What's new

Two Indian female dignitaries refuse Service by female black cat member.

So much for the gender equality when females themselves discriminate against females. Anyways someone should be made answerable for the crores of taxpayers money spent on training these female commandos when there are no takers for them.

^^
Sonia and priyanka have SPG cover already.

The thing that caught my eye is the fact that state CMs are getting NSG protection. They should get the state police to do that, not the elite NSG.

SPG guards Manmohan, Sonia, Ruhul, Priyanka, Mr Vadra and Advani. Anyone else?

Lol!

In dono motiyon ka bas chale to wo inko apna Bodyguard rakh len.........

posing.jpg

I heard this in the news last night. Jayalalita & Mayawati have refused women guards.

This has nothing to do with the Army.

This relates to a Para Military Force who has an additional responsibility of VIP protection. The IA does not have women soldiers . The lady Officers are in a non combat role.

@ the topic , so much for gender equality.

Some smart *** has done the right thing by detailing females to protect ladies. Had a male VIP refused them, there would have been a big show about it.

Jaylalita & mayawati are already safe there is no need to provide them extra Protection.

There are already many Ex-politicians & Ex-servicemen's waiting for protection from years.

Recent attack on Gen. Brar is an example.

If female guards were good enough for Qaddafi then they should be good enough for Indian Parliamentarians, oh wait Qadaffi is dead

If female guards were good enough for Qaddafi then they should be good enough for Indian Parliamentarians, oh wait Qadaffi is dead

Indian parlimentarins didn't know how to use them like Quadafi. After his death one of his guards give interview in one channel about how he treated her.

I would love to be surrounded with female commandos! :woot: Slurrrp...droool...Check out Gaddafi's women commandos:

enhanced-buzz-30299-1298406279-9.jpg

drool-animated-animation-love-smiley-emoticon-000381-large.gif

Back
Top Bottom