What's new

Two Indian female dignitaries refuse Service by female black cat member.

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
According to reliable Indian source, two Indian dignitaries refuse protection offered by female member of black cat special troop. It is said they prefer being protected by male member instead of female ones. The female member of black cat troop had been trained for decade to be ready for service protecting high ranking Indian politicians, now they have to face unemployment and embarrassed predicament. Will this case indicate the underlying gender prejudice in Indian army?

Very sad for those hardworking girls first hearing this news, somehow ridiculous!

According to reliable Indian source, two Indian dignitaries refuse protection offered by female member of black cat special troop. It is said they prefer being protected by male member instead of female ones. The female member of black cat troop had been trained for decade to be ready for service protecting high ranking Indian politicians, now they have to face unemployment and embarrassed predicament. Will this case indicate the underlying gender prejudice in Indian army?

Very sad for those hardworking girls first hearing this news, somehow ridiculous!

I heard this in the news last night. Jayalalita & Mayawati have refused women guards.

This has nothing to do with the Army.

This relates to a Para Military Force who has an additional responsibility of VIP protection. The IA does not have women soldiers . The lady Officers are in a non combat role.

@ the topic , so much for gender equality.

Some smart *** has done the right thing by detailing females to protect ladies. Had a male VIP refused them, there would have been a big show about it.

I can understand- I'd prefer male NSG then female NSG to protect me biology doesn't lie. But anyway I highly doubt your "source" is anything more then a figment of your imagination.

Mayawati, Jayalalitha refuse to accept women commandos

Mayawati, Jayalalitha refuse to accept women commandos | News Views

New Delhi: The National Security Guard on Tuesday for the first time showcased its women commando unit — trained in all forms of combat and ready to take on all contingencies. The government, however, is in a fix on how to use these commandos after former UP CM Mayawati and Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalitha refused to have women as their ’shadows’.

Sources said the 25-member unit was raised to provide VIP security. “It was envisaged that they could be used to guard women VIPs who would feel comfortable being guarded by female commandos,” said an official from the security establishment.

However, Mayawati and Jayalalitha, who have been accorded Z+ security with NSG’s Black Cats guarding them, did not show much enthusiasm for the new plan, sources said. Both are still guarded by NSG men. Security attachment for a VIP is decided by the Centre on the basis of threat perception assessed by intelligence agencies. There is no official provision for VIPs to decide what kind of security contingent guards them.

Sources said the force’s women commando unit has been raised through the same training as that of male commandos and has all the skills of their male counterparts. Not surprisingly, the force chose to showcase their skills on the 28th NSG Raising Day parade at Manesar on Tuesday where, in a counter-terror mock drill, female commandos slithered down a rope from an aircraft and raided the drill premises with their guns blazing.

Praising the unit, NSG DG Subhash Joshi said, “We do not discriminate between men and women in our force. Our female commandos are as good as our men and will be put to all duties as and when the time and requirement arises.”

Sources in the home department, however, said that given that they were raised with VIP security in mind, their training would have to be recalibrated to see if they can be used in anti-terror operations. The force is undecided over it.

Meanwhile, the Centre has extended Z+ security cover of NSG commandos to Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav. Sources said Akhilesh will have round-the-clock mobile security of 10-12 ‘Black Cats’ after the Union home ministry decided to extend the elite security cover to the CM based on the threat perception about him. Akhilesh’s father and Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav already enjoys NSG security.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...3YGIBw&usg=AFQjCNGq1_IYIqdnC7VXPyyUolUc80ruAw

Well then put them to protect male VIPs,they may consider it. Not sure though !
|
Singhvi-ji ??? Jokes apart.
|
How about Govt put them to protect Soniaji and Prinkaji ?

^^
Sonia and priyanka have SPG cover already.

The thing that caught my eye is the fact that state CMs are getting NSG protection. They should get the state police to do that, not the elite NSG.

^^
Sonia and priyanka have SPG cover already.

The thing that caught my eye is the fact that state CMs are getting NSG protection. They should get the state police to do that, not the elite NSG.

How abt female SPGs ? It will encourage others to employ female commndos ?

How abt female SPGs ? It will encourage others to employ female commndos ?

There already are female SPGs protecting Manmmohan Singh's wife. There are videos of them at public events. I think at a republic day celebration.

There already are female SPGs protecting Manmmohan Singh's wife. There are videos of them at public events. I think at a republic day celebration.

You are right, just like with USSS, there are female SPG agents.

Though i'm not any dignitary, but i'll prefer female guards over male guards, Gaddafi ishtyle. :D

Thanks gurus.
|
Post some photos. So that i can see for myself. Don't give links only.

Back
Top Bottom