my own thoughts which I don't want to share with the village idiots on the forum.

I'm still p!ss at the 4 trillion dollar robbery in 2000.

You look at the Obama camp and you see white, black, Asian, young, and old. You look at Romney's camp and you see a whole different story....

Yay!!! More drone strikes. Celebrate you bastards.

You look at the Obama camp and you see white, black, Asian, young, and old. You look at Romney's camp and you see a whole different story....

I noticed that too. It just goes to show that the U.S is still very racist.

Instead of voting for a candidate on what they stand for, Americans vote based on race. People vote for obama because he is black because they think that makes them "intelligent" and "progressive" It's a wider problem of moving towards political correctness and far left wing extremism

Yay!!! More drone strikes. Celebrate you bastards.

Romney had the same drone strike policies.

The Republican party has to reform in order to have a better shot come four years, expect a lot more bickering as the Republicans win the House of Representatives.

Back
Top Bottom